My mom's best friend (M,F, with another female possible)

SlutChoker

Really Experienced
I'm looking to start a roleplay between a young 18 yr old stud in his prime, who slowly begins a life of dominating his mom's best friend while she's away on business. She would visit to leave something at the house for his mom, and get drawn in by the young stud's looks and cockiness, starting a new life as his cockslave, and whatever that implies.

My RPC:

Name: Mitch
Description: 6'6, dark short hair, muscular build, blue/grey eyes.
College student.

Female RPC:

Name: Janice
Description: You decide

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me if interested.

Bumping this again. I'll assume no one is interesting in this idea if i don't get a reply soon.

No takers then? Alright, this was the final bump. Goodbye and enjoy my other thread, titled "Getting back at my ex"

ooc

Janice
Green eyed, brunette
5 10
athletic figure
38 years old
separated - no children

ic

I couldn't believe the last 6 months. For the last 6 years we had been posted overseas until our 10 year marriage was over and for good reason - I had found David in bed with our accountant Felicity and her assistant Annie - David moved out that afternoon and we decided amicably to move back home to sell the properties and to get on with our lives. I was now living in a brand new house with everything that I wanted - with enough money in the bank and in shares and trusts to keep me going into my old age

Boy I was going to teach him a lesson

Luckily, I had had a good bunch of friends back home who were in constant contact with me by email and phone, providing the necessary strength to take David on and to convince me that i would be better without him. Bess was one of my best friends and she had asked me to bring back some goodies from Spain where we had been based

Our things had finally arrived last week after the 6 week sea voyage and the shipping company had organised the necessary paperwork and everything had been delivered over the weekend

I had rung Bess earlier this morning and said that I would drop over, if she wasn't there her son Mitch would take the things

I drove over to Bess's in my brand new Mercedes - a little gift for a cheated ex wife. I smiled as the sun splashed across the dash of the soft top - David would certainly never enjoy this car

I knocked on the door and waited

I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and the door swung open

We introduced ourselves and Mitch asked me inside, saying that Bess would be home soon

I sat down in the lounge as Mitch made a coffee

I stared at the laptop sitting on the coffee table

'Are you good with computers?' I asked

You nodded

'I'm having trouble connecting with the net - would you be able to come over and help sort it out?' I smiled

'Sure'

'What about later this afternoon? I have some things to do, but I'll be back by 4 - would that be alright? It shouldn't take long, should it?

'No I don't think it will take long' your smile lighting up your handsome face

I realised that I was looking at you as a man, not my best friend's little boy

'How old are you now Mitch?' I asked

'18 - almost 19'

'Boy you certainly have grown up' I smiled, realising that I was flirting a little

Apart from my extensive toy collection and the satisfaction that it had brought me every day and night - I couldn't believe how horny I was since David and I had separated - I still hadn't felt a man inside me since David

I finished my coffee, thanked Mitch and said see you at 4

Last edited:
After doing my usual heavy weights and running a few other errands, 4 didn't take too long to come around, and i quickly grabbed the small piece of paper with Janice's address, and headed out to my car.

On the way there, numerous thoughts were running through my head. Was my mom's best friend actually flirting with me? I admit i always found her very appealing, but never honestly considered doing anything with her because of the age difference. Well, that and the fact she knew my mom.

I pulled up to her house, impressed with it from the outside, and parked my Corvette in her drive, then approached the front door. She was in even sexier clothes than she was wearing when she met me earlier, and she greeted me and i followed her into her home, i couldn't help stare at her suprisingly firm butt that swayed from side to side, and her long and toned legs. What a woman!

Snap out of it Mitch, i told myself, but there was little chance of that.

I took the laptop from it's casing after she pointed out which one she was having issues with and set it on the table as i sit at the edge of the couch, starting it up.

"Sit beside me Janice, it might help if you see what's happening" I flash a warm and almost teasing smile at you as you hold your skirt down and sit next to me, moving close so you're able to see the screen.

"This....shouldn't take too long" As i began to fix your fairly simple problem, i could feel your hand resting on my leg, on my baggy jean-shorts, and i knew i had two choices. Either get up and grab drinks, or let her keep her hand there and risk my dick growing into an obvious bulge.

Unfortunately that choice didn't last long as i felt it slowly becoming erect, and was sure you could notice it by now.

Last edited:
I was pleased that you turned up at 4

I had a lot of things to do and I was going out with some friends later for a drink

I was just finishing to get dressed as you knocked

I led you through to the living room and showed you the laptop that was causing the problems

"Sit beside me Janice, it might help if you see what's happening"

I smoothed my skirt and sat down beside you

"This....shouldn't take too long"

I leant in to see what you were doing, my hand resting on your thigh

'oops sorry' I shouldn't have done that I thought - removing my hand

'I'm sure you'll have it fixed in no time'

I stood up and headed to the kitchen 'Would you like something to drink?' I offered

'I'm having a glass of water as I'm heading out a bit later - I have almost everything in stock - your choice...' I called back to the living room

I jumped as the telephone rang beside me on the kitchen counter

'Sure - no I understand - of course - no problem, next weeks' fine'

That's a shame I thought - oh well

I absent mindedly picked up a can of soft and my mineral water and brought them back in

'Sorry about that - I hope this is OK' I said passing the can across

'Would you like a glass?'

I heard my cell phone ringing upstairs ...

'Can you excuse me for a moment - again' I smiled

I almost ran up the stairs and picked up the call

"It's fine, i was dying for a drink so i would have taken anything" I grin as you make your way upstairs, again i find myself checking out your form as you climb the stairs, until you're out of sight.

After only 15 minutes i had you connected, but you were still obviously taking the call, so i got comfortable and enjoyed the soda you handed to me. I felt slightly uncomfortable trying to relax in your house since it was so unfamiliar, so i stood up and casually walked around, just browsing family photos on your mantle, noticing a man with you in one of the pictures and wondering where he was now.

"All done, Janice, easiest thing i've done today" I said loudly enough for you to hear me, a tone of humour in my voice as i took a seat back down on the couch, hoping you'd return so i didn't feel so strange being alone in your living room.

As a few more minutes passed, my mind began to wander again. Here i was, alone with a stunning older woman, and probably wouldn't get a better chance to make a move on her. What are you waiting for Mitch! I cursed myself in my head, also adjusting my shorts to hide the ever thickening bulge.

Last edited:
As I reached the cell I saw that it was George, my new accountant

'Hi George - good news or bad?'

George ran through the results of my investments and explained two high risk high yield opportunities in trading currencies and patent licencing

My mind buzzed with excitement - I loved new ways of making more money ...

'Sure George, I'll sleep on it and give you a call over the next few days - if there's no hurry that is'

'No hurry J - call me when you're ready'

I hung up and looked at the display - I had been on the phone for half an hour

I walked back downstairs and saw you sitting - still working on the computer

'I'm sorry Mitch - have you finished yet?'

"I wont ask who that was, but yes you gave me plenty of time to solve your problem, it should be fine from now on" I was fighting the urge to just jump this woman, when i remembered these pills a friend of mine gave me, he'd used them on some girls at college but never convinced me it was a good idea. I couldn't believe i was even considering it!

"I don't want to be a hassle, but would it me too much to ask for a coffee? I haven't had my pick me up today. If you make one for me, we can call it even" I smirked as you smiled at me and turned to the kitchen.

After two minutes had passed i noticed you'd recieved an email with a very interesting title. "Bad Girl" was the heading, and i quickly opened it, knowing you'd probably be a few more minutes. What i saw made my jaw drop! It was numerous pictures of you, most of them naked and some half-naked, and i couldn't believe the positions you were in.

I had no idea what these were about, or what you were into, but had a feeling it wasn't something you'd want everyone to know about. As i heard you mixing the drink, i urgently forwarded the email to my own address, a rush of excitement running through me at the thought of using these photo's against you.

"Janice....i..never thought i'd see you this way" You notice a grin on my face as i turn the laptop towards you, the email still open.

"I wont ask who that was, but yes you gave me plenty of time to solve your problem, it should be fine from now on"

I smiled and you added

"I don't want to be a hassle, but would it me too much to ask for a coffee? I haven't had my pick me up today. If you make one for me, we can call it even"

'Sure, no problem - I 'll get the machine up and running'

I made the coffees and brought the coffee, milk and sugar out on a tray

I sat the tray down

"Janice....i..never thought i'd see you this way"

'What do you me ...'

'Oh my god what are those - where did you get these ... my voice trailed off

'I think you had better go Mitch, thanks for your help' I stammered before I raced to the bathroom - locking the door

I admire the pictures for a few more seconds, especially the one where you're bent over and looking back, your asshole clearly visible. Like i said before, what a woman!

I sat up off the couch and approached the bathroom door, i could hear you sobbing a little. "You need to be more careful with your emails, Janice, you never know when they're going to get you in trouble" I smirk as i hear you breathing heavily, obviously freaking out as this new situation unfolds. "I hope you don't mind that i forwarded them to my inbox, you know, just incase you were thinking i'd forget what i saw. Come out and talk to me, tell me what this is all about, we can work something out"

I lift my tight tank off, wanting you to see my exposed chest when you step out of the bathroom, i also drop my jean shorts, now only in my boxers. It's going to be pretty clear to you that i'm going to take full advantage, when you see me standing confidently in my small boxers.

Slowly and nervously you step out of the bathroom, blushing and looking away as you see this young stud standing there in next to nothing. And though you don't want to look him in the eyes, you do notice the large piece he's hiding in his shorts.

The enormity of the situation began to sink in

The only person who could have sent that email was David

It had to be him

I quickly brushed away the thoughts of what were the odds of Mitch seeing that email at that time

Well I couldn't stay in the bathroom for the rest of my life

I would play or pay out or off Mitch and that would be the end of it - I would have to be careful, but he was just a kid

I straightened myself up and opened the door, surprised at what you were not wearing

'umm Mitch, put your clothes back on and umm please leave'

'There's nothing we can talk about - it's my stupid ex playing games - I'm sorry that you happened to see the email'

My eyes dropped down to your boxers, you were certainly a fine specimen

*boxers around ankles*

Thx MakeUCum 247 - this had a serious impact on me :D

Last edited:
"I understand, so you wont mind if i go through my mom's contact list and send these pictures to a few of your workmates? I wonder what they'd think of you when they see you in such positions, looking like a whore for the camera"

I smirk at her as i look her up and down, i can tell she's trying to be brave, but deep down knows this could ruin her in the eyes of a lot of people, and very important people at that.

"You see, Janice, i'm going to need you to take care of a few things for me, before i consider letting you off the hook" I step closer to you, rubbing the thick bulge in my boxers, then placing a hand against the wall behind you and stroking your hair with the other, looking into your eyes before you look down again.

"I've always wanted to have you. Everytime you'd visit i'd see you wearing those tight skirts, such a gorgeous business woman but a slut underneath, isn't that right?" I brush your hair from your face teasingly.

'Please don't talk like that' I whispered

I wasn't going to take being called a slut or whore, certainly not to my face and certainly not by my friends' son

'I don't think that you would feel right if you blackmailed me Mitch - I'm sure your mum wouldn't be too proud either' I added, hoping to scare you off

"You see, Janice, i'm going to need you to take care of a few things for me, before i consider letting you off the hook"

I felt your presence, menacing now as you stepped closer, your body almost pinning me against the wall, your hand running through my long hair

'Please Mitch - you don't want this going any further do you?' I whispered

I felt you press against me, your breathe against my face

'Oh this is going a lot further' you hissed into my ear, almost chilling me to my core, the realisation that I really couldn't defend myself against such a strong and obviously hormonally imbalanced male

I felt you take my hand, gently, although I pulled away and you took my hand again, more roughly this time, pushing me onto your boxers and your swelling length beneath

I pulled my hand away again 'Don't Mitch, please'

Ignoring me completely, I felt your hands on my shoulders as you pushed me to my knees

'This is where you belong from now on - get used to it'

I struggled against you, but to no avail as you held my head and at the same time pulled aside your boxers exposing your semi hardness - I gasped - you were big, very big

'Now be a good little slut that you are and make me hard, really hard' your hands now firmly holding me in place

I felt like crying but I was not going to give you the pleasure of seeing me in such a state

I fell to the floor and rolled away, the look on your surprised face vanishing as you screamed 'stop you little slut - you'll pay for that'

Your strong arms reached out and grabbed my leg, pulling me back towards you, your other hand grabbing my hair, I was trapped again

'Come with me you little bitch' your face smiling now as you led me around by my hair

'What are you looking for?' I whimpered as you dragged me into the kitchen

'You'll see when I find it'

I stood as you pulled open the kitchen drawers, laughing when you pulled out the extension board, 'this will do for now - say a word and I will rip your hair right from your scalp - understand' as you pulled a chair out from the table and pushed me to sit 'Tie a knot - tight around your wrist' and you tugged the end and then wrapped the length around my legs tying each to the leg of the chair before wrapping the end around the back before tying the end off with my other wrist

'Now where were we - oh yes' I watched as you removed your boxers, your now hard length throbbing as you started to play with your self

'mmm very nice - let's see some breast too' as you ripped my blouse apart, the buttons flying, my breasts visible through the see through, your hand moving faster now as you watched me

'I'm going to cum all over you - a baptism if you like'

I watched as you started squeezing my breast, roughly, your throbbing length so close as you grunted, shooting hot juices over my face, hair and breasts in strong steady jets

Last edited:
The continuous jets of hot cum shoot all over your face, getting stuck in your hair as i shower you with it, well and truly putting you in your place now. My strong hand roaming your tits through your bra, before i rip that off too, tossing it aside.

"Well well Janice, don't you look beautiful coated in my cum, actually you look more and more like a slut all the time, and that's exactly what you will be from now on, my personal slut. Got it, bitch!"

As you hang your head in disgust i grab your chin, forcing you to look back up at me, and smacking you in the face, stunning you. "Look at me when i talk to you, cunt mouth" Smirking as i smack you again, my horse dick swaying before your face.

I grab hold of it and slap the heavy cock back n forth across your face, the warm cum smearing your cheeks as i beat you back and forth with it, taunting you and loving it.

"A good slut always cleans her Master's cock, so get to fucking work" I yank back hard on your hair, making you scream out, and i stuff my almost fully hard dick into your mouth, having to squeeze it's thickness in but it fits.

You look up at me now, and wonder how you'll ever get out of this. This relentless young stud now has you at his mercy, and the bastard is loving it. You seem him smirking down on you, his huge cock in your mouth, and you know you must clean it, you must do as he says to have any chance of escaping.

Though disgusted by this whole situation, you find yourself admiring this young boy's ripped chest, his perfectly formed abs, and his abnormally large dick. If anyone could keep you in your place, and use you, this was the man who could do it.

Last edited:
my personal slut. Got it, bitch!

the words echoed around my mind - the fear, until now repressed - rose to the surface

I had no defence and what was worse - I wouldn't be missed for a few days

Your grin - your knowing grin said it all - I was trapped

You knew it

I knew it

As instructed I opened my mouth, your still oozing tip dripping onto my extended tongue tip as you began feeding your length into me, my tongue sucking and licking your juices - thick creamy and quite sweet

There could be a lot worse

I started to bob up and down on you, your hand relaxing a little on my hair, your moans of pleasure telling me that I was still pretty good at this

I stared up at your body, your well muscled chest, your hardening nipples and then looked into your eyes, my own diving deep as I continued to let me clean you ...

Janice - about now ...

"Yes, yesss Janice, now you're starting to see where this is going. You will be my slut, an object for me to use as i wish, and i wont go easy on you."

I tangle one hand in your hair, holding it tight, and push my thick juicy dick forward then ease it back, before stuffing into your wet mouth again. The sloppy wet sounds of you cleaning my dick fill your ears and mine, you feel like the cheapest whore but find yourself enjoying the sweetness of my manood.

I have so many delicious and cruel thoughts running through my head. There was my mom's best friend, a woman much older than myself but one who i've wanted to fuck forever, and she was tied helplessly to a chair, all choice taken from her as i now had her right where i wanted her most, at my mercy.

I could hear low, muffled gagging sounds whenever i would force her head down my shaft, my long meaty cock obviously far too big for her mouth, but it didn't stop me from taunting her and shoving her onto it anyway. I found myself getting some kind of twisted pleasure as this woman, who was old enough to be my mom, was now a helpless victim of my ego and my cock. How long would i toy with her? who knows, but it wasn't about to end.

"Look up at me cunt! I want to see those eyes, i want to watch your expressions as you're forced into this degrading position."

As ordered I looked up at you - you are really enjoying this

You thought that I was a real pushover - you'll have to work hard to make me your little slut - the thought providing some solace to the fact that I was entirely at your mercy

I started to gag as your now fully erect length pushed deeper and deeper

'Don't gag you little bitch - you will really need more practice and boy are you going to get it'

I could already feel my jaw tiring, your rough squeezing of my breasts and nipples now had them not only at their fullest length, but also at their most sensitive - painful but a smattering of pleasure as well

'Can I have something to drink?' I managed to say as you slid fully out

'Don't talk bitch - only when you are spoken to' your length pushing even deeper

Your stupid request for a drink just inspires me to use you more violently, shoving my fat, veiny length right down your throat, holding it there as you gag and make some kind of muffled plea around my meat.

"What was that, bitch! I can't hear you with that huge fucking cock in your gob, where it belongs. Damn you just look like a pathetic cunt now, not the professional woman i saw when i arrived earlier."

One hand in your hair, and the other is mauling your big breasts, squeezing them hard and slapping them, your erect sensitive nipples becoming sore as my hand whips across your chest. At the same time your head is basically bouncing on my dick now, i just smirk as i toss your head back n forth, like a rag doll.

You're now drooling all down my dick, and down your chin, you're not handling this throat fuck well at all, but know you have to get used to it, because the aggressive hunk in front of you was showing no signs of showing a drop of mercy. I laugh a little to myself as i notice a tear trickle from your eye, obviously from the pressure in your throat.

You are relentless - so much stamina - such a mouthful

I was now getting tired

David would have come in half the time and he always satisfied me

Had I really not been with another man for so long? Had my jaw lost its elasticity?

Focus sweetie
I can't go on and I let you move me in whichever way as you continue to invade my mouth my lips just tight enough around you so you don't get mad at me the veins rubbing against my lips as you manhandled me to satisfy you - your strong hand now pulling my nipples harder and harder between your fingers, before letting the long lengths go and then starting all over again

Last edited:
Plunging my aching, pulsing dick as deep as i can down your throat, loving every minute as you struggle but are forced to endure it. I pull my cock from your lips, giving you a chance to suck in some air, and i smack your face around with my dick, smearing your cheeks and your nose.

"Oh yeah, you're looking better by the second, what would ex hubby think if he saw you this way? Probably wouldn't be too suprised judging by the pictures i saw in that email, you're a regular whore."

I give you a sharp smack across your mouth, then another, totally degrading you, as each minute passes it seems to get worse. I grab your chin and tilt your head up so you're looking at me, and smack your face once more. "You feeling like a strong woman now, Janice? Or more like a pathetic, helpless slut? I know which one you look like."

I stroke your hair, smiling, almost mocking you as i trace a finger along your lips, your face sticky and tired looking.

Too scared to reply I just looked at you with beaten eyes, your now runny juices from your previous explosive outpouring drip down across my eyes, running down my nose and over my lips

'Don't let it go to waste bitch - lick it all up - and there's plenty more coming your way'

My long tongue darted out and caught the running juices, still sweet to the taste but I felt completely humiliated

'There there my little slut - what shall we do now' the menace - apparent

I cast my eyes downwards

'Look at me you little slut - I will be last person you see for quite a while'

Smirking at this now broken woman before me, so weak and vulnerable now, making my cock rock hard as i think about more ways to torture her, to degrade her and strip away every ounce of her pride.

"Have you ever had something like this up your ass, bitch!" I say as i'm stroking my large, brutal cock, right before your face as you lick up my oozing cum, still dripping down your face. I hold onto your chin again and smear the sticky head of my cock all over your face, then tap it on the tip of your nose.

I make sure your wrists and ankles remain tied together, but just untie you from the chair, then push you off it. Grabbing you by the hair i drag you along the floor, pulling you into your kitchen and lifting you up, dropping you down onto your table, your legs hanging over the edge and your butt exposed.

A hard smack comes down on your ass. WHACK!!! then again..SMACK!!! making you squeal out. I slowly grab your ass cheeks, spreading them wide and you blush as you know i can see your asshole. "Shit, now that is one very tight asshole, Janice, especially with a dick like mine."

Last edited:
"Have you ever had something like this up your ass, bitch!"

I froze

He would have to be joking - there was no way that you would try that ...

My mind reeled

The largest thing I had had enter me from behind was a butt plug that David had forced me to wear on and off for a week after I had lost a bet - come to think of it, that was probably when he took a few photos too

'Please Mitch no - not that - anything but that' I whispered, hoping that you would stop this whole thing

'Stop talking bitch - I'll do whatever so takes my pleasure'

I cowered - tears now running down my face

'Stop crying bitch - it will only be worse - I hate to see women cry - especially if I want it to be pleasurable ...'

I fought to control my tears, barely a sound escaping my lips

I watch as you change my restraints and then half lift - half drag me across to the kitchen where your strong arms lift me on to the table

I felt your strong hands tear away my skirt, the expensive fabric torn to shreds before you tossed the remnants aside your fingers slipping under my see through panties and tearing them off

I shuddered as you studied my nakedness - a smile spreading across your face 'You have a gorgeous ass - bitch'

Then whack your strong hand connected with my firm flesh and I squealed out just as another came crashing down, the heat quickly spreading across my tender flesh - burning before slowly dissipating

I feel your strong hands squeeze and then spread my cheeks apart

"Shit, now that is one very tight asshole, Janice, especially with a dick like mine."

'No Mitch - no please' - the fear evident now in my voice

'Anything but not that - please - I'm not ready for you'

'Shut up bitch - but you have given me an idea - where do you keep your gel?'

Oh no, I kept all my toys - all of them upstairs in the guest room. If I told you where you would have enough toys, paddles, to keep you happy for days if not weeks

On the other hand - if I didn't, you would cut me in two

'The gel is upstairs'

'Where upstairs?'

'In the first door on the right ...'

You ran up the stairs - two at a time - one hand nursing your fully aroused manhood, the other grasping the hand rail

I heard the door open and a few minutes later

'Oh you naughty bitch - I could open a sex shop up here'

I waited a few minutes and then I watched you coming down the stairs, your hands full ...

'These might be useful to get you ready for me - I don't want to tear anything'

I felt you squeeze the gel all over my tight opening, slipping a finger into the slippery hole - then two, I tried to relax as much as possible, given the circumstances and then I felt the familiar tip of the butt plug

Your strong hands kneaded my cheek as with the other hand you pushed the plug slowly but surely home, the familiar 'plop' as the wider end passed inside me

'There that should get you in the mood'

'mmm now let's have a look at your hot little pussy'

'mmm you little slut your dripping - you really want me don't you'

'tell me you want me'

'tell me my little slut that you want your Master'

'I want you Master' I whimpered

Back