Personal Research: Erotic Pain And Humiliation Tests

TheJakeMan

Really Experienced
I'm a 29 year old submissive bisexual/straightish guy looking for either sex to help me experiment on myself with CBT/SPH.

Humiliation is meant to reinforce positive benefits for me. . .stuff will be written down on here. In other words, the theory is that I can induce stronger/higher quality behavior modification through these sexual instructions, not just for erotic purposes but non erotic purposes.

PM me if you're interested. . .
If you're male, you must have a penis at least 6+ inches long, with some heavy girth. . .
If you're female, there's almost no qualifications needed to be met. PM me anyone from 18-30ish if you're interested for something different and has enough time for a long term phone/and or internet partner.

This is not just a personal, it's a thread asking for input. What do you think about the test? I'm thinking of asking for suggestions in the experimental content. The idea is to reinforce good behaviour with painful/humiliation content during the experiment.

Last edited:
I don't see any test-- except for the dick size requirements, and I don't know why that would impact a guy's ability to humiliate you over the internet.

I don't see any test-- except for the dick size requirements, and I don't know why that would impact a guy's ability to humiliate you over the internet.

I'm not exactly Shakespearean with my skill in English. I'm asking for suggestions in humiliating activities and painful instructions I have to follow on my cock and balls.

In other words, the theory is that I can induce stronger/higher quality behavior modification through these sexual instructions, not just for erotic purposes but non erotic purposes.

I'm not exactly Shakespearean with my skill in English. I'm asking for suggestions in humiliating activities and painful instructions I have to follow on my cock and balls.

Not seeing an "experiment." Just a personals ad. I doubt anyone here is going to tell you how to humiliate yourself in this area of the board. You're welcomed to participate in the many topics on humiliation and other BDSM threads.

Not seeing an "experiment." Just a personals ad. I doubt anyone here is going to tell you how to humiliate yourself in this area of the board. You're welcomed to participate in the many topics on humiliation and other BDSM threads.

Oh well.

Have you experienced CBT? I love the fantasy too, with myself as the bottom. Some things are easy enough to self inflict, like clips and clamps, capsicum oil, vacuum pump, ties-- you're lucky, you have sticky-out things that can be tied.

In other words, the theory is that I can induce stronger/higher quality behavior modification through these sexual instructions, not just for erotic purposes but non erotic purposes.
I do wonder if that would work or not-- pleasurable humiliation as a positive reinforcement?

Have you experienced CBT? I love the fantasy too, with myself as the bottom. Some things are easy enough to self inflict, like clips and clamps, capsicum oil, vacuum pump, ties-- you're lucky, you have sticky-out things that can be tied.

I do wonder if that would work or not-- pleasurable humiliation as a positive reinforcement?

The pleasurable humiliation, pain AND not so pleasant stuff is supposed to come together for equilibrium.

The pleasurable humiliation, pain AND not so pleasant stuff is supposed to come together for equilibrium.

Problem with the internet is words are all we have, dude. You are going to have to be more informative if you want this discussion.

Also, problem with BDSM is it requires us to be very upfront about what we want, if we plan on getting satisfaction and jollies.
So, again; What have you done for yourself?

... Heh. I was thinking that a BDSM checklist might be useful for you, but none of them detail different forms of CBT. Maybe we can compile one.

Not sure what that is supposed to mean. I'm reading it and it's seems rather rude.(´・_・`)

As for pain/humiliation for a reward, I don't see that working. Usually pain/humiliation are what triggers a negative feeling and conditions us to not do something, again.

So if you are rewarded for doing something right with pain/humiliation, wouldn't that be confusing?

Not sure what that is supposed to mean. I'm reading it and it's seems rather rude.(´・_・`)

As for pain/humiliation for a reward, I don't see that working. Usually pain/humiliation are what triggers a negative feeling and conditions us to not do something, again.

So if you are rewarded for doing something right with pain/humiliation, wouldn't that be confusing?

Sorry um I mean OH well as in I agreed with you.

Just a sec.
I'll bbl

It would work for me, sweets. I'm a masochist. And dominant. The idea that someone would bestir themselves for the sake of my preferred forms of discomfort... well, it's just so heartwarming!

(that's not really a joke)

It would work for me, sweets. I'm a masochist. And dominant. The idea that someone would bestir themselves for the sake of my preferred forms of discomfort... well, it's just so heartwarming!

(that's not really a joke)

I guess I see what you're saying. If you associate pain as something you like than receiving something you like as reward makes much sense. I've been discovering my enjoyment of a good spanking so I can kind of relate.

I see your point of heartwarming. My husband actively coming up with ideas to humiliate me and give me a bit of pain is very nice.

I learn something new everyday. Often times it's something I learn about myself.

I get rewarded with cropping, flogging, spanking... it's great. :D

The right kind of humiliation can trigger lots of warm and fuzzies too.

Back