The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
grins

LT ~ I like being kept.

nods

FLT ~ And I am so going to be crying into Mr Brit's shoulder when we go!

I approve of both of these.
Now... could you post in the Dreamatorium so we can finish that scene? Don't worry about ending it, that'll be Sleeping Beauty's job whenever he deigns to grace us with his presence.

And yes, I just called him a princess.
 
Ok.. I'm fucking awake..


Now what?


-makes face-

Nope... I'm just awake.


(cute cub sounds, thank yous and happy child pride are better than coffee)
 
Ok.. I'm fucking awake..


Now what?


-makes face-

Nope... I'm just awake.


(cute cub sounds, thank yous and happy child pride are better than coffee)

*tackles and whispers*

hello beauty. My face hurts. Shoot me now, please?
 
Hehe

I knew my own Muse had not fled me when I changed the DW to DarkWarrioress before posting.

Bless her ;)

Though I wonder and even anticipate how you will make me squirm

I will bow and apologise

Sorry Lady Cait, please put your flogger away and draw your foil ;)

*arches a brow* Are you sure you want me to do that, Sir? I'm good with blades. The foil included. Why, you might find yourself divested of your clothing faster than if you were playing Strip Poker. :cool:
 
You, Ms. Vail, have the dubious honor of having made me very wet even before breakfast this morning. :eek: Not many people can say that on any given morning, but today it was you and your 'In the Mood For' post. ;)
 
"Hmm...I've never given thought to the gender of my own personal Muse. I rather think of it more as an essence, taking the shape of whatever I need crafted. Perhaps that's why everything I do is so mutable..."
 
*arches a brow* Are you sure you want me to do that, Sir? I'm good with blades. The foil included. Why, you might find yourself divested of your clothing faster than if you were playing Strip Poker. :cool:

*grins*

My Lady we should rather play Strip Poker, for there at least you have the chance of luck on your side. There you might stand a chance of maintaining sum dignity, for as a gentleman I would throw my last hands when you have nothing but your small clothes left.

For I am regarded as one of the finest swordsmen in five kingdoms. Should you strip me of my clothing one sly flash at a time, you will have thoroughly deserved your victory, and any prize you would wish to claim.

*places his hand on his hilt, in case the lady believes his words to be mere boast.*
 
553074_10151456497698465_945243324_n.jpg
 
_watches-

I think...

Watching two swordsman devest each other by blade alone would be terrifically entertaining. Though I'd have to discard at least one article of my own due to its ruination.

Also...

Seeing the elf and the Itsy... I just have one thing to say..Itsy?
You dont need to say anything... Just.. sounds.. Cause.. that would just be hot.
 
You, Ms. Vail, have the dubious honor of having made me very wet even before breakfast this morning. :eek: Not many people can say that on any given morning, but today it was you and your 'In the Mood For' post. ;)

I have to agree...that post definitely woke me up. Now I get to spend the day a squirmy mess with no hope of easing the condition *sigh*
 
_watches-

Seeing the elf and the Itsy... I just have one thing to say..Itsy?
You dont need to say anything... Just.. sounds.. Cause.. that would just be hot.

I was trying to think of what she could say too, but there really is nothing to say. She's not a bit sorry for it. Nor does she need to be. Shameless sexy woman!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top