Good news, everyone! It's a repository!

Orchid Part B

Herein lies artwork related to my story Orchid... sort of!

attachment.php

This piece rendered by SkullTitti
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The big difference with these pieces is that they are part of a self-contained side story that takes place between chapters 0 and 1 of Orchid. This set is is available on Gumroad (PM me for details). This is my first fully collaborative project with SkullTitti, and it turned out super cool. It's like 24 pages, they're all much higher res than what I can share here, and it's super affordable!

Attachments

• Orchid - DOTD 1.jpg
    Orchid - DOTD 1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Orchid - DOTD 2.jpg
    Orchid - DOTD 2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Orchid - DOTD 3.jpg
    Orchid - DOTD 3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Orchid - DOTD 4.jpg
    Orchid - DOTD 4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Dark Matter

Herein lies concept art for an as-yet unfinished graphic novel entitled Dark Matter

attachment.php

attachment.php

This novel is a collaborative work with SkullTitti. As of right now, there is no ETA. Updated details will be posted here.

Attachments

• Vaux'avh.jpg
    Vaux'avh.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Sheefa.jpg
    Sheefa.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Orchid Part 2

Herein lies artwork for my story Orchid.

attachment.php

This piece was rendered by SkullTitti

Attachments

• Orchid - Eve Reverse Cowgirl.jpg
    Orchid - Eve Reverse Cowgirl.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
More good stuff. Another question: Do you know how Skulltitti does the art? Does she use graphics or illustration software or is it all by hand? I'd like to try my hand at using illustration software but I'm not sure what to use. It's not something I've done before.

More good stuff. Another question: Do you know how Skulltitti does the art? Does she use graphics or illustration software or is it all by hand? I'd like to try my hand at using illustration software but I'm not sure what to use. It's not something I've done before.

The technical answer to your question is that she uses Clip Studio Paint for the bulk of her work. She uses Photoshop for some effect, and there are a lot of other alternatives that are useful and powerful.

However

I think that, reading between the lines, the thing that you'd really be looking for more than anything is a good tablet. The tablet is what is really enabling her to make her imagination come to life. She uses a Wacom, but that's pretty heavy duty and doubles for use in her professional, non-erotic career as a graphic designer. If you are starting out, there are good, cheaper alternatives like Xp-pen.

Once you have a tablet that you have a good feel for (because the feel of it is important), then even basic art programs can take you pretty far in terms of coloring, effects, filters, and so on.

EDIT: if you have an ipad, there is a Wacom pen (read: wand) that is relatively cheap. She doesn't know how great it is, but it might be the best cost:quality ratio.

P.S. i know it sounds like I have some clue what I'm talking about, but I don't. I'm literally just parroting her answers in my own voice. The best I can do are stick figures.

Last edited:
The technical answer to your question is that she uses Clip Studio Paint for the bulk of her work. She uses Photoshop for some effect, and there are a lot of other alternatives that are useful and powerful.

However

I think that, reading between the lines, the thing that you'd really be looking for more than anything is a good tablet. The tablet is what is really enabling her to make her imagination come to life. She uses a Wacom, but that's pretty heavy duty and doubles for use in her professional, non-erotic career as a graphic designer. If you are starting out, there are good, cheaper alternatives like Xp-pen.

Once you have a tablet that you have a good feel for (because the feel of it is important), then even basic art programs can take you pretty far in terms of coloring, effects, filters, and so on.

EDIT: if you have an ipad, there is a Wacom pen (read: wand) that is relatively cheap. She doesn't know how great it is, but it might be the best cost:quality ratio.

P.S. i know it sounds like I have some clue what I'm talking about, but I don't. I'm literally just parroting her answers in my own voice. The best I can do are stick figures.

Thank you so much! That would never have occurred to me. That seems like sound advice.

I imagine it's a lot of fun seeing a visual artist rendering characters you've created. Especially if you feel like you and the artist are in sync.

Thank you so much! That would never have occurred to me. That seems like sound advice.

I imagine it's a lot of fun seeing a visual artist rendering characters you've created. Especially if you feel like you and the artist are in sync.

The best part is when she draws something I haven't necessarily described, but she is reading into things I suggested or layered into a story in other ways. THAT feels amazing, because it feels like I did something right.

You seem to do a lot of transwomen stuff... I think I need to read what you have.

You seem to do a lot of transwomen stuff... I think I need to read what you have.

I would suggest starting with Orchid, if trans characters are what you like. Most of the other stuff I've done in which an outwardly female character also has a penis would fall under Futa, in which the trans experience is glossed over to varying degrees for the sake of story or sexiness.

A Clockwork Green part 4

Herein lies artwork for my story A Clockwork Green.

attachment.php

This piece was rendered by SkullTitti

If you're one of those people who only ever jumps to the last post to see what was new, be sure to look back through the rest of the thread. I add new art to older stories periodically, so there might be some you've missed!

Also, I know there are a lot of renditions of this character, but this is the definitive one. Previous artists always wanted to turn Mack's breasts into balloons, or slim her waist, or rein in her volatile attitude and make her seem a lot nicer than she really is.

Attachments

• ACG - Tinkering.jpg
    ACG - Tinkering.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Fetish

Herein lies artwork for my story Fetish.

attachment.php

This piece was rendered by SkullTitti.

Attachments

• The_id_emerges.jpg
    The_id_emerges.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 188
Herein lies artwork for my story The Beast In Me.

attachment.php

This piece was rendered by the amazing SkullTitti.

I'm feeling lazy, so I'll update the links for this later.

Attachments

• Lucia.jpg
    Lucia.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 188
Herein lies artwork for my story The Beast In Me.

attachment.php

This piece was rendered by the amazing SkullTitti.

I'm feeling lazy, so I'll update the links for this later.

I love seeing the SkullTitti renditions—Helen and Lucia are both more “Disney” than I would have imagined, but boy oh boy, it works!!

I like this artist's work, and the edgy style is a good match with your own style of writing, IMO.

I'm curious: Why don't you publish an Illustrated story? You would significantly expand the size of your readership if you did. Stories in that category tend to get read by a lot of people, but so few stories are published in that category that they hang around the new story hub for weeks, even months.

I like this artist's work, and the edgy style is a good match with your own style of writing, IMO.

I'm curious: Why don't you publish an Illustrated story? You would significantly expand the size of your readership if you did. Stories in that category tend to get read by a lot of people, but so few stories are published in that category that they hang around the new story hub for weeks, even months.

I am looking into this. I have a story series that would be perfect for it. Thank you.

The Favor pt 2

Herein lies more artwork for my story The Favor.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

One_perfect_Day.png

I'm just completely ignoring the previous format I had so that I can make sure these beautiful pieces get some eyeballs on them. These were done years ago, and I had lost track of them. The Favor was a story I had always envisioned with a very happy ending for the characters down the road, but the end of the actual story is pretty ambiguous.

Glad to see these two having their moment. Brit and Tracy make me so happy.

Last edited:
Herein lies artwork for Long Haul

1.png

Also old. This one was finished around the time I posted Long Haul chapter 3, and now Chapter 4 is out and the story is complete! Check it out! It's really good! Almost as good as the detail on that biceps (squirm)!!!

Last edited:
Maiden

Herein lies the artwork for my story Maiden.

What happened to your story Maiden?

It does not appear in your profile and the link is dead, I tried searching using the search tool, then tried looking for it on other sites. Based on the pics it looks like a story I would love.

You ever go to the Ben and Jerry factory, where they have hundreds of flavors of ice cream. You see some amazing flavor. Its the flavor you want, then you ask for it and they are out. They have gallons of a hundred other flavors, but not the one that looked like the best flavor. That is sort of what you story Maiden is like. I know you have lots of other great stories, I have read them, they are great. but now there is one that I really wanted to read next and it is nowhere to be found on Literotica.

What happened to your story Maiden?

It does not appear in your profile and the link is dead, I tried searching using the search tool, then tried looking for it on other sites. Based on the pics it looks like a story I would love.

You ever go to the Ben and Jerry factory, where they have hundreds of flavors of ice cream. You see some amazing flavor. Its the flavor you want, then you ask for it and they are out. They have gallons of a hundred other flavors, but not the one that looked like the best flavor. That is sort of what you story Maiden is like. I know you have lots of other great stories, I have read them, they are great. but now there is one that I really wanted to read next and it is nowhere to be found on Literotica.
I was unhappy with Maiden as it was submitted. It needed (and has gotten) some pretty significant rewrites, and I am still working on it. I appreciate the interest, and am dead set on finishing it eventually. It's unlike anything else I've ever written.

Great repository here, thanks for sharing, and love the artworks
I'm off to read your stories now

At the top of this page, I shared a few pictures of a Star Wars project that has been in the works since 2017. Dark Matter is out now. It is in the Illustrated section, complete with an array of concept art throughout.

https://literotica.com/s/dark-matter-episode-1

As the title suggests, this is Episode 1 of 3. Episodes 2 and 3 are scheduled to go up tonight and tomorrow night. If you enjoy them, vote and leave a comment!

Back