What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a big bag of plain m&m's last week and I'm still working on them. Mister helps me sometimes but he's not a big candy kind of guy.

I love the peanut ones best, but the grocery store was all out. :(

I call myself a music fan but haven't listened to Dire Straits until today. I feel ashamed of myself.

I call myself a music fan but haven't listened to Dire Straits until today. I feel ashamed of myself.

Some really good stuff in their discography.

I had the same reaction the first time I listened to Budgie. How did I miss this?

The Owner-type people came over today. It's the first time Mistress has even seen my apartment, LOL. I cooked for them, and they liked it, yay!

Why am I online while they're here, you ask? It's 'cause they're snoring on my couches, LOL. I can't even begin to talk about how happy I am to see them here, snoring or no. ;)

The Owner-type people came over today. It's the first time Mistress has even seen my apartment, LOL. I cooked for them, and they liked it, yay!

Why am I online while they're here, you ask? It's 'cause they're snoring on my couches, LOL. I can't even begin to talk about how happy I am to see them here, snoring or no. ;)

*is happy they are here too*:D

WTG, girlie! :D

We rented Natural Born Killers, and The Frighteners. Two of my favorite, get me all hot and bothered movies.:D

Master says we can do some cutting tonight.!:D:D

This just had me all agiggle.

cameltoecup1sd3.jpg

Also, I think I just passed the point where you go from being "guy with a crush" to "guy soon to be arresting for stalking".

This is absolutely in the right thread.

This is less a smile/laugh moment than a roll-your-eyes or WTF moment, but I just couldn't resist the story. :D

Bottoms up for winning artist
By HARRY HAYDON

A CHEEKY artist has been given a £20,000 grant by the National Lottery - to look at girls' bums. The funding was awarded to Sue William, from south Wales, to explore cultural attitudes towards "female buttocks."

The artist, who is based in Swansea, is creating plaster cast moulds of women's behinds to try and understand the cultural meaning of the bottom "in contemporary culture." She is also looking at different attitudes towards "racial fetishism" of bums in Africa and Europe.

And Williams has said her project will be a serious look at how bottoms are viewed. She said: "The project is taking on the issues around the bottom and how it is viewed in contemporary culture and viewed by the male."

Surprised MPs have said lottery players may be surprised art the decision. Lib Dem MP said: "No doubt there are some people who consider this a good cause, but the majority of people buying lottery tickets are bound to question this."

Emma Geliot, from the Arts Council of Wales - who awarded the grant, said: "The buttock-casting always produces a tee hee response and trying to get a decision-making panel to get past that point was difficult but there is a serious point to make here. What we are trying to do is trust the artist to know what they need to do to develop their ideas."​

(The original story is linked in the headline, but it's all here, so why bother?)
(I liked the inadvertent (?) typo in the sentence beginning "Surprised MPs"... :D )

A night of three way sex with my owners, followed by us sitting out on the upstairs balcony nude, watching a thunderstorm roll in. :)

Knowing I'll be returning in two days for an extended stay. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back