Humiliation and Confession

I'm interested in speaking with people who enjoy humiliation. Perhaps you have fantasies that no one knows about? They get you very aroused but also make you feel ashamed or pathetic? I'm open to speaking with both women and men, as long as you plan on being open, honest and ultimately ready to accept the truth about yourself.

I prefer voice chat, and can use Skype or Hangouts. I'd like to hear from you

Male sub

Bi male sub looking for domination by a big dicked male...small penis humiliation...dirty talk...forced femm
Please contact

Bump!

I'm interested in speaking with people who enjoy humiliation. Perhaps you have fantasies that no one knows about? They get you very aroused but also make you feel ashamed or pathetic? I'm open to speaking with both women and men, as long as you plan on being open, honest and ultimately ready to accept the truth about yourself.

Hello Sir,
This pathetic fag man needs someone like you to show me my place. i deserve to be verbally abused and humiliated and would love to find someone to chat with online or on the phone that understands what wimps like me need. I have several stories published on this site. Hope to hear from you even though i know i don't deserve it.
billie

I prefer voice chat, and can use Skype or Hangouts. I'd like to hear from you.

i love humiliation and have had alot of experience at it with both Masters and Mistresses and in one case a Family,glad to talk with anyone about it

Hi

I'm an experienced, articulate and very open minded male. I am not interested in incest, bestiality or anything illegal. I only want to speak to and about adults.

Please PM me if this strikes a chord in you- perhaps you feel the need to confess?

PM me please Matthew .

Love Mich XOX

I'm an experienced, articulate and very open minded male. I am not interested in incest, bestiality or anything illegal. I only want to speak to and about adults.

Please PM me if this strikes a chord in you- perhaps you feel the need to confess?

Interested in speaking to those who need to confess, and would enjoy having their secrets used against them in the interest of humiliation.

Very interested in speaking with those that enjoy erotic humiliation- get in touch and tell me about it!

Powerful And Constant Fantasy

I have been privately stripped and spanked by my mother for havind been rude to my older sister and her female friend. (We were all in swimming suits at the family pooel.) I think my punishment inside the house is over, but my mother forces me ouside, nude, to stand in front of my sister and her friend and apologize for my actions. I have one hand free to cover my genitals, but I cannot completely cover my erection, as I am forced to confess. My sister and her friend, cruelly and archly, find my predicament very amusing.

I'm a Cocksucker. I love giving men blowjobs. I've been a Cocksucker all my life ever since I began giving daily blowjobs to my best friend Larry as a teenager. He was younger than me, but his cock was MUCH bigger than mine!! He liked to hold my head and force his cock all the way down my throat as he came deep inside me. He would threaten to expose me and tell all our friends I was his cocksucker so that I would have to blow them also. I would jerk off imagining he had told them. I would visualize myself down on my knees sucking each of them off, one after another as the rest of them all stood around watching me and waiting to take their turn savagely fucking my throat the way Larry did. He never did tell them I was a cocksucker but I often wish he had. Not too long ago, during a moment of weakness I confessed to my wife that I'd been my friend's eager and willing personal cocksucker. She was surprised, but ultimately attributed my behavior to adolescent sexual experimentation. She doesn't know that I still routinely meet with men to suck their cocks. All my life I've been both thrilled and terrified by the prospect of exposure for being a Cocksucker but aside from my wife, none of my friends or family have the slightest suspicion of my oral obsession. I often wonder what they would think of me were they to find out.

Last edited:

Do you enjoy humiliation? Perhaps you have fantasies that no one knows about? They get you very aroused but also make you feel ashamed or pathetic? I'm open to speaking with both women and men, as long as you plan on being open, honest and ultimately ready to accept the truth about yourself.

Can be so much fun...had an ex big into it..... exposer..dirty clothing...pee play..... he really loved elevater play.....making me do thongs in elevators....

Looking to speak to women and select men about fantasies, having you confess your perversions and then being humiliated for them. Reach out to me for Skype.

I prefer voice chat, and can use Skype or Hangouts. I'd like to hear from you.

Back