My hot german wife!

If you had one night with my wife, would you?

  • Take her to dinner and then fuck her all night long...

    Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Skip the dinner and head straight to the hotel.

    Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Make her suck your cock in a dark alley and then option 1.

    Votes: 33 34.7%
  • Head to a bar, get her tipsy and share her with other guys from the bar.

    Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Custom option.... please explain?

    Votes: 3 3.2%

  • Total voters
    95
Gorgeous... Makes me wonder about all the people I have passed on the streets in Germany- and the fantasizing begins.

If your looking for ideas, I humbly request upskirts. The thought of sitting in a cafe, having a nice cup of Kaffee or a Bierchen and catching a glance up the long legs of such a beautiful woman. Ach, du Lieber!
 
Gorgeous wife! Very lucky man, I'd love to taste that sweet looking pussy of hers. Must say the pic of her bent over one of my favs, bet it's quite the sight to see that magnificent ass bouncing up and down on a hard shaft. Thanks for sharing can't wait to see more of her.
 
Thanks for all the comments:)
Ok there was a upskirt request:rolleyes:
This is the best i can do:D
tumblr_lr54k2cqv81r2j5a2
 
Last edited:
Too bad you can't post a "scratch and sniff". I'd have my nose right in there!
 
And here is one without the string;)
attachment.php

OMG, that is sooooooo beautiful. I love a wet woman, her scent, her taste. Ohhhh to be able to lick it clean, my fantasy. Thanks for sharing, she is soooo hot.
 
Beware the Mods

Draganov, you need to get these pics onto an outside hosting site. The Mods will take one look at these and deep six the whole thread. Can someone direct Drag to an appropriate site?
 
Oh my god I would just love to stick my face into that gorgeous pussy of hers, you're a very lucky guy.
 
Back
Top