Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2016

Defenders I wish this was under better circumstances

It has been five years since we last saw each other, five years since the defenders operated as the global peace keeping force we all vowed to be, five years since the bombing of our headquarters that lead to the accords and the end of the defenders. It was my job as your commander to keep you safe to protect and lead you in our most trying of times. Whether I failed or not..... Well you would know better than I but I do know one thing.

The world needs its shield again

I've kept tabs on most of you so I know you guys know how bad it is out there. The world is once again on the brink of war. Maniacal forces, ancient enemies, and greedy governments have once again rises after they managed to defeat us. Every day some thing new is happening and innocent civilians are getting caught in the crosshairs.

And that I can not abide

Its time for us to come back, to once again take up the mantle of shield and sword for our planet. You all come from different places, different nationalities. The powers you wield and the technology you use represent the best of humanity and our will to live. It is once again time to take up arms, to show the earth its hero's are still here.

That humanity is still defended



http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...0#post78888580

OOC Room

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1314652

IC room
 

Would like to get some more people, another teacher would be great. Don't worry, you don't have to be a dominate to be a teacher, my teacher is actually a submissive. They can be any age. The captor simple chose them to be teacher because they have slipped further into corruption and are expected to 'guide' the students. At least that is my general idea :) message me if you have questions!
 
Looking for a female to join me. I started a new thread this afternoon I Need a Vacation. Somehow my co-writer got confused and this never got going . . . so I'm looking for a new partner. Please PM with your interest.
 
My character is Erik. He’s a good looking athletic guy, dark hair, 6’ 2". He’s a student studying pre-med and is on the university swim team. During the summers he works for a pool cleaning service. Everyday he goes to about 8 or so homes to clean their pool. These are some of the richest families in town, and often there are lonely and board housewives or boy crazy young daughters looking for “love”, and I’m all to happy to oblige! Yes, I maintain more than just the summing pool! My character will go from house to house cleaning pools. If your a lady and would like to SRP with me than come up with a character and Pm me.
 
Family Ties

----------------------------------------------------Filled------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for women to fill the the remaining roles down below.
This is an incest role play thread with a story that will develop the relationships between a family of six who begin incestuous relationships with one another that eventually turns into a open/polyarmorous relationship.
The Family Ties thread is aimed at developing these characters and direction of the story. As of the moment there are three male characters:
a father (Taken)
Older son (Taken)
Younger son (Taken)
And around three to four female characters:
A mother (Taken)
Older Daughter (Open)
Younger daughter (Taken)
Possibly a widowed aunt (Taken)
This is my first time role playing so go easy on me! The childrens' ages will range from around 18 to 30 at max. I'm open to ideas but nothing too out there, the incest is likely the wildest thing any of the characters have engaged in.
Please post in this thread http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=79703912#post79703912 which character you'd like to claim and a short bio.
------------------------------------------------Filled----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Last edited:
Looking for a partner for this long form thread http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1343728

I picture the story being a kind of open form story where a ton of stuff can happen between all the different characters. Sort of like the movie Adventureland.

Though I'd like someone to play Krista, a nice girl who doesn't like to let people get too close to her, yet she has a thing for casual sex. I feel like her and the main character Tervor could become a "sort of" couple where she just wants casual sex from him and he tries hard to not fall in love with her. Though as the story goes on, she tries just as hard not to fall for him.

Motivations and reasons are completely up for grabs, as well as control over the NPC's. Looking for a detailed story-minded writer willing to writer long(ish) posts and see where the story can take us.
 
Kind of an existing thread, but I am the only one that has posted in it... I'll put it here anyway. Please let me know if you are interested :)

Hello everyone!

I am casting out interest for a Roleplay I would like to do- I have already written a prologue (and first post of mine ) for it. Unfortunately my intended RP partner fell through for it, so I thought I would advertise here in case some one is interested.

Prologue Link

So, it is called "The Atonement of Prometheus". The background is based on the myth of Pandora's box (Pandora opens the box, evils fly out), as part of Zeus' revenge against the Titans Prometheus and Epithemeus. Cut forward several thousand years, and the three Fates have discovered that the Evils Pandora released were leading to the destruction of Mankind. Unfortunately Pandora's pithos (fancy old style Greek word for urn-type thing) was lost or destroyed and now only a a Titan would be strong enough to contain them. Cue Prometheus. He now has to find Pandora's descendent (as only a human can harness the Evils in order to return them to containment), and they need to work together to capture said Evils. Over time Prometheus will slowly become consumed by the evils he is accruing, they tug and twist and conflict his natural personality. Despite the seriousness of their mission he also reluctantly falls for Pandora's descendent, even though he knows what the Evils are doing to him and what he could do to her if he lost control.

Anyway, long-story short, it is a crazy ancient myth inspired tragic tale. It would be primarily a plot driven RP, with sex thrown in (because hey, erotica is great). I don't get hung up on post length (I think content is what is important, and sometimes short posts are needed, long post other times), but I would love to work with someone who is able to get into the character and work on an awesome story with me. I already have some ideas in mind but am willing to play around with them to make it something great.

Now I just need a Prometheus ;)

Please feel free to PM me :)
 

I've been looking at some old threads that interesting concepts that I wish could have gone further. As such, I'm looking for a female co-author to revisit these themes.

This is a sci-fi setting involving transformation. Co-author could play one or more characters as desired. Power exchange is negotiable.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1083543

A revenge thread where co-author is the "victim". Could be pure non-consent or could be more of an unexpected sexual awakening.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1154079

Is it an affair if you're sleeping with a twin? Of course it is, but that doesn't make it any less fun. ;)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1281704

I'm mostly inclined to start fresh with a reboot rather than continue on, so most of the thread parameters are open for discussion.

If we haven't written together before, I encourage you to look at my profile link below to see if we might have compatible writing styles. If so, PM me with your interest and ideas. I look forward to hearing from you.
 


EDIT: Both taken!

Hey guys and girls!

I have two threads that I've been dying to try but need writers who enjoy playing dominant roles. Give them a read and if you're interested, send me a PM. I won't bite


Thread #1: Tanya Can't Say No
Link: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1345916

Description: Tanya is a busty young woman who is a bit arrogant in the way that she behaves, with her "I'm better than you" kind of attitude. One day, that gets her in trouble when she insults a mysterious old woman. Now, any request given to her means that she has to do it.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a dominant male/female writer to play as a character that takes advantage of Tanya's current condition. I'm hoping for some deep build-up, with Tanya and her friends desperate to find a way out of her condition, while the character (who may be behind this?) tries his/her best to get some alone time with poor Tanya.

--

Thread #2: Naive and in big trouble
Link: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1345956

Description: Julia is a woman who is a bit of a late bloomer, who had her chest grow exponentially since she became an adult. Being the only one from her group of friends and didn't go to college and with a chest that feels like she's constantly hiding watermelons in her shirt, she's a bit self conscious - especially when she had to go bra shopping. This leads her to Cody, someone who was "working" at the bra store, helped her out a little and took advantage of Julia's naive personality to get in contact with her.

Everyone she knows tells her that Cody is some really bad news, but Julia's personality puts her in a situation where she doesn't believe them. After all, Cody has been nothing but nice to her. Of course, it's all a ruse and in the following days, Cody's deprived, perverted personality begins to show itself little by little.

What I'm looking for: I'm hoping to find a male writer who enjoys playing as a dominant deprived, lewd kind of character who manipulates poor Julia. I'm hoping for some great build-up and to read a lot about Cody's thoughts.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a female writer for the following possible scenario:

You're a small town girl, somewhere between the ages of 18 and 23, shopping at your town's small grocery store. It's a late Thursday night, and you recognize almost everyone in there. There are one or two strangers, but you unconsciously explain them away as either tourists fishing and camping at one of the local lakes, or maybe migrant workers at one of the local farms.

The people you do know are acting just a little bit odd, but you put it down to the late hour and the weekend coming. You're rather preoccupied about your weekend coming up as well, so you don't think twice about it.

As you head toward the checkout counter, another stranger enters the store. It's a tall white guy, wearing military surplus clothing, who looks as if he hasn't shaved in three or four days. There's something...hard about him, but you can't put your finger on what. Maybe you study him for a few more seconds that the other customers in the store, but you soon mentally dismiss him as well, deciding he's probably another camper coming into the closest store for resupplies.

And then things get weird instantly.

Gunfire fills the store, and you hit the floor, cowering behind a vegetable bin. And you see the stranger is one of the sources of gunfire. But not the only source. Everyone in the store seems to have a gun and is using it, except you. Even the elderly grandmother who babysat you when you were five has a gun.

And they're all firing at the stranger.

When all is said is done, the stranger and you are the only ones left alive. And he has the business end of the gun stuck in your face.

He studies you for a moment, then tells you to come with him. His gun and attitude brook no disagreement.

You and he get into an old truck that seems to be in a lot better condition than its appearance makes you think it is. The stranger introduces himself as Jack, and as you two drive deeper into the local forest, going from paved road to gravel road to dirt tracks, he starts telling you a wild conspiracy story about something body snatching humans, but the story evolves, so you don't know if it's alien seeds or computer chips or what, or whether it's the CIA or Martians or the Illuminati behind it. Your first thought is that you've been kidnapped by an escapee from the insane asylum, except that you just left a shootout between your neighbors and this stranger. And the stranger doesn't even look like he's been scratched.

Suddenly you find yourself at a derelict cabin in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by woods. Jack leads you into the cabin, through a trapdoor in the floor, and into a very extensive bunker.

Jack leads you into a room that looks like its part dungeon, part mad science laboratory. He handcuffs your wrists and clips them on a chain hanging from the ceiling. He then tells you that he's going to examine you, as the alien seeds or computer chips or whatever leave very clear physical evidence that someone has been possessed. As he examines (and undressed) you, Jack doesn't find any evidence of this possession, but it becomes clear that Jack is getting aroused by the examination and isn't listening to your objections. He isn't being (too) rough, be he is being insistent.

If you're interested in the above scenario, send me a PM and we'll set it up,
 
An Existing Thread (Sort of) [TAKEN]

This is sort of an existing thread, or maybe the term should be "starting over".

Ever since I started on Lit, I have wanted to do an SRP in which a couple meet on a long-distance passenger train (overnight or multiple nights). There are a whole variety of possible variations including, but not limited, to:

The man (me) is considerably older than the woman (you), say, 15 years or even more.
Unknown to both of them they are both going to the same event, maybe a wedding or a business meeting or professional conference. While on the train they assume that they will never see each other again, but are then surprised to see each other. They might, then, take up where they left off while travelling.
They come on strongly to each other and have sex on the train OR they become attracted, come on to each other including some physical intimacy, but short of having sex while on the train. They may continue later after the train ride (see above).
Their encounter is largely physical and erotic, OR largely romantic, OR some combo.


My goal is for both of us to have fun, as well as erotic fantasy.

I have started a similar thread several times only to have my writing partner drop out for personal life reasons. Very frustrating.

If you are a woman with good writing skills and find this to be potentially interesting, PM me. I am open to negotiation.

Gr8ctr (Great Chatter)
 
Last edited:
Looking for a bull riding cowboy for my thread:

Growing up in a small town was rough sometimes, but there was one time of the year that the town came alive, when the rodeo was in town... It wasn't just any rodeo, it was the biggest one in any of the surrounding states, tourists came from all over to watch and participate. Kali was just looking forward to there being something to do for a change. She had gone away to school but unforeseen circumstances had brought her home to the dusty old town.

She finished her outfit with a cowboy hat on top of her long dark hair. Her skin was a golden glow from being in the sun helping on a large family farm most days. She wore a jean skirt and tank top with cowboy boots... Your typical rodeo outfit. Tonight was Saturday, there was only one night left after tonight before the town "turned back into a pumpkin" she grabbed her keys and headed to meet a few friend to watch the rodeo. As they all entered the arena she couldn't help but to check out the Cowboys all straddling the fences waiting their turn.... There was just something about a bull rider....
 
Medieval-ish drama lovers wanted!

Hello everyone,

I am looking for an articulate writer to continue this thread after my wonderful writing partner sadly seems to have vanished:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1308136

It is the sequel to this (unfinished) story, that I also continued to write with him and enjoyed very much:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=825025

I would also be very happy to start afresh, for either thread, but would like the tone and setting to be somewhat in the same vein. Please PM me if you would like to give this a go!
 
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a dominant male writer to co-write with me with a story I've been dying to try out for a while. If you're interested, please PM me so that we brainstorm a bit and get started!

Big Titties Cheats On Her Boyfriend

What I'm looking for in the male character: I'm looking for is for someone to pay as Kim - the big tits obsessed football player who has his eye out of Julia. The character itself is manipulative and really confident. I was thinking that he'd be eighteen and well built; not so muscular that he's a body builder or anything, but still have a great body.

What I'm looking for in the writer: Detailed posts please. I'd love to read on the thoughts of Kim is having, what he is planning, etc.


EDIT:
Taken!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top