Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have A Great Day!

...is chugging along much too slowly.

I did not win the powerball, and there is too much time til vacation *sigh*

So, how better to pass the time, than with the continuation of the shawl series?

Have a good week, lovebugs!

And as for the continuing shawl series (as always thank you), it would appear that in the last pic your hand needs to be replaced with my mouth?

So, how better to pass the time, than with the continuation of the shawl series?

I don't suppose you would sell the shawl? :cattail:

Sexy and stunning as always sweetie
Hard luck not winning the powerball ol
Thank you :kiss:

I sympathize with that need for more vacation time. More time for fun and naughtiness is a must have kind of thing

This is a fabulous series! Very sexy!
Yessss more time for naughty fun!

WOW !! You are hot ....
Lovely pics of that great body.
This is my first time posting on your thread, can't wait for more of you.
Thank you :eek:. Welcome! Glad you stopped by :kiss:

My my.... oh my!! Have I told you lately how gorgeous you.are?? So freaking.sexy!! So.mindbogglingly tempting!! I think there is a tasty treat under your shawl !!
Nah, not in the last day or so :rolleyes: Thank you, my dear ~ and yes, there might be something fun hiding under my shawl, just for you :devil:

Hope the rest of the week moves better for you.
Thank you!

and how am i supposed to work now with this image in my head. is it wrong to rub one out on the clock?
Well, then don't work! Come home and you know I'll take good care of you. :cattail:

xxx SIgh too much water under the bridge x
Shall we swim in it? Naked?

I want to softly bite the little freckles on that nose.
Only if I can softly bite your bottom lip when you kiss me... :kiss:

There is something about this shot that I find intensely arousing. What a sexy pic!
I'm glad you like it ~ thank you :kiss:

And as for the continuing shawl series (as always thank you), it would appear that in the last pic your hand needs to be replaced with my mouth?
Of *course* it does! No asking, just do it.

I don't suppose you would sell the shawl? :cattail:
Oh, to the highest bidder, my dear. LMAO! :cattail:

Oh, my lovebugs ~ how are you all this mid-week evening?

Me? I'm thinking about what my next series should be....

In the meantime ~ more shawl (and some super shy rear) :eek:!

Last edited:
Have you done a series yet with a button up shirt?
Slow reveal, button by button, all the way down.

Make it a surprise whether or not you have panties on under it. :D

Such a Tease

Very fond of this one:

Oh I'll show you (and you stink at pretending that you don't know that I know) :)
Damn! I'm such an easy read. No strip poker for me. Yep, it's true, your Alpha D-ness makes me want to slap you (at first) ... Apparently we both know what comes second :devil:

Damn! I'm such an easy read. No strip poker for me. Yep, it's true, your Alpha D-ness makes me want to slap you (at first) ... Apparently we both know what comes second :devil:

I can deal with a slap. . .cause I know you want one even more.

First one is just sexy as hell... Always love your smile!! Second one... hello.supershy booty!!! Now, the third one, ... sweet Jesus!! It makes my mouth water!!! I.knew there was something yasty beneath that shawl!!! Yum!!

OK, I definitely need a cold shower after seeing those pics. On the other hand I know what I want Santa to bring me. But I'll have to wait up to shoo him away as soon as he sets you under my tree.
:D

I can deal with a slap. . .cause I know you want one even more.
My supershy ass end just tingled at the thought ~ damn you!

First one is just sexy as hell... Always love your smile!! Second one... hello.supershy booty!!! Now, the third one, ... sweet Jesus!! It makes my mouth water!!! I.knew there was something yasty beneath that shawl!!! Yum!!
Thank you xxromanceguy ~ I love any opportunity to make a man yell 'sweet Jesus' :cattail:

I keep forgetting to tell you how much I want you, my dear...
Well, there's no time like the present! Speaking of present, just woo me with a pair of center ice tix, we can take bets on how long we make it through the game :)

OK, I definitely need a cold shower after seeing those pics. On the other hand I know what I want Santa to bring me. But I'll have to wait up to shoo him away as soon as he sets you under my tree.
Hmmmm I think I need to get some wide red velvet ribbon.... sounds like a series to me! ;)

You're welcome
Any plans for you weekend?
No set plans yet, which is the *best* kind of weekend. You?

Hot as always sweetie:
Thank you, dear :kiss:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love this picture!
Thanks for sharing! :catroar:
Why, thank you ChiRoland for saying so ~ I have to admit the pics are few and far between because it's not my favorite asset. Pun intended. :kiss:

Hmmmm Yessss!!!

More nipples to suck Yess!! -- then the super shy rear Yes! caress lightly spank! -- then the prize to eat hmmmmmmmm!!!

I think I need to help with the shawl. I see some areas that need attention. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back