Try This & Report Back

What to Spice up your relationship? Go out and get these things:
A couple of Red light bulbs
A Kiddy Pool that is at least 8 foot wide
(4 or more) 5 gallon jugs of Crisco Oil (keep them in a warm place before use
A small bag of Dry Ice pellets

Do this on a night that you will have no interruptions and lots of time on your hands
Pick a place where the bathroom shower is not too far away from the set up
Change out the light bulbs to Red so the room will glow red
Take all the Crisco Oil and pour it into the Kiddy Pool, please don't make it more than 3 inches deep in case you lay down in it. Also before they arrive, take some dry ice pellets and put it in oil along the inside parameter. This way you do not have contact with it and it gives the illusion that this is a frying pan. Next coax your lover naked and blind fold them. Play some soft erotic music in the background and gently walk them into the pool. Once there, have them kneel down as you spread oil all over their body and make love. You will do this at least over an hour or more. Here is a tip, before you start, lay towels or newspapers to the bathroom. This way you keep the oil off the carpet and don't slip as you walk like if you used plastic sheeting. Safety first!
 
Want to Spice up your relationship?

At first I thought, " WTF is THAT doing on "MY" G-SPOT blog? "

But then my PERV genes kicked in ... my " FEEL THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE?" side.

.....*DELETED DUE TO WEIRDNESS*.....

Of course if she's had 40 or 50 G-GASMS and maybe a nice slow relaxing "I love ya babe." tongue lashing at the end
( See? that's where the CoCoNut oil is better than crisco or 10W40) for that final clitoral O ... MOST women would be too exhausted/freaked out to get really mad with you anyway.

ENJOY. REPORT BACK.
 
Last edited:
A Question

From an earlier poster:

"" And I'm not sure but doing it often will the magic wear off / anticipated be less so less intense results? ""

So, ladies ... do you ANTICIPATE this LESS because you know the feeling??

Are the results LESS intense the more it happens?

Does your partner still enjoy driving you INSANE?

Have G-GASMS lost their magic over time?
 
itrubsthelotion.gif


Crisco? Coconut oil? Pffftttt!:rolleyes:

Bacon grease. Big fatty white globs of it. Bliss. The whole room will smell like an epic fry up for the ages.

For extra kink, make her a bra out of two leather thongs and a couple of fried eggs. Get a massive, oversized spatula, and smack her ass with it between orgasms.

I call this "Breakfast of Champions" sex.
 
And now - for your weekend amusement ...

I bring you some of the best emails and posts - mostly from the early days of this and a couple of other threads on the subject of G-things. What a shame so many (still) refuse to believe even when women are posting saying that this is for REAL! Oh well. Their loss.

*******************************

33 in a month maybe.....

No need for book... If you understand the whole female body and how u can please so well, why the hell are u single? lol. Bottom line, if a guy could give me 33 Big O's in a hour.. I'd marry him...lol

how is that possible? in an hour? ! she'd have to be almost continuous if you know what I mean

NOt even possible to have 33 in one hour...thats just not possible. No woman can have an orgasm that long.

who does he think he is? lol 33 yeah and bush means democrat! tell pinochio his nose is gonna grow !

33 for a woman also seems impossible.

I can't see 33 in an hour and usually when a guy brags like that, it's BS.

33 times in an hour........HA HA HA.can't be good orgasms if she can kep track of that many

Hmmm....Lets do the Math...
60Min / 33 Orgasms = 1.818181 Orgasms per Minute
Okay...lets pass around the stuff you've been smokin...
Of course, we can all DREAM!!

30 in an hour, PLEASE....not possible.

Every 100 seconds one???? Thats an idiot who tell tales like this!!!!

Orgasims...maybe, Orgasms...NO.

he's full of crap.

Methinks the math might be off on this one.

Are you sure she was having orgasms and not siezures rotflmao.

He is a legend in his own mind. 33 in an hour..ah come on. I don't even think the human body is capable of that

both men and women (fake) alot of there stories about sex ,and than turn it around and blame the rest of us for being dumb about sex , and in a word that NORTH EXPOSED used this is what i (BELIVE)

33 in one hour? oh puhlease.

Usually after an earth shattering orgasm you are too physically drained. You do need a few minutes of recoup time. I call bullshit.


Bet her throat was sore from all that FAKE ASS moaning

i don't beleive this.

you know threads like this one ,if you really read the posts and read between the lines , you got to laugh

If he was so great she wouldn't have let him go. Thanks for the laugh.

maybe you sir are the (MORON) ... i never said everybody on here has did this

33? In one hour? Yeah, right...


LOL..women that fake are foolish..

Not possible...it would mean she had to have one every minute and a half...

33 in one hour? I don't think it can happen.

If this is true (cough cough), then your ex is from another planet. The other theory is of course that his ex FAKED IT everytime they had sex and he couldn't tell! The 3rd theory is that his ex doesn't know what an orgasm is

Please that's just a straight up lie. I don't think that's even physically possible.

Sorry to disappoint you but the G-spot is in Sexology what the unconscious is in Psychology: NOT PROVEN. It only exists in porno and freak magazines. There is not magical spot of ultra orgasm inside of the vagina except the normal sensitiveness of that whole area.

""I am glad to hear it stated that the G-spot is not scientifically proven to exist. ....many people feel that if you say something enough times over and over, it will make it fact, rather than theory.""

Do you think a photograph of the alleged "G-spot" with the caption "The G-spot: pleasure at your fingerprint" is scientific? Come on! We are more intelligent than that. Kind of pleasure seekers and freaks but intelligent! Keep looking at porn! lol

I love how people dont believe what they havent done. Just cause you cant or havent doesnt mean its not possible ... open your friggin minds people ... stop being so shallow.

That is why I say the G-spot was created from and for freaks. Some freaks can't find it, some others say it is located 3 inches inside the vagina wall. Others say it is located between the entrance and the clitorix. Others say it is located deep inside and only a large penis can reach it. nonsense@

You cannot place your whole sexual life thinking on one alleged magical spot in your vagina. This mythical "G-spot" is just doing the work for which it was created: to create sexually frustrated people who, even when they experiment ecstasy and explosive orgasms, they keep on saying that they never find this so called "G-O". Enjoy sex and don't worry about the G-spot. The more you worry about it, the more frustrated you will be. Have you ever wondered why the same physician who invented the theory of the G-spot did not come out with the male version of G-spot?

Do you believe in God? The G-spot is also matter of beliefs and faith, not scientific proof. The clitorix does exists , the G-spot does not.

Dr. Grafenberg only uses the term "spot" two times on his treaty on this matter. ... his work is not a scientific research but just a discussion theory that have not been proven. Yet, he created a whole new generation of people eager to pretend they get better sexual pleasure than any one else.

A "Sexologist" takes a couple of courses in psychology, anatomy and biology, but Sexology is not a certified science. A Sexologist may tell you the G-spot exists with no doubts, a Gynecologist can't, otherwise he/she would lose the license.


For the life of me . . . how come it is that a bunch of males are discussing the female (sexual) anatomy as if they know it better. Not that there isn't some useful tidbits here and there, but for the most part this thread sounds like it is taking place in a boys high school locker room . . . "Well I heard . . ." Boys (and I do mean boys) as you get older and more experienced .... And Doc (et al), you are not what you make yourself out to be. If my GF had 42 orgasims (you been reading too much eastern fiction) in that short period of time - at least the type she has - I'd be serving a life term in prison. I see the young pups are following you however - when are you serving the grape kool aid?

**************************************

Here's a young'un trying to impress and explain what I have yet to figure out.


The G point is a point on the vagina that traps the blood in a particular spot, in order for a woman to experience an orgasm. The G spot is constantly changing on each person, because the pressure and blood flow depend on evacutation of the bowels, pressure from the vagina, depending on the menstrual period of the month. In other words, many things affect the pressure that creates the pooling of blood, then the sudden overflow (orgasm) that creates a deep sense of pleasure. Hormonal levels also can affect this pressure spot. In determining the physics of grativatgional force, imagine that the fewere blockages in the colon, ovaries, vagina, the more force can happen. The G spot is determined by blockages and physics, biology and anatomy, so each G Spot is different for each woman. In simple lay language, give your woman an enema or X-lax, high fiber, supplement with female supporting hormones, from a health food store, and encourage her to do crunches or sit-ups, and the G-spot will probably be easier to determine. .. easier to find.

*******************

So now you know. X-LAX should do it fer ya. Just ... wait! ... WHUUUT?
 
Ha

I love this.

No wonder so many are still clued out when some of the best sexperts in the world are still shakin their heads and wondering WHY some delusional women are claiming they have a G-SPOT - let alone the ability to have massive repeatable orgasms.

* Quotes on the “mystery” from leading SEX Researchers, Doctors and Therapists.

Some of the best ones...
“...feel that the issues of female ejaculation and the Grafenberg spot contain no real relevance to human sexuality studies at all.”

“You have to grow her G-spot with Heat Tea ....” (???)

But is the Spot just like an inner Atlantis? .... and think we know where it is, but nobody has ever proven its existence? (don't laugh at the analogy...we could have said the Loch Ness monster!)

According to a report in The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, it's doubtful that the G-Spot does exist. Dr Terrence M. Hines from Pace University in New York said "The scientific evidence that is usually cited to support the existence of a G-Spot is so inadequate to be almost laughable."

Nevertheless, there is still debate about whether the G spot even exists. "Not everyone has accepted this yet," says Beverly Whipple, a neurophysiologist who co-wrote a book about the G spot

"For such women, having a vaginal orgasm is anatomically impossible," he says...... and others suspect the glands may have been there but were too small to spot. Even so, the small size of the area should make a "G-spot orgasm" unlikely.

MRI scans were not detailed enough to distinguish between the vaginal wall, urethra, and clitoris of the women, so researchers were unable to verify the existence of the Gräfenberg spot (G-spot), the widening of the vaginal canal, or a reservoir of fluid that might indicate female ejaculation.
 
OK , here's another little trick you can try. We've spoken of the A-Spot and how that is the area that is bumped during some angles of penetration during anal sex. One way to reach that and drive it crazy is what I call my BITE BEAST. This is fun because when she has had it done and knows what it feels like it is a great turn on to run all over her body "biting" her with your digits and her knowing that pretty soon the incredible BITE BEAST will find some CAVES to play in....OK, I'm getting aHEAD of myself here. Sorry.

What I suggest is LOTS of foreplay, tongue lashings and G-Spot stimulation. Getting her really fired up andˆ the if she's face down and you're above her pull your thumb out from doing her GSpot and slide it up (down) her anus. Take your middle finger (the BIRD) and slide it in where the thumb just left. Reverse this if she's on her back - follow? So now you have your thumb up her bum and your middle (or index or BOTH) in her vagina. Bring your finger(s) and thumb together and begin to rub. You have two membranes between your fingers - the anterior rectal wall and the posterior vaginal wall.
If you feel around you'll be able to feel slight swelling between your thumb and fingers. Rub this area. Back and forth, round and round. Once the A-Spot starts to fire you get deeper O's than a GSpot orgasm and you give her a whole new feeling to the O's from G-gasms. Once you've got this puppy jumping you can get a little rougher but remember those tissues are sensitive so do not make a lot of moves with anything but the tips of your fingers/thumb. You can TAP or BITE the fingers together with the nerve cluster between them, you can rub your fingers together in circles or up and down like you were rubbing some glue off your fingers. The tapping or BITING motion between your finger and thumb always seemed to get the best reaction for me but try it out and see what works best for her. If done carefully you can even very lightly snap your fingers like you were keeping time to some music. If she is in full A-gasm mode when you do this it is like a firecracker going off in there. The speed that the orgasm hits her with the snapping motion is awesome to watch...almost the kind of reaction you get when you touch something hot. The orgasm seems to come from the spine and not the delayed one that comes from the brain. Further research is needed for this one too.

Just a word of warning so you don't try this on the spur of the moment and screw up. Guys - prepare before hand. Clip your nails so they're so short people will suspect you of being the neurotic neighbourhood serial killer. WASH your hands before you do this and NEVER switch fingers. NOTHING goes into her vagina that has just been in her ass, OK? Use lots of lube. Saliva does well and if you've been G-ing her she should be wet enough but add some more for her anus/rectum. The only way you'll tear tissue in there is if the friction is enough to do that. LUBE will eliminate that likelihood. Try and limit your finger movements to the tips while you are tapping, or BITING with your finger/thumb. If you think she is turned on enough (cuming over and over again) try the finger snapping but gently and not full snaps - just enough to have the nerve cluster "hit " at a comparatively high speed as the digits pass over each other. Do NOT do the full snap ie: where your middle finger hits the base of your thumb and makes that snap sound. All you're going for is the fast action on the A-Spot nerve cluster. Expect her to near jump out of her skin when THAT O hits her. Repeat until she's mush or has passed out. . BTW this is a good time to ask for pin numbers, Swiss Account numbers - stuff like that.

Unfortunately this position makes it almost impossible to G her at the same time but you can, with a leg over the small of her back, spank her with your other hand or even more erotic, turn her head, stick your index finger and thumb in her mouth and "bite" her tongue or lips in time to what your digits in her other end are doing. She may even have a full body O - from the top and the bottom meeting in the middle!!! Don't cum crying to me though if she bites off a finger when she cums. You can allow/make her use a small VIBE on her clit at the same time. Her SPINE will heat up and her brain will feel like it's about to MELT!!


OK - class is dismissed. You've got MORE homework to do. I expect your reports back on my desk no later than Monday. Finals are approaching and I want you all to graduate. Post grad research will continue. 



 
Mr G with the G Oh now struttin' with the Triple G with the A Oh.

G squad from S.Q.U.I.R.T. HQ gonna make the cunny flow.

Oh G oh, A Oh, snaps your fingers behind the taint oh-OH!

There be no dry sheets in the house, yo!
 
YUP. STILL "SCHILLING" my blog

There are about 250 page reads a DAY still so I'm just trying to add stuff and make it interesting. I wish there was a few more posts but I know most couples who try this and find that it really works have better things to do at night than sit on the computer and write about stuff.

This is from a post on the HOW TO page.

NO. Women do NOT have a prostate but they do have G and A spots in their vaginas and those spots CAN be stimulated through the rectal wall too.

Many women can and DO orgasm from anal sex. The reason for this is if the angle is right the erection is hitting their A-Spot from the "other" angle. Many of the women who do cum this way think it is really weird and feel guilty because they are orgasming from this so-called perversion.

Don't forget that the lower intestine is NOT engineered for vigorous probing so be CAREFUL and make sure you have no jagged fingernails.

WRAP your HEADS (pun intended) around THIS.

SOME ORAL ADVICE - the COMBO SUPERNOVA-ORGASM(s)

I think it an exercise in futility for me to think I can tell you or teach you (well, with words only) how to eat pussy. I can share with you my experience and what I have found works for me, and you are free to adopt any of my techniques or experiment and see what works.

The only general guideline I offer is that there is no right or wrong way to eat her out. It is my experience that each woman is very different in her preferences and anatomy, and the effort you put into oral sex for your lady is really the time and diligence you put into it to find out what works—and what does not. Pay attention to her feedback. That can be VERY hard if you hardly know each other or you are incredibly aroused but try. It will pay off in the end.

Being able to openly talk to your woman before, during and after the grand event is very helpful, but sometimes they are not your best guide either from shyness or inexperience.

I think the right attitude is the best skill you can possess in eating her. First, see this as a selfless act designed to bring pleasure to your woman. Do your job right, and the payback can be pleasure of untold proportions. Remember, this is not just a warm up for you to fuck her (except when it is) or something that you do because it is expected. You need to have the mind set that you are going to do whatever it takes to provide her a high quality orgasm using only your mouth, tongue and maybe fingers. And you do this because...well... it is just incredibly fucking hot for you, too.

In short, I believe the right mind set is something along the lines of "Eating PUSSY is its own reward."

Second, you have to really love her cunt in its entirety. The way it looks, smells and tastes as well as feels when you are fucking. Each woman has a different smell and taste. Some have a heavy scent and taste, others are light. It doesn't matter as they have as much control over this as you do the size of your dick The point is you need to "take it as it comes" (to pardon the pun) and remember that ALL of her is amazing. Amazing not only for the pleasure it can afford you as a means of intercourse, but in its very existence. The CLIT is the center of a woman's sexuality, but not the single place where it resides. However, each woman's vagina is a marvel to behold and something to treasure and that attitude makes it easy to become acknowledged as a master of your skill.

We all have a preference in the smell and taste. But again, other than simple hygiene, your woman has zero control over any of that. Let her know you adore how she smells, how she tastes and how beautiful you think her cunt looks. Hopefully a genuine sense of awe is your mind set. I let her know I want her to "mark" me with her juices, that I want her smell on my face, fingers, neck and cock I will tell her I really need her to abandon herself to my mouth and dance on the tip of my tongue in her erotic dance of pleasure. To use the common vernacular, I urge you to let her know you "get it."

As for the mechanics, there really is no right or wrong way—there is just what works for her. There is no one secret, special technique that, once understood and mastered, will make you THE PUSSY eating champ for all women. However, there are techniques that work for her and that can make you HER world champion TWAT eater. And the joy is in the journey and discovery. Truly, a labor love.

Ok, here is how I do it, and take from it what ever you wish. I begin by whispering in her ear that I simply must taste her—that my need to go down on her is strong. Then I take a bit of time to see what I have to work with. Is she dripping wet in urgent need of release? Is she not wet at all and needing the proper time and attention to coax an orgasm out of her?

I begin by just lightly licking the entire vagina. I explore lightly with my tongue, and savior her taste. I take a few very deep breaths to let her know I like what I have found—that simple act alone, letting her hear you breathing her in deeply and robustly, is a great way to set the stage. Then I pay attention to her clit. Does she have a huge clit that is readily exposed? Does she have small clit that is hidden deeply behind the folds of her hood? I find the location and condition of her clit, but leave it alone for the time being. I lick her slit from stem to stern repeatedly, gently suck her clit into my mouth, and trace the lines of her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue. I pay attention to how she reacts, and if find something that is really working, I keep doing that until it is time to move on to something else. React to what she loves verbally or hand movements. DO THAT. Stop. DO something else. Go back and DO THAT some more. TEASE!!

That something else is usually the beginning stages of eating her. I never directly stimulate her clit, unless I know this is what works for her. Some women need direct and continual clit stimulation at the outset, but my experience is that most do not. Using the first third of my tongue, I lap the top third of her vagina and alternate in sort of lightly tracing her clit or the hood and her vaginal lips.

I also make a point to gently use the tip of my finger to trace and rub the lips, usually taking the time to tell her something hot and nasty, or sweet and loving. But I will for sure tell her that I love the way she smells and tastes—and I tell her that every time.

A note; some women are super sensitive at first and cannot tolerate any firm stimulation of the clit—these are women who, in my mind, I need to "work up" to the point of tolerating/needing firm clit stimulation. Other women want a firm tongue lashing of their clit, and from the beginning are in desperate need of rapid and hard attention from my tongue. Pay attention because you want to get this right. You may find women who use a vibrator a LOT need much more direct and strong clit contact. You'll be able to tell quickly which one she is if you are just starting a relationship.

Once she is good and wet from her own juices and my saliva, I will pick up the pace of my lapping and licking and increase the pressure on her clit—one way to look at this is taking the intensity of my actions up a notch while paying close attention that I am not over or under stimulating.

Then I stick one of my own fingers in my mouth and wet it in preparation of inserting it into her vagina. It is my experience that nothing can be more of a momentary "buzz kill" for a woman than the sudden introduction of a dry finger. Another good way to do this is to let her suck and wet a finger or two for you. There is a psychological factor when you let/make her lube your finger because she knows where its going in a minute! Then I go back to actively eating her and gently slip a finger inside her.

This NOT something to do the first time you eat her (this is for newbies) but for experienced lovers who want to spice up a good session of eating her from GREAT to UTTERLY MIND BLOwWING. Finger fucking is not the best use of my digit. As she is on her back that finger needs to crook to the TOP of her vagina like you're trying to point to the ceiling. RUB, POKE, TAP as you eat her. You may want to slip one or two more fingers in and continue. The G-SPOT needs a lot of pressure to be stimulated properly. If she has never experience a G-GASM before she will probably start to feel a little freaked out with the onset of a new sensation. She may say she needs to pee. If she's gone to the can prior to this session she is feeling the swelling which she is mistaking for a full bladder feel. Ignore this. Keep going.

At this point I know I need to be focused but flexible. SOme women FREEZE others will buck and thrash with increasing intensity as she builds. She might push my face into her pussy, or hold my head and grind her hips into my face, or wrap her feet around my upper torso. But then she might also simply wail and scream...or whisper and make small noises of pleasure. She MAY begin to speak in tongues or grunt like a wild animal. Roll with what SHE is feeling.
Find a rhythm. Try to build BOTH the ORAL stimulation and G-SPOT stimulation at the same time although I have found when she is THAT close to cuming from your tongue lashing OR the G-SPot stimulation whichever way she begins to orgasm first will trigger the other orgams at the same time!

A woman once told me that when she came with me licking her clit AND rubbing her G spot it felt like an "internal and external orgasm, while it just feels external and more intense when you use only your tongue." MOST women love to be eaten. It is VERY intimate and the orgasm is almost guaranteed. Combine this with a G-GASM and it is often described as almost "out of body" experience. Like touching the face of GOD. If you LOVE your woman just imagine how good it'll feel to make her feel like that.

Anyway, discuss it with your woman. Give her both types and see what thinks of each climax and if she feels a difference. Variety is the spice of life so don't do BOTH every night. Vary everything. If you've been together for a while you can tell just by her taste what her mood will likely be. Does she want it slow and loving or "POUND ME AND MAKE ME SCREAM!!!" I believe based on their hormone fluctuations their orgasms can be hugely different. PAY ATTENTION to what feedback you're getting and act accordingly. With the G-SPOT stimulation you can easily give her more orgasms than she can handle EVERY NIGHT. Do not abuse or scare her doing this. She will have NO control once you get that going. If you scare her she may never allow you to do it again.

As this was a thread about eating I'll elaborate a bit on the differences. If you EAT her she will (99% of the time) orgasm and that will be anywhere from "Ah that was nice." to a mind blowing thrashing orgasm that leaves her breathless. Here's where the difference comes in. After she has come from a tongue lashing on her clit, her clit will become SUPER SENSITIVE so LEAVE that alone. Some women will smack you in the head if you so much as LOOK at their clit after a big O. NOT SO the G-SPOT. Wait 30 SECONDS after she has stopped orgasming and then WITHOUT TOUCHING HER CLIT keep poking or rubbing her G-SPOT. She will orgasm AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. The G-SPOT is NOT built like the clit. Keep poking that area and she will continue to cum - hard.

When you feel it is time to stop the after-glow time is VERY important. Even if you have a plane to catch take a few minutes to maybe give her another slow gentle orgasm using your tongue again. Thighs, tummy and titties all need attention now. Make her feel LOVED and ADORED not just a quick fuck or a G-SPOT experiment. Don't forget these acts will flood her brain with OXYTOCIN and that will happen every time you do this. The more oxytocin is produced the more sex she will want.

Enjoy. Please share this RESEARCH.
 
Bump

An avg of between 200 and 450 reads a DAY but nobody wants to contribute.


A FEW men and some women have known about this for thousands of years but nobody has seen the need to SHARE. Dr. Grafenburg ""discovered"" this 80 YEARS ago and everybody thought he was nuts. Considering 100 YEARS AGO nobody thought women could even ORGASM (I mean WHY SHOULD THEY, right?) I guess you could say we've progressed.

This is # 8 . Number 9 is interesting too because I've mentioned it a few times. This list has a few good points. Hope every little bit helps.

http://madamenoire.com/328058/14-things-may-know-orgasms/8/
 
Another "discovery"

That this page has known about for 13 YEARS. Simply put, "The more they get the more they want." LOVE. LUST. DESIRE. ... ADDICTION.



http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/...ual-behavior-study-suggests/?intcmp=obnetwork


‘Love’ hormone oxytocin regulates female sexual behavior, study suggests

By Melinda Carstensen
Published October 10, 2014
FoxNews.com


Previous research shows that the hormone oxytocin stimulates social behavior in humans, but a study published Thursday in the journal Cell suggests the hormone plays an especially strong role in regulating female sexual behavior.

Scientists at The Rockefeller University in New York City genetically modified female mice so that they no longer had an oxytocin response in the prefrontal cortex. As a result, the females no longer approached male mice for mating during the sexually receptive stage of their estrous cycle. In fact, with reduced oxytocin, the female mice showed about as much interest in males as they did in a LEGO block.

The researchers manipulated only a small amount of the neurons— less than 1 percent in the prefrontal cortex, an area known to trigger behavior in mammals, lead author Miho Nakajima, a graduate student at The Rockefeller University, told FoxNews.com.

Senior study author Nathaniel Heintz, a James and Marilyn Simons professor at The Rockefeller University, said the female mice were still interested in males and other females when oxytocin was reduced, but they didn’t show sexual interest.

“When [female] mice are sexually active, this small population [of neurons] is required for female mice to show interest in the male mice,” Heintz, an investigator at Howard Hughes Medical Institute, told FoxNews.com.

Researchers found that the change in interest among the male mice was less pronounced than the females’ response when researchers manipulated their oxytocin levels.

“There’s a functional difference in how male mice and female mice responded,” Heintz said.

Past research has shown that oxytocin plays a strong role in partner and mother-child bonding.

A study previously published in the journal Psychoneuroendocrinology showed that oxytocin levels skyrocket when people fall in love, and that a higher amount of oxytocin is correlated with longer relationships. Another study, in the journal Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, suggested that oxytocin improved communication and lowered cortisol, a stress hormone, in both men and women. Many scientists have consequently nicknamed oxytocin the “love” or “pro-social” hormone.

The study authors said further research should explore what oxytocin does at a molecular level, and which brain areas and what types of cells respond to the hormone. Their study explores how oxytocin behaves in just one context.

Other studies have examined whether oxytocin levels can be modified to enhance the social behaviors of people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). The mental condition impacts 1 in 68 children, and its hallmark is impaired social interaction.

Heintz said his team's findings could help advance treatment development for ASD.

A study published last year in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences suggested that a single dose of oxytocin can increase brain functions responsible for social interaction in children and adolescents with autism. In their research, Yale University scientists found that brain centers associated with reward and emotional cognition responded more during social tasks when the study participants were giving an oxytocin nasal spray rather than a placebo nasal spray.

“Each study gives us more insight into how this [oxytocin] might be acting in humans,” Heintz said.
 
The thread that won't die...

Howdy y'all.

I stumbled upon this thread last week... zipped through the first 75 pages of posts... and then went to the last post to see this baby has been going strong for 11 freaking years!

Amazing, to say the least. And a testament to the value of the info.

This is my first post, I'll give you a little backgrounder.

I'm in my mid 50's, wife just turned 50. We've been married almost 30 years.

In 2013, our love live hit the skids. We had sex 2 or 3 times that entire year. I went to the doc and found out I was low T, and once I got that fixed, I got horny as a 16 year old.

My wife... another story.

Our sex life had never been all that hot. Mechanical in a lot of ways, my wife never had a lot of desire for sex. (Except while we were building the family...)

So there I was... in a sexual desert.

To make a long story short, I researched like hell, ramped up the communication, cuddling, foot rubs (her fave) and her oxytocin levels soared. I learned new techniques, like Yoni massage, which she liked, but never had a massive G-gasm. I did however get her tuned into multiples. (She always thought ONE was enough in the past... to an extent, still does.)

Then we introduced some toys, clit vibes mostly. She enjoyed them a lot. One of the first times she went 30 minutes of bliss, with a nice orgasm at the end.

She's always been able to have vaginal, or clitoral orgasms, enjoys the vaginal ones the most.

One of the other things we've done is sensual massage. At first she resisted the "happy ending"... but now I drive her so wild on the massage table, she loves them.

Which brings me to now. Tonight is her turn on the table... and I'll be trying our Mr. G's technique.

I'll warm her up with a massage... a deep tissue and sensual mix she loves.

Now for some questions.

I'll be doing it on our massage table, so if she happens to squirt, no mess. Anyone ever try to do one on a table? Seems like the belly down technique will work well that way, but if anyone has tips... I'm all ears. (Or I should say eyes... lol)

I don't know about warming her up with a clitoral orgasm... I'm afraid she'll want to end. (Though I did tell her I was planning something new tonight...) I can get her damn aroused with the massage and some strategic touching... so I'm hoping that will warm her up enough. Thoughts?

I was also thinking about using our Liberator wedge instead of pillows under her. (It's waterproof too!) http://www.liberator.com/wedge.html It's much firmer than pillows, so I'm wondering if that will be less comfortable? Anyone tried this?

I'd appreciate any feedback before I do this.... but if I don't get any... damn the torpedoes... I'll give it a shot.

I'll also report back.

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone who's contributed to this awesome thread. I feel like I've got to know a lot of you intimately. :)
 
Probably Too Late

For any last minute ideas butt ....

a) The "technique" seems to work on older women BEST. BONUS!!!

b) G-Gasms, according to several studies, stimulate the highest output of OXYTOCIN. So ... the more you give her ...
the more she'll want it. Many women admit an ADDICTION to these. It also makes regular intercourse MUCH more
sensitive oftern resulting in vaginal orgasms for the FIRST TIME just having regular sex.

c) I suggest the face down position because with the thumb pressing DOWN you are using all major arm muscles and
not a lot of hand and wrist tendons subject to Carpel Tunnel damage. It's like sawing wood. You can do that all
afternoon and if this works for her she may want / NEEEED you to do just that.

d) Yes! Liberator wedges are awesome. Pillows squish down flat after only a dozen or so thrashing G-Gasms.

e) A clitoral O before you get started MAY just get her hotter. It may not. You're the one who knows her. She may need
that extra stimulation to get her G going. She may not. I've been lucky. Only a few who I have done it to did not start
G-Gasming in the first two minutes or so.

Just take it slow. Build up doing all the things you KNOW turn her on. READ her reactions when you start rubbing the G. Work that up. If she says STOP and you can see she is becoming more and more aroused - DON'T. If she says "STOP .. I have to pee." tell her to go ahead. If she had a whizz just prior to this "experiment" you know she has almost nothing in her bladder and the G-swelling and making her feel like she needs to PEE just tells you that what you're doing IS working. SMACK DAT ASS and tell her to ride it out. Hold her tight. Keep going.

IF on the other hand she is NOT aroused then back off. Do something else and do NOT increase pressure. Don't do that until you know and can clearly SEE she is VERY aroused. Don't forget this is probably a completely NEW sensation for her and that CAN be scary for a 50 yr old who THINKS she knows and has done everything already.

IF / WHEN you get that puppy firing every 30 or 45 seconds and YOU are in complete control of HER orgasms DON'T ABUSE THE TECHNIQUE. IT IS a huge temptation to just keep going. It feels incredibly powerful. If you go too long or too intensely she may get scared and never allow you to do it again. Work with her ... and she'll just want more tomorrow night. DO NOT SCARE HER with her lack of control.

And finally ... REPORT BACK.
 
Thanks for the advice. I read her well, and have taken her quite far in the last year from relentless research and keen observation. I think this technique could hit all of the buttons I know she has But like the old bull, I know to take it one step at a time, read her and make it a nice intro where, hopefully, I take her one short of the orgasm limit for the first time... and leave her wanting more.

Whatever happens will happen. I have no attachment to the outcome, but a willingness to start the journey.

Thanks for responding before the event... I truly appreciate it and can tell you're coming at this from the right place. I will report back tomorrow.

P.S. I know I should go do an intro, will in the next day or so. Hopefully my first post "popped my cherry" and I'm upgraded from "virgin" to "clumsy at sex" on this forum. :devil:
 
Last nights report...

Damn, no luck. She reveled in the massage... had a clitoral orgasm... then I proceeded to the technique, her face down on the massage table.

I started lightly, she was very aroused. I was careful not to overhype what we were going for. No hype at all, just let her know if she felt the need to pee, she should go with it, and since she tinkled before the massage, she had nothing to worry about.

When I felt things puffing, I applied more pressure, and she didn't like the pressure at all. After about 4 minutes, we rolled her over and I went at it with two fingers... still the pressure was too much.

I wasn't attached to the outcome, so I told he when she wanted to end... we would. A couple of minutes later, she called it, and congratulated me for trying.

We'll try again. I know she likes that area stimulated. When we have sex, the Liberator wedge positions me perfectly there. She also let me know the pressure on top of the vejayjay helps her get off while in the missionary position with the wedge. She says that's why she can't come in doggy or cowgirl unless she has the vibe, usually a bullet she grinds against.

I do know all women are different. Her in particular. Just need to play a bit more... and hey, that's part of the fun, right?
 
Keep trying. Almost every posting where they say it didn't work is followed a few days or a few weeks later with a description of their EUREEEEKA moment. WELLL WORTH the attempts when that puppy does start barkin.

Try a long slow tongue lashing with pressure on the G. Don't let her cum, Build it all up slowly but keep movement on the G an integral part of the build-up.

Good that you didn't keep going when she wasn't feeeling anything - yet. I've got a lot of flack over the years for my HOLD HER DOWN- KEEP GOING. That obviously only works when she is turning on BIG TIME but doesn't KNOW the FEEL of the impending G-GASM and wants you to stop because it is a new sensation. Beat it up when she's not feeling anything yet and she'd never let you do it again. You need to keep trying.


""and hey, that's part of the fun, right?""

DAMN RIGHT and OH ... in here it's called RESEARCH!!



Damn, no luck. She reveled in the massage... had a clitoral orgasm... then I proceeded to the technique, her face down on the massage table.

I started lightly, she was very aroused. I was careful not to overhype what we were going for. No hype at all, just let her know if she felt the need to pee, she should go with it, and since she tinkled before the massage, she had nothing to worry about.

When I felt things puffing, I applied more pressure, and she didn't like the pressure at all. After about 4 minutes, we rolled her over and I went at it with two fingers... still the pressure was too much.

I wasn't attached to the outcome, so I told he when she wanted to end... we would. A couple of minutes later, she called it, and congratulated me for trying.

We'll try again. I know she likes that area stimulated. When we have sex, the Liberator wedge positions me perfectly there. She also let me know the pressure on top of the vejayjay helps her get off while in the missionary position with the wedge. She says that's why she can't come in doggy or cowgirl unless she has the vibe, usually a bullet she grinds against.

I do know all women are different. Her in particular. Just need to play a bit more... and hey, that's part of the fun, right?
 
Some were back in one of these Mr.G threads is a post from my wife at the time. We found a demonstration on line that was like this gif I just saw on the fingerfucking thread. Except you put your index and your index fingers bent back and resting on either side. Doing it that way forces the tendons on your middle and ring fingers to curl up.

tumblr_ndn47i4leH1qbwslto1_500.gif
 
Some were back in one of these Mr.G threads is a post from my wife at the time. We found a demonstration on line that was like this gif I just saw on the fingerfucking thread. Except you put your index and your index fingers bent back and resting on either side. Doing it that way forces the tendons on your middle and ring fingers to curl up.

tumblr_ndn47i4leH1qbwslto1_500.gif

I need a little clarification please....."except you put your index and your index fingers bent back and resting on either side" not sure what you mean by that! Thanks for helping here :D Love Love Love the look on that ladies face as he is working her over...talk about being in control...OMG!!
 
Last edited:
I need a little clarification please....."except you put your index and your index fingers bent back and resting on either side" not sure what you mean by that! Thanks for helping here :D Love Love Love the look on that ladies face as he is working her over...talk about being in control...OMG!!

you know the "throwing the goat" gesture? kind of like that.
 
you know the "throwing the goat" gesture? kind of like that.

WOW you are making me feel REALLY STUPID....no I don't know the "throwing the goat" gesture, but I do believe I have figured out that you meant index finger and little finger and then your middle two fingers curve inwards for that much sought after feeling for the ladies! :D
I get it now and we will see if she gets it tonight.....
 
Back
Top