Me in a black thong

Wow. Great top and beautiful little panties. Really very cute.

Well, Valentines Day is coming to an end where I live. In fact it ended 45 minutes ago! I'd love to have spent it with you. A nice meal, good wine, treats for the Main Squeeze and this outfit you're wearing to come home to. I might even don an outfit for you myself. I think I'd be a policeman, coming knocking on your door to investigate the case of a missing skirt ;)

I'd need to take the rest of your outfit into evidence, however. That's going to need to come with me, and I’ll take your top for now. Lift your hands and feel it slide off you as I pull it above your head and expose your beautiful, full breasts. I’m going to need to inspect those further I’m afraid, but since you're the prime suspect for the lack of a dress to cover those gorgeous legs and cute, cute panties, I'm going to have to cuff you. Sorry about that. I'm going to need to cuff you to your bed for lack of a better alternative. Each hand is cuffed, and each foot, to all four corners of your bed. You're helpless to the strong arm of the law.

Now. Are you going to give me some information about where your skirt is or am I going to have to coax it out of you? Thought not. Ok let's take care of that evidence. Raise your hips from the bed so I can pull off your gorgeous little panties, nice and slowly. Feel them inch down your legs as you're exposed to me. Take in the sensation of your legs spread apart forcefully, the constraint forbidding you from movement.

Feel my hands push against your inner thighs, exposing you further, as my tongue snakes up your right leg and finds your soft lips. Sense my touch as I caress your lips with my tongue, parting them and finding your clit, swollen and throbbing and your pussy dripping. That’s as much as a confession, young lady. It’s almost as if you engineered this situation deliberately. You’re going to need to be punished for this.

How much teasing do you think you can take? With your hands bound and your feet cuffed, you surely can’t take much. Let’s inch a finger inside your soaking hole and see how much wriggling you’ll do before that confession comes. No? You’re squirming but you’re keeping silent. I’m impressed. How about if I rub on your clit and push another finger, right up to my top knuckle, pounding into you like the slut you’ve become. Nothing?

Hmm, ok. This is going to need some work. I’ll let you rest a minute while I strip for you, exposing my bare naked chest, my shapely legs and stiff cock, pulsing at the site of you naked and bound, leaking your juice onto your bed as I tease you.

Now, in England, policemen carry truncheons and they come in very useful for times like this. Let me introduce you to mine. This long, black stick is going to be your undoing, young lady although I’ll admit, I can see a glint in your eye; a lustful excitement that makes me think I might possibly be wrong about that. We’ll see.

Let me ease the end of this into your soaking pussy, slowly. Can you feel it? The end of this tool parting your lips and making its way inch by inch inside you. I can feel you pushing back on it, inviting it further, and I’m pushing again, amazed at the ease at which it’s sliding in, thanks to how wet you are.

Ok, fuck it. You’re obviously too smart to confess this easily, so I’m just going to push my stiff, rigid cock inside you. Let’s just have some fun instead. Feel me fill you up as you gyrate on my swollen hardness. I’m pushing into you firmly, fucking you hard. I reach up and uncuff your hands, which zoom immediately to your clit, as you rub yourself to orgasm while receiving a hard fucking from the law. Look at me while I fuck you. Tell me what a scheming, calculating slut you are, setting up this situation so you can be bound, constrained and dominated in this way. Cum on to my cock, you skirt-hiding police-time-wasting naughty, filthy girl. Explode onto me as you rub yourself, and feel me explode as well, as we cum together. When you’ve finished convulsing, feel me lap at your cunt with my tongue, savouring every drop of your sweet juice.

Hmph. Well. That didn’t bring about quite the confession I was after but I did have a fantastic time, and I think you may have done too. As I get dressed and take notes concerning this incident, please be aware… this case is not closed.

Happy valentines day to my favourite pic sharer xx

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm

Happy Valentine's Day!

Figured I'd use it as an excuse to take some pics...
Just of my usual kind of stuff...
I'm starting to really enjoy showing off my pussy. I love how my lips look with something between them.

I have a few things to offer up..............

Oh, Spurious... my dear, you very nearly made this lady blush!

Wow. Great top and beautiful little panties. Really very cute.

Well, Valentines Day is coming to an end where I live. In fact it ended 45 minutes ago! I'd love to have spent it with you. A nice meal, good wine, treats for the Main Squeeze and this outfit you're wearing to come home to. I might even don an outfit for you myself. I think I'd be a policeman, coming knocking on your door to investigate the case of a missing skirt ;)

I'd need to take the rest of your outfit into evidence, however. That's going to need to come with me, and I’ll take your top for now. Lift your hands and feel it slide off you as I pull it above your head and expose your beautiful, full breasts. I’m going to need to inspect those further I’m afraid, but since you're the prime suspect for the lack of a dress to cover those gorgeous legs and cute, cute panties, I'm going to have to cuff you. Sorry about that. I'm going to need to cuff you to your bed for lack of a better alternative. Each hand is cuffed, and each foot, to all four corners of your bed. You're helpless to the strong arm of the law.

Now. Are you going to give me some information about where your skirt is or am I going to have to coax it out of you? Thought not. Ok let's take care of that evidence. Raise your hips from the bed so I can pull off your gorgeous little panties, nice and slowly. Feel them inch down your legs as you're exposed to me. Take in the sensation of your legs spread apart forcefully, the constraint forbidding you from movement.

Feel my hands push against your inner thighs, exposing you further, as my tongue snakes up your right leg and finds your soft lips. Sense my touch as I caress your lips with my tongue, parting them and finding your clit, swollen and throbbing and your pussy dripping. That’s as much as a confession, young lady. It’s almost as if you engineered this situation deliberately. You’re going to need to be punished for this.

How much teasing do you think you can take? With your hands bound and your feet cuffed, you surely can’t take much. Let’s inch a finger inside your soaking hole and see how much wriggling you’ll do before that confession comes. No? You’re squirming but you’re keeping silent. I’m impressed. How about if I rub on your clit and push another finger, right up to my top knuckle, pounding into you like the slut you’ve become. Nothing?

Hmm, ok. This is going to need some work. I’ll let you rest a minute while I strip for you, exposing my bare naked chest, my shapely legs and stiff cock, pulsing at the site of you naked and bound, leaking your juice onto your bed as I tease you.

Now, in England, policemen carry truncheons and they come in very useful for times like this. Let me introduce you to mine. This long, black stick is going to be your undoing, young lady although I’ll admit, I can see a glint in your eye; a lustful excitement that makes me think I might possibly be wrong about that. We’ll see.

Let me ease the end of this into your soaking pussy, slowly. Can you feel it? The end of this tool parting your lips and making its way inch by inch inside you. I can feel you pushing back on it, inviting it further, and I’m pushing again, amazed at the ease at which it’s sliding in, thanks to how wet you are.

Ok, fuck it. You’re obviously too smart to confess this easily, so I’m just going to push my stiff, rigid cock inside you. Let’s just have some fun instead. Feel me fill you up as you gyrate on my swollen hardness. I’m pushing into you firmly, fucking you hard. I reach up and uncuff your hands, which zoom immediately to your clit, as you rub yourself to orgasm while receiving a hard fucking from the law. Look at me while I fuck you. Tell me what a scheming, calculating slut you are, setting up this situation so you can be bound, constrained and dominated in this way. Cum on to my cock, you skirt-hiding police-time-wasting naughty, filthy girl. Explode onto me as you rub yourself, and feel me explode as well, as we cum together. When you’ve finished convulsing, feel me lap at your cunt with my tongue, savouring every drop of your sweet juice.

Hmph. Well. That didn’t bring about quite the confession I was after but I did have a fantastic time, and I think you may have done too. As I get dressed and take notes concerning this incident, please be aware… this case is not closed.

Happy valentines day to my favourite pic sharer xx

I'm not done yet! I got distracted last night and didn't finish posting.

You just made the rest of my day complete!!!! Can't wait to see what's next from you...you have a sexiness about you that is undeniable and deeply arousing!!!

Hopefully it'll be up in time for my alarm clock. I always wake up rock hard and that wod be very convenient ;)

Back