Hot Moms At Preschool Drop Off

Updates On School Drop Off

Either the naughty ideas rolling through your head as you are dressed sexy and feel the eyes on you or the desires it created and made you want to do more or take the next step.

What have you worn recently you erotic mommy.

Walk my Dog when I take my kids to school since we live very close. The dog is ALWAYS amazing bait. I have gotten very lucky thanks to the dog and the moms being horny bored housewives.
Those dogs always seem to know when to sniff and where ;-)

Church Dropoff

I noticed yesterday, at church, that this summer has brought out the thinnest of fashion and heaviest of flirtations for many of the younger moms, very nice indeed.
I have also noticed that some of the more mature moms are starting to dress younger as well and I think it's great to see.

I dress sexy at kindy drop off on purpose. I love the feeling if getting in my car knowing that some of the dad's are hard. It's a turn on

I dress sexy at kindy drop off on purpose. I love the feeling if getting in my car knowing that some of the dad's are hard. It's a turn on

And I think you for that. It is nice to see a lady who admits she likes to tease.

I love to tease. Sometimes I wear no underwear and short skirts. Sometimes I wear no bra. I always wear suspenders. I love bending over so guys get a flashing of my tits. If I can I brush up against the ones I know are perving.

Nothing beats drop off.... it's my favorite time of day along with walking into the gym for the first time every day. All eyes lock in to see who is walking in... and if your body catches interest, then constant glances keep tracking you as you bob up and down on the machine you are working out on. Oh yes... do love that time of day. :D

I love to tease. Sometimes I wear no underwear and short skirts. Sometimes I wear no bra. I always wear suspenders. I love bending over so guys get a flashing of my tits. If I can I brush up against the ones I know are perving.

Where where you when I was dropping off my kids? ;)

haha! I felt I was the odd man out at drop off because I loved seeing the moms in those tight yoga pants. for all the moms that dress up to impress, good for you! we love checking you out! often the moms at drop off are the nicest smiles and hottest girls I see all day!

mmmm dads were out and about tonight .... school holiday working bee .... lots of soft drinks, cakes and sandwiches for the hard workers ....

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

mmmm dads were out and about tonight .... school holiday working bee .... lots of soft drinks, cakes and sandwiches for the hard workers ....

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

I bet things would get more interesting if you replaced those soft drinks with cocktails.

haha! I felt I was the odd man out at drop off because I loved seeing the moms in those tight yoga pants. for all the moms that dress up to impress, good for you! we love checking you out! often the moms at drop off are the nicest smiles and hottest girls I see all day!
I wear yoga pants just for that reason! Glad to know it has results.

One down side of summer is no preschool (well daycare) for my kids. There are some sexy moms and teachers. I miss the drop off time.

Which kindy should I drive past, Ashlee....mmmmmm

One down side of summer is no preschool (well daycare) for my kids. There are some sexy moms and teachers. I miss the drop off time.

But it's summer. Yummy mummy's in the park in short summer outfits. :) is it wrong to use my nieces and nephews as an excuse to go to the park? Probably.

Back