The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss the party again? I hate it when that happens.

I finally deciphered my Hotlanta Kink Test score from the butter smear. It was 288!?

I didn't see a test question on rodeo sex or I would have scored higher.

What is rodeo sex, you ask?

That is where the wife gets on top in the cowgirl position and you try to last eight seconds. :rolleyes:

Find the pure test. With a kink score that low there's a good chance you might actually rank higher than I do he said hopefully. :D

Yay! I just received an e-mail that Lit's signed up for a SPAM blocking service. :D

You may already have it...my ISP Comcast provides it as part of the service. Check around on your Verizon home page.

Hi Di. :kiss::kiss: I had a good one. How you doin', sweetie?

They have a blocking app but it only holds 300 addresses. I know that there are more than 300 sumabitch spammers out there.

Hi, Di. We're having love weather here. Damned shame I have to work through it.

It was a rainy Wednesday, Tom. :kiss: Happy to be here and not at work.

Any day's a good day when you're not at work. ;)

They have a blocking app but it only holds 300 addresses. I know that there are more than 300 sumabitch spammers out there.

You can download some spam blocker programs for free at www.majorgeeks.com ...there may be some other sites offering them as well. My Anti-Spyware...Malware...Virus program has a spam blocker too.

Hi, Di. We're having love weather here. Damned shame I have to work through it.

Hello, Bear. :kiss: Glad you're having good weather...I worked through a grey, rainy day and it wasn't fun either. Would rather have sunshine for the bit I get to see...

Would anyone like to join me in a drink? I feel like celebrating Wednesday.

Hello, Bear. :kiss: Glad you're having good weather...I worked through a grey, rainy day and it wasn't fun either. Would rather have sunshine for the bit I get to see...

I would be honored to join you in a drink. What's your pleasure? :kiss:

Sounds good. I'm pouring myself a lager. What can I get you?

You may be on your own since Molly gave the maidens the summer off. Of course, if you don't mind the floating hair, I could scrub you back for you . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back