Vicarious sexual thrill, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and jealousy

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Posts
76
I'm interested in ideas which explore the ideas of vicarious sexual thrill, voyeurism,and jealousy. Cuckold stories fit well into this, but maybe so do other stories like a couple's passionate fucking igniting the fires of lust in the loins of their single neighbors going through months to years long dry spells. The neighbors would resent and envy the couple but also greatly look forward to the moans and creaking of bed springs. It'd be great if somehow the couple were to find out about this, causing them to fuck with even more passion. Maybe they even get one of the male neighbors to start wearing a chastity belt throughout the day in exchange for being able to take it off while he watches?

This story is really good. The writer's florid and metaphorical writing style truly makes it.

This passage from this story is great:
"Joe couldn't help but follow them, trailing far enough behind so as not to be noticed. He then waited outside of the locked door, listening to the grunts, groans and delighted squeals emanating from within, mixed with the creaking of metal mattress springs. Within just a minute or two, his self-control subsiding, he unzipped his trousers and released his massive, engorged penis, gently stroking his hand up and down the pumping shaft, quickly exploding into orgasm as his eyes clenched shut in a confusing mix of pain and pleasure. A sizable load of cum, like a sexual tear drop of sorts, splashed upon the brown shag carpeting. He would once again be going home a virgin, yet he had once again gotten a taunting look at what his fantasies would be like had they ever come true. Leaving the party and heading home through the stillness of another lonely night, he left a small imprint of tears on his pillow."
 
I wrote one, but it is different in that it is written in the second person; that is, as if YOU are with my wife Amy, and I am forced to hear you make love to her. The following is a selective passage just before the sex scene...


“No”, Amy giggles, obviously under the spell of your mouth as you kiss her, your mouth evidently in hers, tongues lingering as she breaks the five second kiss and speaks again. “My husband…my other husband,” she quickly corrects herself, “will never know. I’ll tell him we used protection, that you filled a whole condom, when in reality you filled me with your seed.”

Myself, I have no idea if in the moment of love and lust, she forgot that I am present only a few short feet away, and wondering if in reality she would really lie to me, or if she is just saying so to enhance the wife-sharing experience. Whatever the position, I knew there is no doubt about you breeding my wife. “I want you to come inside me”, Amy says in a rasped voice that is so teeming with want, that I hardly recognize her uncharacteristic indecorous words. “I really do want this to be good for you.”

“And it will be”, you say as you slip your tongue once more into my wife’s mouth and French-kiss her with unending passion.

Feeling your hardness slide upon her body, she is amazed at how well endowed you are, so long and so thick, and she knows she will roughly feel it’s placement within her momentarily even as she screams out across the bay as you make-love, or alternatively, choke upon it in her mouth, or she allows it to slide completely up her anus. At this moment, anything you want of her she is willing to do, and yet she suspects for starters you simply want sex; to see if she will give you the ultimate pleasure, and risk getting pregnant by a man to whom she is not truly wed.
 
Maybe they even get one of the male neighbors to start wearing a chastity belt throughout the day in exchange for being able to take it off while he watches?

Lisa tossed me this tight leather thing. It looked like a baseball cup.

"That's yours," she said.

"What why?" I stammered.

"It's part of the deal, Ian," said her boyfriend Karl. "You spied on us without permission. Lisa caught you stroking at us. That's a little pervy of you don't you think?"

I held the cod piece in my hand. The cup would squash my dick if I ever got hard. Had only enough room for me to stay flaccid and pee.

"It would..." I said. "Guys how long do I have to wear this?"

"All the time," said Lisa. Her manic eyes glinted madly at me. She held up a tiny key and a lock. "I'm going to have this key around my neck, and I'll unlock it. When you come by."

"Come by?" I said.

"When it's time for you to come by and watch us fuck, Ian," Karl said.

I was so confused. So full of shame. I could've ignored my upstairs neighbors loud fucking with a pair of headphones and a visit to a porn site. Stupid me had to make a damn digital periscope with my go pro to watch through their open window.

"Or you could leave it with us, and then we call the cops instead," said Lisa.
 
Lisa tossed me this tight leather thing. It looked like a baseball cup.

"That's yours," she said.

"What why?" I stammered.

"It's part of the deal, Ian," said her boyfriend Karl. "You spied on us without permission. Lisa caught you stroking at us. That's a little pervy of you don't you think?"

I held the cod piece in my hand. The cup would squash my dick if I ever got hard. Had only enough room for me to stay flaccid and pee.

"It would..." I said. "Guys how long do I have to wear this?"

"All the time," said Lisa. Her manic eyes glinted madly at me. She held up a tiny key and a lock. "I'm going to have this key around my neck, and I'll unlock it. When you come by."

"Come by?" I said.

"When it's time for you to come by and watch us fuck, Ian," Karl said.

I was so confused. So full of shame. I could've ignored my upstairs neighbors loud fucking with a pair of headphones and a visit to a porn site. Stupid me had to make a damn digital periscope with my go pro to watch through their open window.

"Or you could leave it with us, and then we call the cops instead," said Lisa.

I love this. It seems like they couple and peeper are on familiar terms based on how they're speaking here. What's the backstory?
 
I love this. It seems like they couple and peeper are on familiar terms based on how they're speaking here. What's the backstory?

The couple doesn’t mind exhibitionism, but exhibitionism is on their terms. Peeping toms deserve to be punished. They’re neighbors, but not friends.
 
I wrote another story one time, where my wife and I decide to explore a vacant industrial area, and get accosted by you, who takes us back to our posh home, only to have your way with my wife as I watch.

It is filled with jealousy and fear, but also anticipation and lust.



I can see it in Amy’s eyes, and hear it in her voice as she is taken; and that is never before has she been so fulfilled. Feeling the woman to whom you have just entered be filled with pleasure, you know Amy can feel the gratification of entry again. Withdrawing yourself for just a moment, you let just the tip of you stay in her, and then lower yourself into her again. The same feeling as before erupts as her tight bottom compresses the soft mattress of our marital bed as Amy feels your genitals collide with her pelvis.

As before, Amy moans deeply into the master bedroom as she is pinked, or rather she does so several times as you repeat the move, letting her feel the pleasure of being entered again and again as her body swoons with passion. She does not care that she does not even know your name, or that I am being forced to watch her marital vows be broken before my very eyes as your heavy thrusts are enough to illicit a deep build within her. At this, she builds towards orgasm as you stop the repetitive entering of her, and begin to concentrate on just plunging in and out of her sex.

“Fuck me”, she begs; her foul mouth so out of character for her now since she seldom swears. at which I am sure it is at me to make me feel even more worthless at pleasing her as you trump me in size, skill and stamina. “Oh do you feel good”, she says as she coos to your love-making, and I know it is true because I can hear so. Sodden with wetness, yet filled from your amazing girth, the slurping and suction sounds emanating from my wife’s sex as you endlessly piston into her are relentless. With every thrust she rises her hips off the bed to meet yours in turn, forcing your hips to meet harshly so that every inch of you is driven into her as deeply as it will go.
 
Back
Top