Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really beginning to feel like I've wandered into the twilight zone.

Out, Mat.
Out.
Before it infects you.
Run.
Run like the wind. (huh, where the hell did that come from?)

*sigh*

Too late.
It gotcha.

It's not so bad in the twilight zone, at least I got the other loveable nuts for company.
 
I can't believe how long i actually slept. even considering i was up reading for an hour in the middle of the night *L*
 
impressive said:
Making my list -- checking it twice! (Grocery shopping list!)


Why?
:confused:

Going for a walk along the beach, to clear my head, and just think.
Wanna come with me?

Good, clean air, sea breezes, loads of ozone.....wonderful.
 
lucky-E-leven said:
I still remember the first time I laid eyes on her...






...like it was yesterday.

:rose:

~lucky

well hot damn... what a wonderful post to read first thing in the morning.

huge sappy smiles

BLURT: my computer has issues today and it makes my ass clench..on the other hand, here i am and grateful is me.
 
BLURT:

I hate kids with loud cars, and over-sized sports exhausts...especially when they park that car right outside my house, with the engine running, gunning the thing at intervals, while they wait for 'buddy' to come out of his house for the arranged lift.

The road is barely a pavement width from my wall, around 3ft, and everything in the house that isn't nailed down rattles every time he guns the gas pedal. And the exhuast outlet is approximately 2 feet from my door and letter box.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I was asleep.......but that kind of woke me up. After what felt like forever, but was probably no more than a minute or two, I went downstairs, pulled back the curtain, rapped on the window; he (yes, 'he') turned and looked me straight in the eye, whilst talking on his mobile to said buddy. In explicit sign language, easy-to-read-facial expressions, and with steam coming out of my ears, I suggested he turn the engine off.

After looking at me as if I was mad, he shrugged his shoulders, gunned the engine again, making even the windows shake, and turned his head away from me to await the arrival of buddy.

I was about to go out and remove the keys from the ignition, dropping them down the nearest drain, when said buddy finally arrived. After much laughter and even more engine gunning, off the little dears drove in a roar of extra exhaust fumes.

I'm going to the beach for some calm.

Later.
:rose:
 
Jeepers, Mat. That was some blurt.

BLURT: I've got a cat hair in my left eye. It itches like hell.
 
My room ate my glasses.

And it'd be hilarious if it wasn't true.

Luckily it's only my farsight that's going. I can still read and write.
 
Liar said:
Jeepers, Mat. That was some blurt.

BLURT: I've got a cat hair in my left eye. It itches like hell.

Sorry Liar, it sort of got stuck in my throat for a couple of hours, and it just exploded out.

I won't blurt for a couple of days now, I've used up my allocation in that one.
 
lucky-E-leven said:
My sweater/blankie didn't let me down and I had sweet dreams last night.

:kiss:

~lucky

well, id have sweet dreams too if i could wrap myself around your body.
 
vella_ms said:
well, id have sweet dreams too if i could wrap myself around your body.

I beg to diffah. I tend to think your dreams would be very, very naughty instead of sweet.

Either way, eh?

:catroar:

~lucky
 
RebeccaLeah said:
insolent blurt:

:p

Cuz I wanna and I can! :p


INSOLENT?
wheres your mistress.... cuz im thinkin you could use a long leisurely spanking... yeah.. and i should watch.. yeah.. thats what i think.
 
vella_ms said:
INSOLENT?
wheres your mistress.... cuz im thinkin you could use a long leisurely spanking... yeah.. and i should watch.. yeah.. thats what i think.

I'm thinking that thought has my ass wiggling in anticipation.

I guess you could watch if you really wanna....I'm sure I'm nowhere near up to your slut standards....but you could coach me. :devil:
 
RebeccaLeah said:
I'm thinking that thought has my ass wiggling in anticipation.

I guess you could watch if you really wanna....I'm sure I'm nowhere near up to your slut standards....but you could coach me. :devil:

Ahem....she's way too slutty for you, you're damaged enough.:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top