Foot fetishists? Hello... hello... hello...

I can't verify that a foot fetish is the number one fetish. But I know when the urge hits me to be naughty, I can't stay away from the "real yellow pages" letting my fingers do the walking... Hahaha. That is so not right, Kantariiđź‘ đź‘ đź‘ 
 
There are a lot of different fetishes, and (from Ogg) I understand that there aren't a lot of readers in the fetish group and they skip stories that aren't their particular fetish. Views tend to be low even for an apparently popular fetish, like feet.

I don't know that feet are the #1 fetish, but based on the content of uploaded photo sites, feet are up there among the more popular ones.
 
Just me speaking here, but as someone who has a foot fetish, I need a visual aide. I mean the foot isn't really a part of the body that comes into traditional sex. I've always had trouble fantasizing about it, but never had a problem while looking at pics or watching a video.
 
You don't know that. Google "feet" and then compare it to piss, bondage or any other fetish you might think is more world-wide. But let me know please.

Do yourself a favor and stop replying to her.

This person is an instigating mod who runs her forum based on her own personal tastes and not the rules, yet comes to other forums and harasses people enjoying the fact she cannot be put on ignore.

This is the reason she's on her third name and the reason most question why she is still a mod.

So pay her no heed. This forum has a mod in Sammael Bard and if there is something here inappropriate he will politely point it out and based on the actual site policies not personal preferences.

Until then don't worry about it.
 
You don't know that. Google "feet" and then compare it to piss, bondage or any other fetish you might think is more world-wide. But let me know please.

I know at Lit Incest is the #1 fetish.
 
I know at Lit Incest is the #1 fetish.

I don't consider incest a fetish at all. I would categorize it as a sick, twisted, fantasy in the minds of a perverse individual that is grossly short sighted in the realms of the real world and with what is socially acceptable by the populous in terms of....... I'm babbling. But, that's my take on incest. It isn't a fetish; it's a fantasy. Nothing wrong with it to write about it, but when it translates into the real world..... It isn't a fetish in my eyes - just a sick, twisted, fantasy with a disastrous outcome of consequences đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kant
 
Just for fun, I googled "incest fetish." Much of what is there comes back to Literotica. The Sex Fetish Forum lists incest as a fetish, though--along with a lot of other sex-related topics. Guess there isn't a consensus out there whether it's a fetish or not. Websters would seem to allow it: "1b. an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion. 1c. an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression."
 
Just for fun, I googled "incest fetish." Much of what is there comes back to Literotica. The Sex Fetish Forum lists incest as a fetish, though--along with a lot of other sex-related topics. Guess there isn't a consensus out there whether it's a fetish or not. Websters would seem to allow it: "1b. an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion. 1c. an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression."

If you visit big photo sites like Motherless or ******** (Lit actually advertises on ********), the incest theme is either common or very common -- it isn't just a Lit thing. I haven't explored much beyond that but clearly the topic is very popular.

Maybe the question is whether it's a fetish. I don't thing that it's a fetish, I think it's a fantasy. Really, what's posted here, and the pictures and captions that are posted elsewhere are fantasy, not fetish.

People actually engage in their fetishes. Very few people engage in their fantasies.

Edit: I find it odd that Lit would redact the name of a site where they have promotional popups.
 
If you visit big photo sites like Motherless or ******** (Lit actually advertises on ********), the incest theme is either common or very common -- it isn't just a Lit thing. I haven't explored much beyond that but clearly the topic is very popular.

Maybe the question is whether it's a fetish. I don't thing that it's a fetish, I think it's a fantasy. Really, what's posted here, and the pictures and captions that are posted elsewhere are fantasy, not fetish.

People actually engage in their fetishes. Very few people engage in their fantasies.

Edit: I find it odd that Lit would redact the name of a site where they have promotional popups.


People do engage in incest. Not as much as is depicted here, of course--but you can say that about any category here pretty much. Tentacle sex or humping on the moon are fantasies, I think (and vampires, werewolves, and unicorn sex arguably). Incest is more real than these, thus, I don't think, a fantasy.
 
The difference between fetish and fetishism is can you have normal sex without engaging in the fetish?

Using feet as an example. Having the fetish means you enjoy playing with your partners feet(I'll add here this seems to be almost universally women's feet. I've yet to hear of a woman enjoying a man's feet and don't know any gay men into each other's feet)

I have a foot fetish. My wife will wear certain stockings and shoes to indulge it along with toe rings and very recently and far more for me than her got a tattoo on the top of her foot.

It arouses me and I enjoy touching or kissing her feet during sex, it gives and extra thrill. But its not always part of things and we have plenty of sex that doesn't involve the fetish.

Now fetishism would mean I wouldn't even be able to become aroused unless her feet were involved. Sex could not be had unless I played with her feet first.

In the case of incest its 99% fantasy. I know we have a thread in fetish that makes it seem like every other person out there is banging a family member, but its also obvious many of them are blowing smoke and looking for attention, like the countless emails I get...reminds me of wen me and my mom...:rolleyes:

The only ones I give credence to are the "would have loved to have done this, but I could never..." I can buy those, people do get misplaced desires and GSA is a real thing.

My wife has a friend who teaches a course at Bryant college on sexual psychology and being one of the few people open enough to explain it to I've discussed the incest kink.

He mentioned a case from when he was a therapist saying that he treated a man who could no longer have sex with his wife unless she played the part of his sister. It started by him admitting to her he liked incest porn, she was fine with it, it was fantasy.

They enjoyed role playing and he asked if she would be up for pretending to be a brother and sister. She was a little uncomfortable because he had a sister-who she resembled quite a bit- but gave in. The sex was insane so she did more for him, it became a weekly thing, then she stopped when she felt the 'dialogue' was getting far more romantic than just simply kinky sexual.

He could no longer have even decent sex without the game.

So even incest can get to the point of fetishism and of course non consent, the other 'crime kink' can as well. There are a lot of men and women that need to have rough sex and 'rape play' to get off.
 
Last edited:
And back on topic if the OP ever comes back-doubtful, he's become another victim of the forums worst mod-but incase

A story of a broke college lesbian couple who play and worship each other's feet for a man who is paying them to do it. Ends with them giving him a double foot job.

https://www.literotica.com/s/paid-by-the-foot
 
My half a cent

Here is what I can say on the subject. Writing and reading about incest for me is purely a fantasy. The sex is made more exciting because of the danger involved. For me it is just about a forbidden and dangerous act that makes the fantasy hot.

In real life I wouldn't even come close to thinking about any family member that way. (and for those that do the consequences can be catastrophic) anyway

As someone who enjoys foot fetish in real life all I can say from my perspective feet are kind of like a forbidden thing too. When a woman is completely naked including being barefoot this represents true natural beauty in many artists works throughout history.

I myself am not into smell or anything like that just the representation of a dainty well manicured foot can be quite attractive. My girlfriend and I have enjoyed foot play as an added element to our love making to spice things up every once in awhile.

Just my take on the differences between incest and foot fetish.

Incest not a fetish a fantasy
Foot definitely a fetish and who cares if it is number one or one thousand

-R
 
Last edited:
Specifically fetishism is wanting to have sex with a non sexual object like a shoe or bra. Partialism is what most guys have here including those who like pretty feet.
 
Back
Top