Available to edit ~~ February 2017

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Another month is here. Sign in if you have time to help.

Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Here this month

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65

Open for about anything besides rape and gay.

Any format is preferred though, avoid PDF if possible. My favorite stories to help with are nonhuman.

Whoops! Pressed the wrong button. Sorry. Im new to this. I may even work out how to delete it!

Last edited:
I enjoy working with new and first time authors.

Won't do incest or anything involving bathroom stuff (scat, Watersports).

Word or google docs, or copying the text into the body of an email are all fine.

Soma99

I enjoy working with new and first time authors.

Won't do incest or anything involving bathroom stuff (scat, Watersports).

Word or google docs, or copying the text into the body of an email are all fine.

Soma99

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Won't do: rape, bathroom stuff (scat, vomit, pee etc.), BDSM (full-on hardcore BDSM), beastiality, Non-con.

Not very fond of gay works but I could work with that. Other than that, I'm open. Send it to Microsoft Word if you can.

Last edited:
Won't do: rape, bathroom stuff (scat, vomit, pee etc.), BDSM (full-on hardcore BDSM), beastiality, Non-con.

Not very fond of gay works but I could work with that. Other than that, I'm open. Send it to Microsoft Word if you can.

Open for pretty much anything - if your story manages to pute off there's something seriously wrong with you... and me...
Available via PM, should reply within a few hours.

Open for pretty much anything - if your story manages to pute off there's something seriously wrong with you... and me...
Available via PM, should reply within a few hours.

Available to Edit/Beta

I'm free to Edit and Beta read most categories except GLBT, BDSM, Toys, Sci Fi and give critical feedback prior to editing.
I work with Open Office so I can tackle most formats and will give you a fast turnaround.

Editor

I'm interesting in editing stories. All subjects are welcome. Give me the opportunity of reading a variety of work

Available to edit.

I will edit and turn your manuscript back depending on size within 36 hours from receipt.
I have enjoyed my editing experiences here on Literotica. I have had my own stories accepted and rejected. I attempt to ride an edge of surprise and details in my writing. I write not from my experience, but from my background. I enjoy seeing different ways to say something. I am a senior citizen, quite senior, so am not easily offended, but I seem to be relatively naive regarding scat, watersports, BDSM.
Send me a note with a size, format, deadline, and if there is anything, in particular, I can look at for you.
I am available for short, long, book, or chapter.

Oopsie. I registered to be a VE some time back, but now it looks like we need to keep signing in, or something, which I wasn't aware of.

Anyhow, not to blow my horn, but because you have a right to know who you're entrusting your baby to, I haven't written here (I keep threatening), but I have published quite a bit, working both under contract and freelancing, and I was an associate editor at an old and large weekly, so I've been on both sides of the desk.

I really do enjoy helping other writers, but if you're from California, we may have a problem, since I am not nearly so concerned with your self-esteem as I am with the quality of your writing - all the state laws notwithstanding. If it's dreck, I'll tell you and, more importantly, why. If it's good, but needs something to make it even better, I'll happily work with you on that too, because that's what an editor should be all about.

Writing is a craft, and that means it takes tools, so you should have them ready to hand before you begin. For instance, in my case, I have two English dictionaries, two foreign language dictionaries, two thesauri, a couple of major style manuals (invaluable), Bartlett's and also Strunk. This I keep together and refer to as my Alt. brain.

Now you have access to all this and, assuming you're using some form of computer to write with these days - but I realize, not always - amazing programs for spell checking and grammar and syntax. So then, DO NOT send me, or any editor, copy that is rife with spelling errors and grammatical garbage. It's an insult to all concerned. And hey, we're volunteering, so we have a right to ask for your best. Bring that, for better or worse, and we'll work with it.

Everybody starts somewhere, and when a rookie comes on the field for the first time, no one expects him or her to be perfect, but everyone does expect him or her to at least know the rules of the game and to show up prepared to play. The ed's job should be some repair or maybe a little remodeling; not a major overhaul or a big-time flip. In the end, paradoxically, the more you write, the more you'll come to value your editor.

So if you need some help and feel we'd both be comfortable with me handling your baby, just get in touch.

Namaste

Not here claiming I'm The Almighty's gift to literature. I'm a lowly reader that knows the difference between Their, There, and They're.

I won't edit rape, bathroom sports, or underage. If you have questions about anything else, drop me a line and lets talk.

Not here claiming I'm The Almighty's gift to literature. I'm a lowly reader that knows the difference between Their, There, and They're.

I won't edit rape, bathroom sports, or underage. If you have questions about anything else, drop me a line and lets talk.

You might want to post in the March thread instead of this one.

Back