Ever just want a good conversation?

Don't we all want and crave just a good, eyeopening, fulfilling conversation without any expectations?
 
Don't we all want and crave just a good, eyeopening, fulfilling conversation without any expectations?


I know I enjoy those conversations as well, but I think the reason it feels elusive is because we tend to be too impatient. That connection I think we're all looking for takes a little time and effort to build. I try not to discount anyone until we've gotten past the first few messages. I'm a little shy, so i'm certain i'm not the only one. Hope this thread got you what you were looking for Sweet. :heart:
 
you know what? I feel exactly the same way. Nothing to do with crazy sex. Just a real normal conversation. Maybe a little flirt or two but mostly talking to the person not her pussy. I,m don and I live in branson, missouri take care
 
It does my heart good to see so many of you also wanting connection. :)

Gives me hope.
 
I call it verbal chemistry. It's magic. A woman once told me it didn't exist. That was the end of that conversation.
 
Just what I'm looking for - a good chat and some new friends.
Though a bit of banter doesn't go amiss lol
Happy to chat to anyone, drop by and say hi 🙂
 
Without worrying about attraction. Or being what the other wants you to be.

Just a good conversation that leaves you thinking and smiling and feeling excited about what's next.

Wow, do I crave that!

Have you found it yet I wonder? I've only been on this site for a couple of weeks and I'm not sure it exists. (sigh)😕
 
As the day closes...

My thoughts are of beautiful things and beautiful people....mmmmmmmm

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

by Lord Byron
 
What I crave is someone to hold hands with…walking along a beach or down a forest path…stopping every so often to look deeply into each other’s eyes…a soft kiss…a smile…to be content knowing each is loved and thinking of nothing else but the feel of her hand…her smile….the touch speaks volumes...
 
As I indicate above in an earlier thread, I am a married man whose love between husband and wife has long passed…i recently had an online relationship with a woman I loved very much…I miss her and am hoping to find someone to take her place...someone I can develop a loving and true friendship and not be deceived or treated disrespectfully, but a true relationship that will grow and sustain itself over time…I want us to hopefully become mutually devoted to each other ….to be honest to each other and trustworthy….respect and earn her respect…to make no demands or assumptions as to the direction our love and friendship take us but to let the relationship begin slowly and naturally grow over time into something special.

I love poetry and I find that music and good poetry speak far beyond mere words!!!! I am an older gentleman but young in sound body and mind and well educated.

If conversation can develop out of those thoughts, then I have much to say.
 
The problem I've found is that most people are unwilling or unable to commit to a long-term, long-form correspondence. I'm not much into small talk - face to face or in emails. I've found a couple of women who have been great epals, but their circumstances have changed and we have only occasional contact now. So I'm looking again....
 
Yes, you would think so… I am a gentleman that has experienced much of what life has to offer and have the highest respect for women. I find the joy of a conversation with a woman of any age can be enlightening, entertaining, and delightful... a few emails back and forth can be rewarding for both, and who knows what might develop!!!! They may discover they have much in common and a relationship may develop or it may not. But one needs to have the connection before anything can be determined. Older men may have the same motivations and interests, but it is the priorities that are different. Most of us want to know the person we are talking with…to know their likes and dislikes…We want love, sensual experiences and cyber sex, and even more, as much as anyone…but first, two people need to have a sense of whom that are having sex with.

Sooooooo...... check us out!!! PM us!!! [smile]
 
Last edited:
I know I enjoy those conversations as well, but I think the reason it feels elusive is because we tend to be too impatient. That connection I think we're all looking for takes a little time and effort to build. I try not to discount anyone until we've gotten past the first few messages. I'm a little shy, so i'm certain i'm not the only one. Hope this thread got you what you were looking for Sweet. :heart:

I'm patient, I enjoy meeting and learning about pepper.
 
I'm patient, I enjoy meeting and learning about pepper.

Pepper? ...And what have you got against salt, eh? eh?

....

As for the overall sentiment of the thread, oh yes, finding a good conversationalist is pure joy. If you're lucky enough to discover someone who can tickle parts of your mind which have been long neglected then count your blessings and enjoy it while it lasts! If you're really lucky they become long term friends.

A rare thing though. :rolleyes:
 
Conversations are good for the soul and gives the mind something to consider. We should do more of it. And more sex too!
 
Back
Top