Fingerfucking 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her freckles. But I'm trying to see where the hand on her ass is coming from, because it's not hers....sometimes the little details distract me :)

I'm not sure whose hand it is, but based on what I see, I'm sure I'd like to meet the woman who owns it :)

Hahaha there are four different people in that shot. He's fingering two different girls, one beneath the other...

It looks like there are only 3 different people. I see his other hand now, but I can't see where it's going. I will trust you on this one. :) I wish I could see more of the shot, just to know what is going on.

tumblr_lpjc32zbHc1qmwpmoo1_500.jpg

I think you're right, DK

It looks like there are only 3 different people. I see his other hand now, but I can't see where it's going. I will trust you on this one. :) I wish I could see more of the shot, just to know what is going on.

the girl we can clearly see is sitting on the tummy of the one we can't and it's the second girl's hand holding up the first girl's bum. The guy is fingering both of them.
(Why the fuck did I bother taking the time to work this out?)

the girl we can clearly see is sitting on the tummy of the one we can't and it's the second girl's hand holding up the first girl's bum. The guy is fingering both of them.
(Why the fuck did I bother taking the time to work this out?)

LOL I don't know, but you have good eyes.

Ok...

...no clue where I have been seeing how I missed this thread...but HOLY FUCK! I LOVE being fingerfucked while being eaten....I will NOT be one of the silent onlookers! Thanks for the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back