Seeking very insatible dirty women

Good morning Sir,

I have been exploring and learning of my slave heart online for the past 10 years....(yes i'm old...40). laughs.....due to my family and need to be discreet what I am looking for is sharing my heart with an Alpha Male that is demanding and yet cherishing of my gift, but strictly online through emails, chats and yahoo messenger. In the past I have been owned twice and it involved cyber, roll play, tasks and assigments, behavior modifications and training. If You are agreeable to my limited availiblty I would be interested in chatting and seeing if this is something that might work long term.

thank you for accepting this note and considering her value

with hope and respect,
melanie
 
I'm talking with someone at the moment. I'm giving them my undivided attention for now.
 
Seeking a woman or women for very regular dirty chats, and or phone sex. Pm me here and we can get to know one another then move to a messager. I look forward to them ;)

My Age: 27

A bit about me: I've been in the BDSM lifestyle for over 7 years and have lived out a great deal of many erotic fantasies. I am a dominant and not just in the bedroom. I am not just looking to use and abuse a willing girl for a night. This will take time, effort, and desire from both parties. Keep all of this in mind when inquiring.

Things I am interested in but not limited to:

Tasks
Discipline
Bondage
TPE
Fucking you in panties
Consentual non consent
Barebacking/breeding
Orgasm denial
D/S... in case that wasn't clear...
I love to be dirty girl for you
 
Back
Top