Would you LICK the person above you?

me too....hehe

as she moves her hips grinding into my face....i slide my tongue in her wet hole deep....then suck her clit into my mouth.....gently pinch it between my teeth and begin to flick my tongue over it....slow at first

mabye_yournextl said:
as she moves her hips grinding into my face....i slide my tongue in her wet hole deep....then suck her clit into my mouth.....gently pinch it between my teeth and begin to flick my tongue over it....slow at first

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she begins to gring faster....i flip her over to her back spread her legs wide and lick her from her ass to her hood in one long slow motion.....her hips thrust upward to me.....and....

i have one hand on her breast caressing....as my tongur darts deep in her wetness.....her sent is devine.....with my other hand i let a finger just touch her opening...as i suck het clit deep in my mouth again

Ok, at last count, we had maybe licking himself. :rolleyes:

Perhaps a bump is in order to get this back on track (since I'm not licking him to do it) :eek:

Anyone wanna lick some candy? :D

lik_m_ade said:
Ok, at last count, we had maybe licking himself. :rolleyes:

Perhaps a bump is in order to get this back on track (since I'm not licking him to do it) :eek:

Anyone wanna lick some candy? :D
yup this morning I would...long licks starting at your neck all the way down..;)

sasebrats said:
yup this morning I would...long licks starting at your neck all the way down..;)
How could I resist licking those sexy thighs of yours... hmmmm.

Back