Xcom (OOC)

Othermoose

Professinal Moose
Joined
Dec 12, 2014
Posts
1,360
Xcom (OOC) (open)

This story idea isn't set in stone so if you have any ideas feel free to tell me, but this is my idea:

This rp would take place a couple years after enemy unknown. The humans managed to defeat the aliens and drive them off of Earth. There are still pockets of alien resistance, but for the most part the was is won. But now, xcom has noticed an increase in alien activity, and they believe the aliens are gearing up for a second invasion.

So that's where you guys come in. You would be an xcom trooper fighting against the rising alien menace. You can be a veteran of the first alien war, or you can be a fresh-faced rookie who's eager to kick little green ass. I'm planning this to be more story oriented than just pure smut, but there will be ample room for sexy times in between missions. I figured I'd be the commander and alien forces with maybe one trooper if I could manage. Everyone else would make one or two soldiers of their own and we'd continue from there. So if you're interested leave a character.

This is a basic outline of what you'd need for your character but feel free to go off template

Name: (can include a nick name but not required)
Age:
Place of Birth:
Rank:
Class: (assault, heavy, sniper, or support)
Physical description:
History:
Equipment:
And anything else you'd like to add

I'm eager to hear any ideas people have so feel free to post them or pm me. Any ideas for new enemy species would be really nice. I'd prefer that if you decide to join you have basic knowledge of the xcom universe but it's not required. I'm happy if anyone decides to join. So, welcome to Xcom.
 
Last edited:
Snow Sarge

Well i'll like to be a character.
Name : Lyden Snow
Nickname : Snow Sarge
Age : 34
Hair Color : Naturally Snowish in color
Hair Style: flat top crew cut. (military style)
Place Of Birth : Miami, Florida
Rank: Sergeant
Class: Heavy (veteran)
History : Lyden Snow was born in to a poor family of 6. He being the first child had to go through thick and thin to help his family. He joined the local mafia, and one thing led to another he joined the army. At 19 he was among a contingent sent to Vietnam and by 23 was in a detachment sent Afghanistan. It was during his time there that the aliens came. He became a sarge in the new army created by the world leaders and after the end of the war, he flew back to miami. Officially retired. At least so he thought.
Equipment: Body armor, a PMG (plasma machine gun) as primary weapon, a laser pistol as secondary weapon and for items, an old benchmade Auto AXIS folding knife, grenades and an arc thrower.
 
Last edited:
Welcome aboard. I'm going to wait for a few more people to join before I start anything.
 
Welcome aboard. I'm going to wait for a few more people to join before I start anything.

When You Start, if you don't mind i'll like to create a scene when my character is called back from his early vacation into action.
 
New recruit

Name : Patrick Larson
Nickname : Mr P
Age : Young adult
Body: Long and slim
Eye Color: Turqouise
Hair Color : Redish brown
Hair Style: Nicely cut hair, beard and mustage.
Place Of Birth : Stockholm, Sweden
Rank: Private (Rookie)
Class: Sniper (Marksman)
History: Patrick Larson grew up in a regular average family. He was the youngest child but he had ambitions. He joined the local shooting club to master both rifles and pistols. He later joined a group of mercinaries called the XCOM. This special unit protected Earth from alien attacks and recruited soldiers from all over the world. Patrick has no battle experience but he is a educated scientist that understands strategy and tactics.
Equipment: A flying suit. A customized plasma rifle.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Xcom

The roles have been reversed and XCOM is now the invading force. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to the alien forces (In this timeline, the aliens managed to make XCOM retreat before the advent of laser weapons) and XCOM, the planet's last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now Earth is ruled by the Advent Administration, who on the surface offer coexistence and cooperation to humanity, building shining cities that promise a brilliant and bright future but underneath this veneer, the alien overlords rule with iron-fisted totalitarianism. Dissidents are made to disappear and only those on the fringes of society dare to think for themselves. Even worse, the alien occupation forces are working towards a secret, even more sinister goal. Operating out of a new mobile headquarters, the soldiers must now use a combination of firepower and stealth to evade detection, build a resistance network, expose the insidious truth behind the occupation and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
 
Snow Sarge

Hmm! Interesting, one thing though, the story is a bump. According to the jeffinator we need equal pairings.
 
Xcom

You can use my character and maybe some of my ideas or have me as your advisor since I know the XCOM game by heart.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Welcome to the group. I thought this thread wasn't going to make it, but maybe I was wrong. I'd like to have more people, but once we get a female to join we can start. I'm looking forward to writing with you guys.
 
Hey! Welcome to the group. I thought this thread wasn't going to make it, but maybe I was wrong. I'd like to have more people, but once we get a female to join we can start. I'm looking forward to writing with you guys.

That's right, that's what i meant by equal pairings. Three guys, zero girl, that's a bump.
 
Xcom

I have put an ad in the seeking RPG players thread. There are plenty of girls there and we might get a sci-fi lover.
 
You know Othermoose, i haven't really seen your character's bio. And i am anxious about it.
 
Don't know Xcom

But I do love scifi, since you're looking for a female character, I will just pencil in this Bio and you can let me know if you'd like me to join up in the future.

Name: Mark Human "Tank"
Age: 24
Place of Birth: Kimberley, South Africa
Rank: Colonel (demoted several times)
Class: Heavy
Physical description: 6'10", 230lbs, big, brawny and eager for any scrap, friendly or otherwise. Scars cover his face, neck, shoulders and arms. Black hair shaved clean and a wild, black beard. Usually found dressed in black tank top and cammo pants.
History: Born in a bunker, raised in a bunker, the youngest of five children, Mark never allowed anybody to put him down and if he did get put down, he got right back up. He was regularly compared to a badger and when he old enough to join the XCOM, he did so. Proving to have quite a liking to killing aliens. Being promoted only led to demotion many a time, due to his love to fight, even if it meant brawling with fellow XCOM members.
Equipment: Power Suit, Heavy Plasma Rifle and Bolo machete
 
Last edited:
I'm waiting to see how many people we get before I come up with my character. I've got a few ideas, don't worry
 
Name: Hilary 'Bones' McCarthy
Age: 27
Place of Birth: USS Potemkin, US naval warship in the South China Sea
Rank: Captain (non-combat role only)
Class: Support, medical specialist
Physical description:
5'8" with red hair, green eyes and an athletic build. Bones is a little shy of her F-cup breasts since she thinks they make her look top heavy and off-balanced compared to the rest of her 38-28-37 frame.

In uniform:
6Q61rfT.png


Out of uniform:
YUV8HPv.png


Really out of uniform:
bDmYCOn.jpg
History:
A military brat Bones was born aboard ship when her mother was forced to evacuate their island home during an alien attack on the coastal naval base she called home, an attack which was quickly covered up by a government unwilling to reveal to the civilian population that they were at war with an enemy they had no means of defeating.

With her mother confined to a mental hospital and Bones left in the care of a paternal uncle who was the brother of a man who'd died before she was raised in a small town in middle America, with her uncle, the local doctor, teaching her everything she needed to know about human physiology, including a few lessons she was told never to tell anyone about.

Losing faith in her country Bones spent most of the last few years travelling the world, seeking out reports on 'invaders' and trying to vindicate her mother. When the aliens finally stepped out of the shadows Bones was on the front line, rallying the civilians to aid as best they could against the invaders, as well as using her mother's contacts in the military to provide essential supplies and resources to the most heavily besieged areas.

Her activities soon brought her to the attention of X-COM, and when the invitation to join their ranks was made she eagerly accepted, seeing the organisation as her way to strike back at the people who destroyed her mother's life and murdered her father.​
Equipment: Ghost Armor, Light Plasma Rifle, Plasma Cutter, Smoke Grenades, Medikit, Combat Drugs., Bioelectric Skin gene mod

Notes:
  • Bones is openly bisexual and has previous been in long-term committed relationship with both men and women. Currently she's single however after a messy breakup with her last girlfriend over her covert duties for X-COM, something Bones sees as her duty to the people of the world.
  • Bones has a history of using combat drugs for recreational purposes, something her previous commanders have turned a blind eye to in exchange for sexual favours, usually utilising the combat drugs.
 
Last edited:
Name: Angela 'Ironside' Spica
Age: 24
Place of Birth: Palermo, Italy
Rank: Sergeant
Class: MEC, Assault variant
Physical description:
Cybernetically enhanced female with variable height depending on which limb fittings are installed. Ironside still retains an organic core to her body, including her head, chest, abdomen and groin, something she likes to remind people of whenever possible.

XCOM_EW_MECTrooper.png
MEC-2_Sentinel_%281%29.png


Ironside on mission prior to her cyber-conversion
8516-jordan-carvers-packing.gif


Out of 'uniform'
cgWoosX.png

History:
The daughter of a psionically gifted father, Angela was brought up fearing the touch of another's mind. When the opportunity came to volunteer for a new wave of MEC pilots she was first in line to volunteer, knowing full well that the trauma of the conversion process would burn out the portions of her brain associated with psychic powers.

Both on the battlefield and at base Angela is often a quiet member of the team, taking her time and making her moves only after planning out every consequence in her head. At times this can make her seem a little cold and distant, but for those who've taken the time to get to know her she can be a very warm and passionate person.​
Equipment: MEC-2 Sentinel combat frame, Railgun, Shock-Absorbent Armor, Advanced Fire Control, Vital-Point Targeting, Kinetic Strike Module, Grenade Launcher

Notes:
  • Unlike the first generation MEC troopers all the major parts of Angela's body remain organic, apart from her limbs which had to be amputated and parts of her nervous system which had to be adapted as part of the conversion process.
 
Last edited:
Xcom

I am very happy and pleased to be right. The commander has a complete squad ready for action.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Xcom

Female medics are my favourites. Their bravery when they heal wounded soldiers and guard the aircrafts are legendary.
 
Awesome! We finally have a lady onboard! I'm going to get my character sheet together then start the IC thread. And just a heads up, this is the first thread that I've started. So just bear with me if I do something wrong. I'm happy that so many people have joined, I'm looking forward to writing with all of you guys!
 
Name: Nick Temple

Age: 20

Place of birth: Boston Massachusetts

Rank: Major

Class: assault

Physical description: Nick stands at 6'3" and is well muscled, but not ripped. His blonde hair is close shaved except for a short Mohawk. He usually has several days stubble, but never commits to a full beard.

History: Nick was 17 when the first war began. Boston was one of the first cities hit by the alien invaders. His entire family was killed in the attack, but he managed to survive until he was rescued by a team of xcom soldiers. He joined their ranks, despite his age, and quickly learned he had a natural skill at killing aliens, becoming one of the most accomplished soldiers in the xcom army. He survived the three year war with the aliens, and remained with xcom waiting for their next move against the enemy.

Equipment: Titan armor, alloy cannon, plasma pistol, plasma grenades

Notes: many soldiers look down on Nick because of his age, despite him proving himself countless times. When in a command position (which is quite often) he can be a "hard ass" so the soldiers under his command know he's seasoned, despite his age.
 
Back
Top