What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to be in my new home and finally have wifi connected. Not happy to be still unpacking boxes.

I just realized I have not seen one red bucket this year... hmmmm

i haven't seen them as much this year as i have in past years. i wonder if there's something wrong, like they're not getting as many volunteers or something.

i haven't seen them as much this year as i have in past years. i wonder if there's something wrong, like they're not getting as many volunteers or something.
I know last year a lot of stores they were used to being at refused to allow them to continue.... Target was one of these.

I know last year a lot of stores they were used to being at refused to allow them to continue.... Target was one of these.

uh-oh. but leave it to target to be a diva. *laughs*

my boss swears up and down that the volunteers are stealing the kettle money. i still put money in the bucket, i figure if they are in fact taking from the bucket, they must have really needed it and it's not my place to judge them.

uh oh.. may need to turn up the heat... ten hours of below freezing coming tonight.. *shivers*

I've only seen one so far this year......and the signage and etc. was pretty worn, the person not in the usual uniform and not so appealing. I wonder whats happening with them? Maybe they're having a hard time financially ?

The look on my friends face when I told him what the man wanted to call me. LOL!
We laughed so hard... I love him so much, I can't believe we've known each other since we were 13. Love you Buddah :heart: :kiss:

Runny nose,.....then sore throat, ......cough,....shivers...headache...Bollocks...Dragon Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back