New to This

Mmm damn, such a sexy little girl, you wouldn't believe how turned on your pictures are making me :devil:
 
First time posting here...little bit shy about it.

My boyfriend keeps telling me he thinks I'm hot, but I don't believe him. Let me know what you think. ;)

He's right- you're definitely hot...

Wow... you guys are kinda turning me on ;) love that you seem to like!

Here's a few more of me getting to what's underneath. let me know if you'd like me to keep going!

Trust me, you're not the only one turned on right now....Great pics, you've got a sensational body and the outfit is the perfect finishing touch

Here's a few more to hold you over until the skirt comes off. :)

You like my legs, huh? I think we'll go take some more pictures of them. ;)

Stunning.....and yes please to more pics of those legs!
 
more?

Still have a lot of these stripping pictures left. Taking some shots of my sexy legs now. May do a little more tonight after that, let me know what you want to see. ;)
 

Attachments

  • still_stripping_1.jpg
    still_stripping_1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 2,232
  • still_stripping_2.jpg
    still_stripping_2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2,013
  • still_stripping_3.jpg
    still_stripping_3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 2,268
  • still_stripping_4.jpg
    still_stripping_4.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 2,930
Still have a lot of these stripping pictures left. Taking some shots of my sexy legs now. May do a little more tonight after that, let me know what you want to see. ;)

It's a pleasure to see you stripping....That boyfriend of yours is one very fortunate man
 
I can't speak for the rest of your fans, but I'd love to see more of you. Everything you've posted so far is sexy as hell
 
I agree. Very sexy. all I can say is more more more. and thank you for sharing yourself with us.
 
T & A

We are dying to see those gorgeous breasts and that smoking ass. Sorry to be blunt bur I think we all are using our other head right now
 
Glad You Like It

Here's the end of the original strip tease. Hope you enjoy them...legs are up next :)
 

Attachments

  • lingerie_1.jpg
    lingerie_1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,054
  • lingerie_2.jpg
    lingerie_2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,886
  • lingerie_3.jpg
    lingerie_3.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 2,021
  • lingerie_4.jpg
    lingerie_4.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 2,647
Mmmmmm!!!

You are a stunningly beautiful lady in everyway!!!!! What a fantastic body!!!!!!!
 
Here's the end of the original strip tease. Hope you enjoy them...legs are up next :)

Somehow 'enjoy' doesn't seem an adequate word to describe how much I like those pics- that's a perfect striptease:)

Looking forward to the legs pics- they look sensational in stockings...
 
What I wouldn't give for someone to run up to her with a sharp pair of scissors to get rid of that cloth covering that sexy body.
 
Touche. I never said I wasn't enjoying this, but I'm just surprised you've exercised this restraint.

Will you take pics once you've begun letting him screw you properly?

haha... probably not of the actual act... some things are between me and him ;)
 
I will say that this is the most blog-like posting of pics I've seen. I almost feel like I'm there.

Then again, if I were there, I think I'd be feeling even better.

Is that her name now even better?;)
 
Back
Top