Russia moves to ban gay propaganda

renard_ruse

Break up Amazon
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Posts
16,094
Effort is aimed to protect the innocence of children:

The Russian Lower House has passed at the first reading a bill banning homosexual propaganda towards minors, which has already been labeled by opponents as anti-gay.

The bill was supported by 388 MPs with one vote against and one abstention.

The ban was submitted by deputies from the Novosibirsk Region in Siberia, who had earlier introduced similar local regulations. If approved, it would introduce heavy fines for the promotion of homosexuality among children. Those found guilty of the offence could be fined up to 5000 roubles (about $160), but the fines increase 10-fold for officials and 100-fold for companies...

http://rt.com/politics/russian-first-ban-gay-722/
 
As the US and Western Europe continue to decline into the moral and economic abyss, Russia will rise to her former greatness and prominence.
 
You would have to be stupid not to understand that Russia is still a free country - in the sense that is free of the Anglo-American empire. So is China, India, and other parts of Asia.

Those are the exact parts of the world under attack by your "Liberal democrat" banker puppet Obama.

The gangsters are going almost all balls out to isolate and kill the enemy. Your geopolitical stupidity is your own problem.
 
As the US and Western Europe continue to decline into the moral and economic abyss, Russia will rise to her former greatness and prominence.

So you support fascist, government-imposed morality upon its people.
 
Back
Top