Sharing glory hole experiences

Up until recently my only glory hole experience was with two different fuck buddies who had homemade glory holes in a spare room in their house. It wasn't really what I was looking for and if I'm being honest while I enjoyed it I wasn't really into doing it again. Recently my ex took me to Greece for a break and we managed to do a couple of firsts for me, one was a nudist beach and the other was a real glory hole at a sauna. It was exactly what I wanted, unknown guys pushing their cocks through the holes in the stall for me to take care of and I did take good care of them. I wish I'd had more time to go back again and again. Unfortunately I've never found a real glory hole in or around my local area.
 
Up until recently my only glory hole experience was with two different fuck buddies who had homemade glory holes in a spare room in their house. It wasn't really what I was looking for and if I'm being honest while I enjoyed it I wasn't really into doing it again. Recently my ex took me to Greece for a break and we managed to do a couple of firsts for me, one was a nudist beach and the other was a real glory hole at a sauna. It was exactly what I wanted, unknown guys pushing their cocks through the holes in the stall for me to take care of and I did take good care of them. I wish I'd had more time to go back again and again. Unfortunately I've never found a real glory hole in or around my local area.

I think the idea of a homemade glory hole is very exciting. Sure the cocks on the other side are known, but they are also safe. Maybe your buddies could have searched around for others that they could judge were safe to invite to their private glory hole & you and the other guys would not know each others. Sounds like the perfect scenario to me! Yummy!
 
I was just thinking, next time I go in there or into one of the others in Albuquerque, I would like suck and be fucked by a Native American. I'm sure that in a blindfold taste test all cocks are the same but just thinking about a big Native American dick in my man pussy just makes me horny.

Where are all the cool places in ABQ?:D
 
I only did it once, but remember it fondly. I'd found a men's bathroom in a place that was pretty unused late at night, and noticed the last two stalls had a glory hole (although I didn't know it was called that then.) I went in late at night and took one of the stalls, pulled my cock out and started jerking off. Soon enough someone came in the next stall and did the same. I watched for a minute and then he stuck his cock through the hole. I eagerly started sucking him and went at it for a while, but then someone else came in. He pulled away and quickly left. But another guy came in shortly and the same thing happened. I was sucking him for a while and then he came over to the stall I was in and we started making out and jerking each other off until we both came.

I wouldn't do it again because of the risks, but it's sure a hot memory!
 
I only did it once, but remember it fondly. I'd found a men's bathroom in a place that was pretty unused late at night, and noticed the last two stalls had a glory hole (although I didn't know it was called that then.) I went in late at night and took one of the stalls, pulled my cock out and started jerking off. Soon enough someone came in the next stall and did the same. I watched for a minute and then he stuck his cock through the hole. I eagerly started sucking him and went at it for a while, but then someone else came in. He pulled away and quickly left. But another guy came in shortly and the same thing happened. I was sucking him for a while and then he came over to the stall I was in and we started making out and jerking each other off until we both came.

I wouldn't do it again because of the risks, but it's sure a hot memory!

Definitely see getting caught in the moment, but understand the worry.
 
Surprise at the ABS

I went into the place not expecting to find gold, not even knowing what a glory hole was, it turns out it has a small but consistent private club with a couple of theaters and booth

I was a quick learner... hit a couple, she blow me and I blow her boyfriend, got a couple of hot trios (some booth are large), shemale surprises, but more importantly the numerous cocks of all sizes and ages that I had enjoyed

I don't go often but when I do, it's a total blast
 
Never been to one i am afraid need to find a local one

Same.

I know where the best one is in town (so I've heard) but never gone. Until today. I need to find some release and also...handle my first cock. Not sure if I can suck one to finish but even holding, stoking, and making a guy come, well, that is the fantasy. I need to hold a cock that is squirting a load - all because of my hands.
 
Same.

I know where the best one is in town (so I've heard) but never gone. Until today. I need to find some release and also...handle my first cock. Not sure if I can suck one to finish but even holding, stoking, and making a guy come, well, that is the fantasy. I need to hold a cock that is squirting a load - all because of my hands.

Good luck handling your first is always different at first but afterwards you will love like me
 
Once you see "the one" it'll be like if you were doing it all you live, my 1st one was an amazing t-girl with such a surprise that I just took it in my mouth and fished her, ...more to come
 
Once you see "the one" it'll be like if you were doing it all you live, my 1st one was an amazing t-girl with such a surprise that I just took it in my mouth and fished her, ...more to come

YES...Boyhood is correct! Once you've sucked off a horny stranger through the gloryhole...a man you have never met, and couldn't even see...you will never be the same! Once you do it, there'll not only be NO INHIBITIONS about the next one, but you'll actually CRAVE the gloryhole sex experience, and you'll do it again and again!!! This is exactly what happened to me back in 1976! Forty years of gloryhole lovin'...and I don't regret one single delicious event!!! 💓💋

Gloryhole cocksucking is the perfect way to demonstrate you love for, and devotion to orally pleasuring men...all the while feeling your own euphoric pleasure in committing such a deliciously promiscuous homosexual act!!! If you have never done it, find that gloryhole and just DO IT!!! 😋👏
 
Definitely see getting caught in the moment, but understand the worry.

It was definitely one of my most memorable experiences. I'm just old enough now to worry about health risks. Ahhh the memories... :)
 
a bit of fiction about why I love gloryholes

I recently wrote a brief story for a sexy online playmate Luv2SukMOff, and he felt I should share it with everyone. This isn't true, but it does a pretty good job of showing why I appreciate a good glory hole

I pulled out of the parking lot at work last Thursday a little tired, but happy that a project I'd been working on was finally finished. I was thinking it might be time for a little reward.
My cock stirred in my pants. It had been almost a week since I'd blown a big load of cum. I was ready for some fun. I pointed my car in the direction of my favorite ABS and hit the gas.
I walked into the bright neon light of the store and picked up some tokens from the guy in the front. We shared a brief smile. Awhile back I'd enjoyed a half hour of his lunch break with his talented mouth bobbing up and down on my hard cock. I walked purposely to the booths in the back, my dick getting harder by the second.
I plunged into the darkness of the back, feeling an animalistic part of me come alive. The shadows of men standing by booths, the low moans of movie sex, and the grunts of live lust never failed to turn me into a bull ready to rut.
I slide into a booth closing the door behind me, and fed some tokens into the machine. I punched up a random gay sex scene. A big MAN working over a fem cocklover, plowing that sissy cunt. I sat back and pulled out my cock absently stroking it. This was nice, but I didn't come here for the movie.
I saw what I really came for about a minute later. A man's finger, your finger was tracing a hole in the plywood wall. I walked over and shoved my cock through the hole. It was immediately engulfed by a hungry mouth. I allowed myself a groan of contentment; enjoying the oral pleasures only one man can give another one. You effortlessly devoured inch aft inch of my cock until your head was rapidly bobbing on the whole length of my my now rock hard dick.
"Take it faggot," I grunted, "fuck that cock with your slut mouth."
These depraved words were greeted with a hungry moan from you. I grinned. I love a man who knows his place; on his knees with my cock in his mouth.
I kept up a steady stream of dirty talk as you fuck my cock with your whore mouth. I was getting so turned on. What I really wanted to do was fuck my cock into your mouth pussy as deep or as hard as I could. Too bad that fucking wall was in the way. Fuck it, I knew what I wanted and I was going to take it.
I pulled my cock from your mouth, hearing a frustrated moan escape your cockloving lips. I walked out of my booth, my pants undone and my naked hard cock hanging out. I walked up to the door of your booth, and gave it one hard knock with the command to oen it.
You did and I say you in all your glori. A slut girl on her knees in an ABS booth in just a thong ready for a cock to put her to full use.
I moved in and shoved my throbbing cock down your whore throat, wrapped my big hands around your head and fucked that mouth like the hot fag cunt it really is. My big balls slapping on your chin as my cock rammed into your mouth again and again. I hadn't bothered to close the door behind me, so men were gathering, watching the whore show just how nasty she really is. A thought flashed through my mind that once I was finished it was going to be open season on your homo ass, but I didn't care about that. All I cared about was using you to empty my tingling balls.
I was ready. I pulled my cock from your mouth with an audible pop, and jacked it a few times until my thick cum was splattering your face, and streaks of it dribbling down your chin on to your body.
When I was finished, when you'd gotten every drop of my man cream. I leaned down to your ear and whispered. "Your ass is mine now bitch." I stood up, looming over you. "I'll see you next Thursday," I sneered. You nodded in a daze.
I walked out of the booth, wordlessly passing another man coming in who was pulling a hard dick out of his pants. I was totally satisfied. At least until the next time.
Love to use a mouth this way
 
Would love to hear about people's glory hole experiences, especially their good ones.
Had my cock sucked good at adult world in Syracuse NY recently. Walked in to see a tall slim, good looking 30-ish guy on the look out from a booth with the door ajar. I went into the adjoining booth, slipped in some bills and felt my cock start to stiffen at the thought of getting sucked. He closed his door and I could see him looking through the gloryhole. I unzippped, pulled down my pants and stuck my 1/3 if the way hard cock through the hole. He sucked it fully hard quickly and gave me a great wet blue job with lots of tongue action. 5-10 minutes into it I started fucking his mouth fast and dumped a huge load in his mouth without warning. I pulled my cock out and he whispered great cock through the hole. I love hearing cocksuckers tell me that.
 
Nothing like having your pants down around your ankles and your cock and balls being services by someone on the other side of the wall. both Times I have done this, I shot so much cum, I thought I would never stop cumming
 
My first gloryhole experience was right after I graduated high school back in the early 80's. Not my first sucking cock, I had sucked my friends cock. But was the first time having a guy suck me. Needless to say I didn't last long.
 
Miss the local gloryholes.... Went at lunch one day and a woman was in the halls and followed me into a booth....
 
My first adventure at a Glory Hole occurred when I was in college. I was living in a co=ed dorm on campus which gave me opportunity to occasionally get laid, but I found that I was always horny. One day I went to the ABS in town with the notion of rubbing one out in the booth while I watched some porn. (not a lot of privacy in the dorms) Once in my booth, I dropped some tokens and settled into to porn. After a few moments I saw the flicker of light from the next booth, until that point, I hadn't noticed the glory hole. Curiosity got the best of me, and I eventually decided to peek thru the hole. I saw a guy stroking a very nice cut cock. He caught me peeking, so I quickly backed away, wondering if he was pissed and was going to confront me. I got my answer, when his cock was pushed thru the hole. I was mesmerized and just stared at it for a few moments. he started to pull it away, instinctively I reached for it to stop him from taking it away. Gently stroked him for a while, then I felt compelled and took it in my mouth.......I was hooked.
 
The very first time I walked into an ABS was to find a gloryhole… as it turned out, they did not have any… and while I visited that place many, many times since, I always knew I wanted the glory hole experience… fast forward many years later, and my wonderful wife and I have finally fully opened up about our unfulfilled fantasies, and the true extent of our past kinky escapades… turns out the glory hole is a burning desire we share!

So, just over a month ago, we determined to make it a reality… went to an ABS/theater known to have active gloryholes, and we shared a booth… and watched each other suck several anonymous men each! It was the first time she saw me pleasure a man (while not the first time I had the privilege of watching her)… And another first for me was sucking a big black cock! We were so turned on watching each other, it was amazing. At one point, I was able to take one of the men deep in my throat. She enjoyed this so much, she held my head against the hole, effectively making sure I was getting throat fucked…

The sex we had when we got home that night was mind blowing…
 
It was my birthday, yesterday, so I finally decided it was time to start attending to my bucket list.


I finally had the guts to go to a store with gloryholes, last night, in Exeter, NH, in what had to be the cleanest back room I have ever seen. I waited until almost too late, so there were only 4 people, in the place, including myself - a young M/F couple, a single man (who snuck in while I was on the other side), and myself. I saw the couple ( a tall, long-haired male and a tiny cutie, with pink hair) come in and realized they disappeared. I went into the video booth areas and heard them talking in the booth. I decided to go to a booth across from them (really stupid rookie mistake, damnit! - I was kind of nervous) and watch a few flics, while I listened to figure out what they were up to. In a couple of minutes, I hear these moans that definitely weren't coming from the video machines, so I decided it was time to move. Unfortunately, the booth next to them was occupied, so I took the next one over. Sure enough, I peeked through the hole between the second booth and mine, and the lucky fourth guy's bare ass-cheeks were flexing as she went to town taking care of him.
With just a few minutes remaining before the place closed, the couple left. This time, the young woman was wearing a mask (probably to cover the cum on her lips) and the attendant bade them a good night, saying "see you next time." I'm hoping I'm there, on their "next time." There was bright lighting coming from the hole and the bottom of their booth. I'm sure they were filming it. I'm becoming more grateful for that OF site, every day.

Well, that item is HALF checked from my bucket list. Damn the nerves, next time.
 
Never been to one and here in N.Ireland pretty puritanical so probably aren't any......should have checked when I lived in the States
 
Back
Top