Does anyone Remember?

DivineAngel said:
mm im more of a lurker, been here some time :nana: well relatively new compared to most here I guess :)

keep up the posting seems u got a crowd :p

Hopefully you're enjoying your stay so far.

I'm not used to this crowd business- especially after how slow this thread was at the start!

I guess I can throw out another older pic- before the detail shading was done on my tattoo.

Last edited:
vwnut said:
Hopefully you're enjoying your stay so far.

I'm not used to this crowd business- especially after how slow this thread was at the start!

I guess I can throw out another older pic- before the detail shading was done on my tattoo.

sweet, thought about getting wings done on my back, but im a wuss. Afraid ill regret :D

only have a tiny tattoo now.

Love to watch them thou, and hear the stories behind.. so what is the story ? :cathappy:

DivineAngel said:
sweet, thought about getting wings done on my back, but im a wuss. Afraid ill regret :D

only have a tiny tattoo now.

Love to watch them thou, and hear the stories behind.. so what is the story ? :cathappy:

It's a painting that a good friend did for me a few years ago. The tattoo artist reworked it a bit, modeling the build slightly after my own, and a bit of my face along with my hairstyle I had at the time.

Here's the aforementioned hair.

You may also notice that the halo is broken, and shaped a bit like horns. :devil:

Last edited:
vwnut said:
It's a painting that a good friend did for me a few years ago. The tattoo artist reworked it a bit, modeling the build slightly after my own, and a bit of my face along with my hairstyle I had at the time.

Here's the aforementioned hair.

You may also notice that the halo is broken, and shaped a bit like horns. :devil:

we all got horns :D some just hide them better than others

very nice work indeed,

The peircing, did it hurt much ? only had nose and navel done took both out thou :)

DivineAngel said:
we all got horns :D some just hide them better than others

very nice work indeed,

The peircing, did it hurt much ? only had nose and navel done took both out thou :)

My nipple piercings only hurt for the 1st 6 months or so. :D

I have since taken them out. I've heard it's a lot less painful for women, as they usually have large enough nipples that the areola doesn't have to be pierced like it does on men.

vwnut said:
My nipple piercings only hurt for the 1st 6 months or so. :D

I have since taken them out. I've heard it's a lot less painful for women, as they usually have large enough nipples that the areola doesn't have to be pierced like it does on men.

aww :( I was gonna force a friend to get one (not getting myself) now he prob wont lol, looks awesome thou.....

ah well :D

how about sum more pics :eek:

DivineAngel said:
aww :( I was gonna force a friend to get one (not getting myself) now he prob wont lol, looks awesome thou.....

ah well :D

how about sum more pics :eek:

I dont have any new ones ready to go- lets see if I can dig out some more old ones.

I dug up another old one.
Very grainy, but I think it looks kinda cool.

Last edited:
hmm didnt work with the attachment

consider it a bump instead :D

Last edited:
DivineAngel said:
hmm didnt work with the attachment

consider it a bump instead :D
:D

I'm always down for a good bump!
(or would that be up for a good bump?

mistyrydher said:
Great tattoos...great eyes...great pics!

Thanks for sharing :kiss:

Thanks Misty!

I've been subscribed to your thread for a while, just kinda lurking in the shadows :D

I'm glad you liked what you saw.
:rose:

RavenousRae said:
Sexy as always :)

So what is the current hair style you are sporting these days?

Right now it's that half-cool, half-goofy mohawk I posted earlier. :D

This died out once again- I take it no one's interested?

Back