Hey Sean Renaud

Oh, I make you laugh. Like I am here for your amusement like some sort of clown? Do I look like some kind of clown to you?

Tell me princess can't have dicks again and I'll turn you into a goddamn princess.

I can be anything I want,

Princesses cannot have dicks. It's part of the goddamn rules! That rule is so strong that when two men wanted to be princesses one became the KING of Pop and the other became the "ARTIST" because they couldn't be princesses no matter how bad they wanted it!

Kuzco is a Prince, and one of far to few princes in the Disney Mythos who are around for more than two seconds of the film to show up and claim the pussy that fate had decided belonged to them.

Now behave before I decide I want you to dress up as a Gardevoir for Halloween. . .actually no wait, nix that. Just dress up as a Gardevoir.

*chuckles* clowns develop their acts and work hard on them. Your ability to make me laugh is more spontaneous than that. :p

Oh, I make you laugh. Like I am here for your amusement like some sort of clown? Do I look like some kind of clown to you?

Princesses cannot have dicks. It's part of the goddamn rules! That rule is so strong that when two men wanted to be princesses one became the KING of Pop and the other became the "ARTIST" because they couldn't be princesses no matter how bad they wanted it!

Kuzco is a Prince, and one of far to few princes in the Disney Mythos who are around for more than two seconds of the film to show up and claim the pussy that fate had decided belonged to them.

Now behave before I decide I want you to dress up as a Gardevoir for Halloween. . .actually no wait, nix that. Just dress up as a Gardevoir.

The Pokemon?

Seraphina got to be Princess and she had a dick.
https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXqDX487RygqVtbZXSb4XJ3hRDyVDS-fblHhgbLe5v-ATyS5CLcQ

Make a movie about her, Disney!

Yes the pokemon!

No, wait, Sean, hush a second with the banter, I just found something unsettling.

Apparently there was a Disney Channel show of the Emporer's New Groove. It was just goddamn fucking horrible and only ran a few episodes. And it was a highschool au for some reason.

The_Emperors_New_School.jpg
178_1304364643.jpg

It's on youtube... but I just don't know if I can...

No, wait, Sean, hush a second with the banter, I just found something unsettling.

Apparently there was a Disney Channel show of the Emporer's New Groove. It was just goddamn fucking horrible and only ran a few episodes. And it was a highschool au for some reason.

The_Emperors_New_School.jpg
178_1304364643.jpg

It's on youtube... but I just don't know if I can...

I saw that. It was horribly horrible.

It was pretty bad, except for the summary by Kuzko after the commercial breaks. He'd totally bust out stick figures and draw the story while narrating and it was fucking hilarious. The rest of that show was unbearably awful though.

And dress up as a Gardevoir. You know you want to be a PRetty PRety Princess. I'll even dress up as Brock and mollest you.

They aren't THAT great, or at least for me after years of reading other Bane stories I wasn't that impressed but they aren't bad. I would just recommend Killing Joke or Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth before that.

They aren't THAT great, or at least for me after years of reading other Bane stories I wasn't that impressed but they aren't bad. I would just recommend Killing Joke or Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth before that.

I've got the killing Joke already and I'm gonna buy Arkham as well. I doubt ill buy all 3 volumes of knightfall at once unless they're really cheap. I just found out they're making a ne batman game too. Hopefully its as awesome as the others

Then you're pretty much set. I'd probably add No Man's Land to the list but I'm not sure if that story is as good if you haven't read the lead up to it.

Note: I don't mean to say that Knightfall is by any means bad. What I mean is I feel sorry for anybody who watches movies in the following order. Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Under the Red Hood then Batman (Micheal Keaton) it's not that the last movie is bad, hell it was great at the time but. . .man dissapoint if you cut your teeth on the modern stuff.

Then you're pretty much set. I'd probably add No Man's Land to the list but I'm not sure if that story is as good if you haven't read the lead up to it.

Note: I don't mean to say that Knightfall is by any means bad. What I mean is I feel sorry for anybody who watches movies in the following order. Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Under the Red Hood then Batman (Micheal Keaton) it's not that the last movie is bad, hell it was great at the time but. . .man dissapoint if you cut your teeth on the modern stuff.

First batman movie for me was batman forever. I should probably pick up thr dark knight books too

First batman movie for me was batman forever. I should probably pick up thr dark knight books too

Dude. I envy you. That's like your very first taste of beef being week old Salsberry Steak. Even if you enjoyed it the world still has a whole lot of up and very little down for you. I mean you could have started with Batman and Robin but then you'd probably hate movies. . .and life. . .and Batman . . . and God.

Edit: If you haven't played the Batman games get the fuck on it, Origins is gonna be out at the end of the year and I expect that 3 is gonna drop either next year or the year after. They all but said in the interviews that this game was made because the fans were getting impatient and the "real" team is busy so they handed it off to another group.

Dude. I envy you. That's like your very first taste of beef being week old Salsberry Steak. Even if you enjoyed it the world still has a whole lot of up and very little down for you. I mean you could have started with Batman and Robin but then you'd probably hate movies. . .and life. . .and Batman . . . and God.

Edit: If you haven't played the Batman games get the fuck on it, Origins is gonna be out at the end of the year and I expect that 3 is gonna drop either next year or the year after. They all but said in the interviews that this game was made because the fans were getting impatient and the "real" team is busy so they handed it off to another group.

Beat both of em. Awesome as fuck. So was the tomb raider reboot

Was Killing Joke the one where Harley got shot?

I think I should make a gb nerd thread..seems that's what this has become. I couldn't be more pleased.

I congratulate you.

If Killing Joke is the one I'm thinking of, I really liked it.

Its basically THE joker story. Gives his back story and such. I think its the one that pretty much iscanon now . Also birth of oricle

Beat both of em. Awesome as fuck. So was the tomb raider reboot

As soon as I have money and free time I'm gonna get the Tomb Raider Reboot. It'll be the first time I've really played one.

Was Killing Joke the one where Harley got shot?

No. I didn't even know Harley's ben shot though I suppose it had to have happened by now at least once right? It's the one where Barbara gets paralyzed and becomes Oracle though.

I think I should make a gb nerd thread..seems that's what this has become. I couldn't be more pleased.

Nope. There is already a nerd thread someplace, and a gamer thread, this is the Renaud Tribute thread and I don't get many vanity threads despite being one of the better known posters. Hell I had to jack other Sean's thread cus he didn't want it.

I congratulate you.

If Killing Joke is the one I'm thinking of, I really liked it.

Well it's not! :p

Its basically THE joker story. Gives his back story and such. I think its the one that pretty much iscanon now . Also birth of oricle

It is, it became cannon because it's pure awesome. It was meant to be a one off story with nothing to do with anything but apparently so many people liked it that people kept referencing it as if it were cannon until DC just said fuck it, it's cannon

As soon as I have money and free time I'm gonna get the Tomb Raider Reboot. It'll be the first time I've really played one.

No. I didn't even know Harley's ben shot though I suppose it had to have happened by now at least once right? It's the one where Barbara gets paralyzed and becomes Oracle though.

Nope. There is already a nerd thread someplace, and a gamer thread, this is the Renaud Tribute thread and I don't get many vanity threads despite being one of the better known posters. Hell I had to jack other Sean's thread cus he didn't want it.

Well it's not! :p

It is, it became cannon because it's pure awesome. It was meant to be a one off story with nothing to do with anything but apparently so many people liked it that people kept referencing it as if it were cannon until DC just said fuck it, it's cannon

And I think that pissed off Alan Moore. I think there's an interview where he gripes about Barbra being paralized. I think he originlly wrote it not expecting dc to let him do it...just to be a dick. Then it became cannon and fucked everything up.

As for tomb raider, its the first one I got more then a hour into. The controls fit like a glove

I don't know if it pissed him off, but I don't follow him particularly well. I do know from what I have read about the subject that he was more than a little surprised that it stuck. And more surprised that they left Barbara like that for nearly twenty years. Apparently enough writers thought that even though she knows enough super surgeons, wizards and a god or two that it would be disrespectful for them to let her regain the ability to walk until science had accomplished it for real people. Sometime around the writing of New 52 they simply said fuck it, science is never going to do it and after twenty years and three Batgirls none of these other girls are sticking.

Which is kinda odd, Tim Drake has done a pretty good job replacing Dick as Robin and in a few years I'd be shocked if most kids even know that Dick was anybody before Nightwing.

I don't know if it pissed him off, but I don't follow him particularly well. I do know from what I have read about the subject that he was more than a little surprised that it stuck. And more surprised that they left Barbara like that for nearly twenty years. Apparently enough writers thought that even though she knows enough super surgeons, wizards and a god or two that it would be disrespectful for them to let her regain the ability to walk until science had accomplished it for real people. Sometime around the writing of New 52 they simply said fuck it, science is never going to do it and after twenty years and three Batgirls none of these other girls are sticking.

Which is kinda odd, Tim Drake has done a pretty good job replacing Dick as Robin and in a few years I'd be shocked if most kids even know that Dick was anybody before Nightwing.

And none of em will know jason todd...or that chick from the dark knight books.

If Red Hood keeps kicking about like he seems to be doing they'll know. Granted they'll never believe that he was really Robin at some point. By some point I mean real stories that were written before he became the Red Hood by the by. It'll be like Young Gordon where Batman Year One wasn't based on early comics or anything.

Back