New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need degradation, humiliation and abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved and into everything filthy, send private message with username and for details. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation are required. Women only please.
 
Permission Given

Hello lovely ladies, was given permission from my significant other for someone to play with me online at Kik. Do I have any takers interested in a fun little session?
Kik is Danforfun367
 
I'm a 38 married male. Looking to chat with women. I love to chat and or rp about incest such as dad/dau or mom/son or bro/sis msg me on kik at mhg1999
 
Just looking for some grown up (not necessarily, but could be adult) conversation with a female 30+. Anyone interested in some light conversation that could turn flirtatious? nebtounge on kik
 
Fun evening

Kinky couple looking to add a third in for some fun play this evening via KIK. She likes to be dominated by two guys. Come on and help me show her a great evening. We will give her tasks and naughty things to do. We can snap pics in return. PM us here and tell us a little about yourself and your KIK handle. Entice her mind to be our play partner.
 
Troutman3565, 46 male loves some taboo chat, flirtation, and more. Love to chat with a lady who likes the same!
 
ip1989

Online now for some fun :)
M & F couple. Looking for other women, couples or bi Males only.
 
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need degradation, humiliation and abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved and into everything filthy, send private message with username and for details. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation are required. Women only please.
 
29 M, looking for a female rp partner or possibly a female domme rp partner for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: SomethingWitty007

If you're interested just send a message my way.:rose:
 
Discussing wife as an object of lust

Looking for kinky wild men to discuss my wife - sexual n intimate. Catch me at submissive.hubby on kik
 
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Matt450450 prefer to talk to woman but will also talk to men who share THEIR wives or girlfriends.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top