His submissive (pm only)

Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Posts
7,621
His submissive (Closed for garajd)

Alyssa had been working at a pharmacy as a cashier for almost a year now, she loved her job and soon she would be taking the test to become a certified technician. She was 21 years old, had her own apartment already and had a mind of her own, she was in pharmacy school to further her career and eventually become a pharmasict, there was one person that was her inspiration one man Michael, she called him Mike and he called her Lisa a name she only let him call her by. They had became good friends within the year she had been working for him, he was the head pharmacist.... and yet she wanted more.. more of him there was more than one problem he was 41 years old she was 21, he was married although his marriage wasn't much any longer though Alyssa was not a home wrecker but what she did not know is Mike had moved out and him and his wife were getting a divorce. The main thing that stood in her way was she was shy around him, they were friends.. but she could never admit her feelings to him, they had there share of disagreements which only served her to want him even more. And the age she was sure was a big no for him as well, he was also very domineering and wanted what he wanted and was her boss in a matter of speaking.

Now she found out that Mike was going to another job and she was heartbroken he promised he would still help her, he would still keep in touch but he was also moving across town, to start a new life. Alyssa knew his last days were coming in less than two weeks and it crushed her.. but she kept it to herself, though people noticed her sadness and wondered what it was.

She wanted him more than anything.. she had been in relationship's with guys her age, guys older but with Mike there was something different something dominering in him.. even in him being 20 years older than her... she could never allow her feelings to come out for him.. there was tu much at stake.. what would he want with a little girl like her anyway.

(Looking for a detailed role, of submissive/dom relationship and love and passion as well)
 
Last edited:
Michael 'Mike' Benjamin, 41, married (for now), had been with the current location of a national chain for 3 years. Now, at the company's request, he was preparing to move to another location across the city. He was known to be the "fixer" for stores in trouble. His demanding nature frequently irritated the employees . . . primarily those employees not doing their job.

When he announced his move to the current staff, he could see that the majority were happy to see him move on. Yes, their store was doing much better, and their jobs were secure . . . but still, time for a change in their eyes!! Only Lisa and a couple of others seemed a bit upset at the coming change.

Personally, this was going to be a good time for a change. Mike and his wife of 15 years were starting divorce proceedings. Mike realized that his being 'married to his job' was a definite factor in the divorce; but coming home early one evening and finding his wife naked on the pool deck with their neighbor's face between her legs was the final straw. Even with all that, the divorce was fairly amicable . . . she would keep the house, a monthly deposit into her bank account, etc., etc., etc.!!

After a week in a motel, I was able to find a suitable apartment on the other side of the city, close to the new store. Moved all my clothes in, found some furniture, and settled in . . . just two more weeks of driving back to the old store before taking on the new assignment.

Walking into the store, I see Lisa at her register waiting on a customer. Fairly quiet in the store this morning. Sending another young lady up to relieve Lisa, I call her back into my office in the pharmacy. I do enjoy looking at her as she takes the chair in front of my desk.

"How is it going, Lisa? You seem a little down the past couple of days."
 
Last edited:
Alyssa didn't know why she was so upset that Mike was leaving, she should have been relieved that he was, now she wouldn't have to hide her feelings Around him, and she feel normal at work, and not feel so lame for having a crush on the wrong type of man, that was married, and twice her age.

But she was upset, she knew she wouldn't see him everyday now.. He was the highlight of her day, him giving her a hard time if he were having a bad day at times... The scent of his cologne... The touch of his hand on her back at times when he had to get by her.... Those eyes of his... His smile... His voice..everything about him.. She knew when his two weeks were up she'd probably never see him again.

It broke her heart a little at the thought of this, but she knew it was for the best for the both of them, better for his career and really for her own in the long run, she could concentrate this way.. And she could focus and be more alert now... But no more seeing him everyday... Either way she looked at it the situation still sucked.

She got ready for work and decided at least for the day to try and not think about any of this, but she knew for her that would be impossible that was the only thing she thought about lately.

She was a little taken back when he asked her to come into his office after she was done with her customer by she did so.

She bit her lip when he asked her how she was doing. How to lie, she was never very good at that. She took a deep breath. "I'm okay just not sleeping well." She said and that wasn't a complete lie.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/articles/127000/rebecca-budig_127360_top.jpg?cache=1316979089
 
Looking back at you, trying to keep focused on what you are telling me . . . and realizing that there is more to it than that. "C'mon, Lisa, I know it's more than that. You have worked here long enough and have learned enough from your classes to know that there is something you can be taking to help you sleep. Something that is not harmful or addicting."

Leaning back in my chair, giving you an opportunity to talk a bit more. "Lisa, I care about you as a friend; you have been a really good employee here and I think of you as a friend."

If I get really honest with myself, now that the divorce is in motion, I would have to admit that you pop up in my fantasies every now and then . . . probably not where I want to go. You are only a few years older than my 14-year old daughter, and would probably freak at the idea of a man my age having those thoughts about you.
 
She looked at him, slightly feeling uncomfortable by his questions of if she was okay, and she was awful at lying and further more she didn't like to lie. She gulped when he told he knew it was more than that, she wasn't ready to admit her feelings to him..she sighed how was it he could clearly see riight through her.

She bit her lip then and looked at him and smiled shyly... What could she say, without making another lie that would be another lame excuse. She smiled and blushed a bit, she felt the same about him, even more than that. "I guess I'm just kinda upset your leaving, I'm going to miss you." She admitted without giving away her feelings.

She looked over at him wondering had she heard him right.
 
"I have to admit I'm going to miss having you around, Lisa. I know most of the people here are happy to see me go, and I won't miss them either. But you're different . . . not sure exactly what that means, but I am going to miss you."

Inside, I do know what it means, but definitely where this conversation should be going.

"Once I get settled in the new store, I'll make sure to give you my number there. Hey, maybe I'll even have an opening that I can bring you over there with me."

Watching your eyes for any reaction to that statement.

"One other thing, Lisa, and this is not to be shared with anyone here at the store, at least for now. I have found an apartment close to the new store. My wife and I are in the process of a divorce, and this move is working out the best for me right now."

Taking a chance, I stand up and walk around to where you are sitting and extend my arms . . .
 
She shook her head briefly, taking a deep breath lord Now she was hearing things too. Hearing the next words however only seemed to make her that much sadder yet happier at the same time as well. She snickered a bit at the mention of others being happy to see him go, she definitely wasn't one of them. She blushed another deep breath... She was to close to him... To alone... This was to much.. Even for her, to hear him say he was going to miss her as well made her smile.

She looked over at him realizing Now just how hard her heart was racing and how much her breathing had hitched.

At the mention of him giving her his number if somehow warmed her inside but then she had to remember that he was after all a married man. At the mention of him bringing her over if he had a opening it made her smile again, he didn't understand what that would mean to her. "I would like that." Was all she was able to say.

She knew the excitement and happiness showed in her eyes.

She looked into her lap where she had placed her shaky hands and then back up to his face when he said he had one other thing, but she was shocked with what he followed it up with. She looked up at him a bit confused when he mentioned finding a apartment near his new store.. Until what he said next. She looked at him a little stunned by his confession. "I'm so sorry." She said knowing going through a divorce couldn't be a easy thing to go through.

She bit her lip once more when he bent to hug her and she didnt hesitate for one moment.. How many times had she wanted to feel this close to him, and what was the harm in a hug anyway.
 
Pulling you to your feet as you responded to my gesture. Damn, little girl, you feel so good in my arms, your soft body against mine. Although it was only a 'friendly' hug, the pleasure flowing thru my body was more than friendly. You have no idea how long it has been since I felt anything close to this with my wife.

Holding onto you longer than I should have . . . and feeling the strength in your arms around me . . . "Guess we better get back to work . . ." about all I can get out of my mouth at this moment.
 
She took a deep breath as he pulled her to her feet, unsure of what to do at the moment, she felt so good against him. She bit her lip feeling a little nervous at the moment. She wondered what it would be like to be naked and in his arms, then knew how wrong it was for her to have them thoughts. So many thoughts were running around in her head.

She needed to pull away and pull away soon, or she knew she would be a goner forever if she wasn't already forever. Deep breaths. She nodded her head. She herself was unable to speak.
 
Watching you until the door closes . . . been so long since I held anyone like that. My wife and I have been in separate bedrooms for months. Pretty sure it wasn't intentional, but the slight wiggle of you ass leaving my office cause a twitch in my groin.

The next few days go by quickly . . . soon we are down to my last 3 days before making the move. Indicating for you to join me in my office as I come in on a Thursday.

"Lisa, I just need to vent and talk to someone . . . and you're the only one I can trust. I hope that is alright with you.?"

Seeing a slight nod, I start in. "Yesterday was the final negotiation with our attorneys. And even though my wife was screwing my neighbor, her attorney convinced the judge this was mostly my fault. So, basically, I got screwed yesterday . . . she gets the house, the car, the vacation rental, and 30% of my check for the next 10 years. And she has a good job . . . makes almost as much as I do. Sorry, I just needed to get that out."

Sitting there, looking at you . . . "Definitely glad to be moving across town to the new store and completely away from her."
 
She was glad yet felt a sense of emptiness when she was away from his arms once more. She knew it was for the best being close to him it was to much, it sped her heart up to fast, made hsr feel so many things at one time. After I was out if the office I let out a deep breath that I was sure I had been holding for what had felt like forever.

She didn't want to think of him leaving, but her heart knew it was for the best and it was the right thing for him as well even if it was the last thing she wanted. When he asked her to come into the office, alone once more again her heart sped up but she did so and smiled brightly as she walked in and took a seat.

She looked gently over at him. Of course he could talk to her, he could always talk to her she thought she would always be there for him no matter what.

I nod gently feeling just a little nervous unsure of what you are going to say to me. She listened to everything that he told her and she felt so much anger towards his ex wife, she wanted to go and slap the taste out of her mouth, he didn't deserve this.. She was the one that cheated... And not him and yet he had to endure all of this. She looked over at Mike. "I'm the one that's sorry.. That you had to deal with so much bull shit what a bitch." She said not biting her tongue at all

"I completely understand now... Sorry I should have been happy you were moving on.. Not so depressed about it..." She said softly.. Looking away for a moment.
 
"Well, Lisa, I have to sign the papers at my attorney's office tomorrow and then it will all be over . . . at least this part of my life. Thank you for listening to my venting today; I just needed to talk to someone, and thought of you."

What I really want is to feel you in my arms again . . . the pressure of your soft body against mine . . . looking toward you, "You think maybe I could have another hug?"

I 'm pretty sure I know what the answer will be, so I stand up and walk around my desk toward you, anticipating that you will be standing with open arms before I reach you.
 
She smiled softly over at him, he seemed happy, and part of her did not blame him, his ex wife didn't particularly seem like a very good person. He didn't have to thank her for listening, she would be there for him anytime he needed her. "You can always talk to me." She said softly and smiled.

When he mentioned another hug, she felt heat go throughout her entire body once more, but also felt that same sense of nerves once more. She blushed all over once more.

I didn't hesitate to stand up and open my arms to be ready for you, I really want to be in your arms again.
 
As you step into my arms, I wrap my arms around you . . . holding you tight, probably tighter than is appropriate, but not too concerned about 'being appropriate' right now. I just need to feel the comfort from another . . . and yes, the softness of a female form, which is having an effect on me.

Whether you notice it or not, my cock is responding to you in my arms, rising to the occasion. Forgetting where we are (my office), I instinctively hold you tighter, my hand sliding down your back to just above your butt. Leaning down, I kiss you on the top of the head. Damn, I am really letting this get away from me.

Almost waiting for you to push yourself away and run from my office . . .
 
Once you wrapped your arms around me I felt so good almost to good, if I wasnt careful you would know my secret and I just could not let that happen, but you smelled and felt so good in my arms. My heart is racing I wonder to myself if you can feel that and my heavy breathing and my nipples growing hard against your firm chest.

I bite my lip knowing I should pull away and get my ass back to work, but I just don't want to pull away from you. I don't think about your hands sliding down farther all that matters to me is being in your arms. When you kiss the top of my head I feel faint for a moment what would it be like for you to kiss me lips. Wrong thoughts to have wrong thoghts.. I tell myself.

I don't pull away, I actually press against you holding onto you, but I know once of us have to pull away eventually...but I can't
 
Once I have you in my arms, I have no thought of letting go. All the things I have been missing for the past few months are racing thru my mind. The pressing of your breasts on my chest . . . and, yes, the hard nipples that I can feel only cause me to desire you in a way that is not the best for either one of us. And, honestly, the fact that you are holding me as tight as you are tells me that you are wanting this closeness as much as I do.

Finally speaking, "Lisa, we need to get back to work . . ." As we start to release our hold on each other, I tilt you head up with a finger to your chin and kiss you softly on the lips.
 
She knew this shouldn't have lasted this long, a hug shouldn't have lasted this long, but she felt good it felt so good in his arms. She had yearned for him for so long and yet she still knew it was still so very wrong. My nipples ache as they press against your chest and I curse at my own body for having this kind of reaction. I know I should get back to work, what would someone think if they walked in on us.. But I really wasn't thinking of that at the moment.

"Yes we do." She said softly knowing he was, as she started to pull away, but when he tilts my chin up and kisses my lips it feels like there is currents shooting through my body, as I lean into the kiss even though I should be pulling away.
 
Your reaction to the kiss was what I expected . . . soft, with just the beginning of some passion. Whether we intended or not, our bodies pressed even tighter against each other . . . you have to be recognizing my hard shaft pressing against your lower belly . . . as much as I feel your hard nipples pressed into my chest.

Finally breaking the kiss, neither of us sorry for what just happened . . . I know I'm not, and your eyes tell me that you wanted it to last longer.

As you turn to walk out of my office, "Lisa, I know you finish your shift at 6:00 today. How about I pick you up at your apartment at 6:30 and we take a drive over to my new store so you can see what it looks like?"
 
Was this really happening to me, she thought to herself with a deep breath, yes he was really kissing her and it felt so good. He felt so good against me, his body pressed tight against my body, I didn't want to stop even though we were at work and there were so many things wrong with this situation.

When the kiss was broken, her heart was pounding so hard against her chest she wondered if he might be able to hear it. He had tasted so good and she didn't want him to stop. She didn't want the moment to end.

I knew I had to get back to work as I head towards the door. She looked back at him and smiled warmly at him. "I would like that." She said brightly as she stepped out of the office.
 
I already had the thought that whatever I suggested to Lisa would meet with her approval; it was pretty obvious that she was attracted to me . . . married or not. And now that she knew of the divorce that would be final in 2 days . . . why not take advantage of her???

I left the store about 4:00, drove over to my apartment and made sure it was suitable for a visitor later. Lisa would have no idea that I intend to take her back there tonight. I'm usually a pretty good judge of people . . . and I have some ideas of how receptive she might be to a properly executed advance.

As planned, I pick you up at 6:30 for the 20 minute drive to the new store. After walking around the store, hearing your comments and thoughts, we stop at a restaurant I have seen in the area for a bite to eat. We leave the restaurant about 8:30 and walk out into a driving rain . . . soaking us both by the time we get to the car.

Not telling you where we are going, I drive to my new apartment, "Come on in. I'm sure I can find you something dry to change into; I don't intend to drive you home in these drenched clothes."

Once we get inside, soaked again, I point to the extra bedroom, "I'll find something for you to wear." Looking thru my closet and dresser, I find a t-shirt, boxers, and pair of sweats. I knock on the door and hand them to you, "Sorry, no spare bras here, but hopefully, these will feel better than what you are wearing now."
 
Back
Top