Business Attire/Business Casual

You GUYS, I have the worst darned luck!!!

Immediately after I promised - PROMISED - to get some candid shots at the office, I returned to find my photographer friend was no longer working there. Ouch!
Since there is only so much one can do alone and/or with a mirror, I took a few shots myself.

When you see me walking into the conference room, what you SEE is THIS blouse...
under the well tailored suit....

attachment.php

What you DON'T see is this... what I'm wearing underneath. I'll let you in on one of my little secrets. I wear THIS when I have an important meeting and I want to feel like I have an edge.

attachment.php

And... more and more to come...

xoxo

Attachments

• rsz_crisp_white_blouse1215.jpg
    rsz_crisp_white_blouse1215.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 2,782
  • 1111dontsee.jpg
    1111dontsee.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 2,148
cant wait for more. you look stunning. dont think id be able to concentrate in the meeting even seeing that blouse ;) hehe

Did I not post these?

This is weird, I know but I was shopping and I looked in the fitting room mirror, liked what I saw...

attachment.php

I admit, this is my black lacey slip...

attachment.php

and well, these, these are... original! :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• rsz_legs1215.jpg
    rsz_legs1215.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2,290
  • rsz_1rsz_leggy-1215.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_leggy-1215.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 2,282
  • rsz_oxford_&_pearls1215.jpg
    rsz_oxford_&_pearls1215.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2,291
Very nice.....I love these teasing pics of a classy woman...
wonder where your wandering hand is though....

attachment.php

thanks

very yummy! anything else you forgot to post? hehe:devil:

Yes! In fact, I found a BUNCH! But limited time and holiday parties and obligations will likely prevent me from doing more than one or two at a time for the next few weeks... but you're amazing for commenting! :heart:

Really glad you're back, one of my favorite threads when I get around to checking. And your story? Hot. Welcome back.

Last edited:
I really enjoy this thread. Wonderful to see our beautiful midwestern women on lit!

Thank you, treatyoself!

Really glad you're back, one of my favorite threads when I get around to checking. And your story. Hot. Welcome back.

It's good to BE back, opti1! And... I'm working on another story, here and IRL! :D :D

Beautiful pictures. You show how strong and sexy a professional woman can be.

Thanks mesmer2000, there was a short time when I didn't feel very strong but I'm back, baby, you can sure bet, I'm back!

I had sort of forgotten how to post pics and I found an amazingly simple tutorial by our beloved Quoll (God rest his soul) that could NOT have made it simpler! I'll keep posting until you all cry "Uncle"!

:rose:

Damnit young miss you are an inspiration to every female executive everywhere please keep posting??? :rose:

Oh how I'd love to be sitting across a conference desk from you! I'd be fantasizing constantly about what you have on underneath. Of course I would be aware of anything else going on in the meeting but oh well......Your pic are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous woman!

I have to say that working with you would be more than a pleasure :)

Last edited:
Thank you

For sharing your exceptional talents with us. Please stop by my office anytime the lock works.

Thank you, treatyoself!

It's good to BE back, opti1! And... I'm working on another story, here and IRL! :D :D

Thanks mesmer2000, there was a short time when I didn't feel very strong but I'm back, baby, you can sure bet, I'm back!

I had sort of forgotten how to post pics and I found an amazingly simple tutorial by our beloved Quoll (God rest his soul) that could NOT have made it simpler! I'll keep posting until you all cry "Uncle"!

:rose:
merry xmas from your fan in NY. please, do show us more of your shapely legs in heels!

Thanks!

Did I not post these?

This is weird, I know but I was shopping and I looked in the fitting room mirror, liked what I saw...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
So many times on the airplane I would see a sexy business woman coming down the aisle and pray she would have the seat next to mine. I loved sneaking peeks down her blouse to see the sexy lace bras and wondering what kinda sexy panties she has on. Thanks for your thread beautiful sexy business woman is such a turn on for me.

Did I not post these?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You mean the pearls? :kiss:

So many times on the airplane I would see a sexy business woman coming down the aisle and pray she would have the seat next to mine. I loved sneaking peeks down her blouse to see the sexy lace bras and wondering what kinda sexy panties she has on. Thanks for your thread beautiful sexy business woman is such a turn on for me.

Really tbearatl?
Well.. something something "mile high club!"
Thank YOU for sharing with ME!

Oh how I'd love to be sitting across a conference desk from you! I'd be fantasizing constantly about what you have on underneath. Of course I would be aware of anything else going on in the meeting but oh well......Your pic are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous woman!

Thanks so much, should I ask for a hand check?
Or drop my pen and check under the conference room table too see for myself how much you enjoy? ;)
Muah!

Such a sexy woman! I smile as I think of how good it must feel to be so professional and in your work world, knowing that you have moments throughout your day when you think about how sexy you are dressed and how you tease us and it makes you a little turned on even with all the other people around not even noticing........ You make me check you out hoping for a peek ;)

Wow

Did I not post these?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Fantastic legs, very sexy
I would have a HARD time keeping my mind on work if you were around my space

Back