MWM, 47 Seeks F Exhibitionist

Keep_Us_Secret

Literotica Guru
While my wife is asleep in the next room this older, married man is awake and horny for another woman. If you're a lady who might enjoy sneaking into my living room via her cam (I understand if don't want to show your face for anonymity) do message me please. Be my naughty little cyber hottie and help me experience what an affair might feel like. *I'm very well behaved in real life. People who know me wouldn't believe I'd be posting here in Lit like this. I look forward to chatting with you my secret lady. :)

A Forward Bump

I realize the request I make in this thread is quite forward but if you're a lady who enjoys boldly sneaking around on-line with another woman's husband, perhaps you should be messaging me so we can make our own naughty little secret. :)

Forward Bump

I'm bumping up this forward post because right now I'm wide awake but it's 3:30 AM. My wife is asleep in the next room and I would love to play with a naughty girl in secret right now.

Alone In A Guest Room

I'm traveling. I'm in the guest room of a country house and it is very rare I get time all alone to myself like this. I am 47, married over 20 years and I want to play with a naughty lady who enjoys having sexy secrets. I would like to chat with Yahoo or Google hangouts and exchange live vid or pics, no faces in them and chat to our mutual pleasures. I'm looking forward to your message.

Back