Photographer's Model (closed for pipper and JT)

JayTee69gmx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 30, 2014
Posts
647
"Mary? Mary? I'm going next door for a couple of minutes to talk to Jim. Mary?"

"Yes dear," Phil could barely hear his wife over the TV. Netflix had posted every Downton Abbey, and she was an addict. She had started back at the beginning and was re-watching everything.

Jim was in his front yard, trimming some shrubs.

"Hey Jim, I have a question, well not really for you, but for Laurie. I have been taking an extension course at the college in photography, and we are doing female figure studies. Clothed, Jim clothed. Anyway I asked Mary and she said not a chance, besides she is watching Downton Abbey, again. So I thought maybe Laurie might be able to sit for me a few times. Always such a cute kid. Anyway she mentioned once that she had been doing some modelling, and I thought she would make a great subject. And with some experience, she wouldn't look awkward in front of the camera. So what do you think?"

"Phil, she is twenty now. She makes her own decisions. One of which is to live at home with her parents, it seems. Anyway, sure you can ask. I'll get her."

Jim opened his front door and called, "Laurie? Laurie? Mr. Williams wants to talk to you."

Phil was taken a bit aback. Laurie had blossomed. Tall, maybe 5-7, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, really pretty. And even the loose clothes didn't hide the curves that she had developed. Seemed like yesterday she was a kid with skinned knees catching snakes by the creek. Wow.

"Laurie, I asked your dad, and he said its OK to ask you. I am taking an extension course in photography at the college. And we have an assignment. The female figure. No, no, no not like that. At least not for me anyway. The clothed female figure, almost like fashion photography, but with emphasis on the subject, not the clothes. I know you modeled a few times, and I hoped you would sit for me? You have some experience in front of a camera, and you won't look awkward. And you are very photogenic. I did ask Mrs. Williams but she is . . um . . well she doesn't want to." Truth was his wife had put on a few pounds and was embarrassed about how she looked. And more interested in watching Downton Abbey.

"So will you?" Phil looked in her eyes and wasn't sure what it was he was seeing. Interest, agreement, curiosity, and something else too. Not sure at all what she was thinking. But she nodded yes.

"OK then, come over after dinner, and I will have my little studio set up. And just wear, well wear whatever you would be comfortable in, maybe if some of the shots turn out, you could use them in your portfolio. Thanks Laurie."

"Thanks Jim."

Jim chuckled, and went back to trimming his shrubs.

Phil called out, "I'm home." but got no answer. He went upstairs to prepare the studio in the spare bedroom.
 
Last edited:
“Come on Oscar, time for some food,” Laurie said, as she opened the enclosure’s door. As she entered, she held up a hand, from which hanged a mouse by its tail. The rodent was oblivious to its fate, as Oscar raised his head.

“Come on, you lazy tyke. This isn’t a hotel where you get served food on a platter.” Laurie sighed as she lowered the mouse to the earth covered floor of the enclosure. Watching it scamper away, she watched Oscar uncoil himself from the heated rock he normally rested on to keep himself warm. She wanted to see his hunting skills in action, but…

"Laurie? Laurie? Mr. Williams wants to talk to you."

Damn! What on earth does he want with me? she thought. Grudgingly, she locked the enclosure’s door closed. “Be there in a sec, dad.” Going up the basement stairs, Laurie looked back at Oscar as he slithered after his intended meal. In a way she felt sorry for the mouse, but in the wild it would be a perfect meal for a reptile.

Moments later, she stood face to face with Mr. Williams; well not quite face to face as he was a good five inches taller than her. “What can I do for you, Mr. Williams?” Though she knew his first name, protocol dictated that she show the proper respect that was due him.

He responded by telling her, his need for a model for the course he was taking. But when he mentioned ‘female figure’, Laurie raised an eyebrow. She knew that phrase frequently referred to ‘portraits of the naked female.’ Thankfully, Williams quickly clarified his statement.

Laurie just listened as he continued, soaking in every word he said. Finally, she nodded her consent. Though Williams hadn’t mentioned her fee, she would bring it up when she met him after dinner. He may be her neighbour, but that didn’t mean she’ll model for free.

After eating, Laurie searched her vast wardrobe, to see what outfit she could put together. It had to be different, than the normal dress. After frequent mixing and matching she finally decided upon, a tailored white blouse, simple but smart.

Her skirt was chocolate brown of a material that to the touch felt like a wool blend. It reached to a hand’s breadth above the knee, far shorter than anything she herself would normally wear. But Laurie needed to make a good first impression for Williams. Over it all was a three-quarter length black leather coat with buttons. It was fitted at the top and flared out a little past her waist. Its length was just a thumb longer than the skirt so stocking encased legs emerged from beneath it until they disappeared into black knee -length boots with broad but thin heels of a couple of inches.

Laurie finished off her look, by letting her blonde hair flow down to her shoulders.

“Good grief, Laurie, when was the last time you wore something like that?” It was her mum.

“Actually, it was when I posed for Keith for the last time, before he began using his new girlfriend.”

“Okay, sweetheart,” her mom said as she hugged her daughter. “Good luck. But make sure Mr. Williams doesn’t coerce you into wearing practically nothing.”

“Mum! He’s no dirty old man!”

Her mom just nodded.

Soon Laurie stood before the Williams' front door after ringing the bell. Let’s see what he thinks of this outfit shall we, she thought while wearing a grin.
 
Last edited:
"Phil? will you get that?"

"OK, OK."

Phil trotted down the stairs, and opened the front door. Laurie was standing there, little smile, dressed in a leather coat, and boots. "Come in, come in, you look . . very pretty Laurie. Thank you for coming. I've set up a studio upstairs in the spare bedroom. Come in, come in."

"Mary? Its Laurie, she is here to model for me. We are going up to the studio."

"Yes dear." Barely heard over the TV.

Phil went up the stairs, motioning her to follow. At the top landing he entered a door to a semi-darkened room. A large bed had been shoved into a corner. Blinds had been closed, and a large light grey sheet hung from a thin tubular frame. In front was a chair, simple straight backed chair but with upholstered seat. The chair had also been draped with a light grey sheet. Various lights were arranged around the chair, aimed across it, at it, down on it, and behind it. Each had a dim bulb lit. There was a large DSLR on a tripod, with a very large lens. A couple of circular white panels had been positioned to reflect light toward the chair.

"Laurie, please, sit, relax, just as you are, leave the coat on for now. If it gets too warm for you, let me know." Seeing that she was looking at all the equipment, he said, "Most of it is rented. I got it for a month for this part of the course. When the weather gets warmer we will be doing outdoor shoots. Learn about natural light I guess."

She sat, demurely. Crossed her legs and adjusted the hem of the coat, showing just a little of the skirt underneath. And her legs. A little. She was indeed beautiful, fresh, innocent looking.

"Good, good, just relax, I have to check the lighting." Phil walked around her holding a light meter, pressing a button on a remote he was carrying. Each time he pressed, the lights flashed. He made small adjustments to the barn doors on the lights.

"Still relax, still adjusting." He changed a setting on the camera. Pressed a different button and the lights flashed with the sound of a shutter release. He stared at a laptop screen. Looked at her. Then made a few more adjustments, repositioning one of the lights behind her. Pressed it again. Looked at the screen. Thought for a minute. Pressed it again, looked at the screen and smiled. "Ahhh, that is what we want."

"Now it's your turn Laurie. Look at the camera, and be . . aloof. Great! Now a bit sad. Wow! Hungry? Oh my, this was a great idea. Listen, you just do some poses that the other photographers had you do. Just invent. You are great! These are going to be wonderful photographs."
 
Mr. Williams greeted Laurie with a favourable comment on her outfit, something she had been expecting, considering the time and effort she had put into selecting it. “Thank you, Mr. Williams, she politely responded as she entered.

Before following him up the stairs, she said, “Hi, Mrs. Williams,” again out of courtesy. But there was no response. Too engrossed in that Netflix program no doubt, she thought.

On entering Williams' so-called ‘studio,’ Laurie’s eyes first noticed the bed. If he’s planning some ‘boudoir’ shots in the future, he’s going to have to find himself another model, as she definitely wasn’t posing for those. Besides, her parents would ‘blow their stack,’ if she did.

She knew the type of equipment by heart, due to her modelling gigs with Keith. Soon Laurie was instructed to sit on the sheet covered seat. A pity it didn’t come with arm-rests, but in another sense their absence could come in handy, for what she was now planning in her head.

Lights tested, meter readings taken; now it was time to earn her pay. First were the ‘facial’ expressions, then crossing her legs at the knees, the calves, then at the ankles. Then Williams asked her to do some poses of her own choosing. Laurie knew that photographers had a habit of asking their models to improvise, as a way of bringing out their own take on how they ‘like’ to pose. Now it was time to put her plan into action.

Standing up, she unbuttoned the leather coat; took it off, and then walked over to the bed, and laid the jacket on it. Returning to the seat, she sat sideways, so that her ‘bum’ was just on the sheet covered seat. Reaching back with her arms, she grabbed the other side of the seat with her hands. Now she stretched out her boot covered legs, and then turned her head, with a coy look, towards the camera. After Williams had taken some photos, Laurie changed the positions of her legs. One leg stretched out, the other bent at the knee.

Then came the moment, she had been waiting for. She brushed her hair off her shoulders, placed her hands back on the side of the seat, and slowly bent backwards. She felt her hair just fall down behind her. Nice perfect ‘lines,’ she thought, as she voided looking at the camera. Just the sort of pose a stripper would do as a way of ‘teasing’ her audience.
 
Last edited:
At least Phil managed to press the shutter release. Click, click, click, click. He was astounded. Laurie had looked right at him, then tossed herself back so her breasts stretched the fabric of her blouse, her gorgeous hair cascaded like a waterfall toward the floor, and her, her . . the way the fabric of her skirt stretched between her hips, the curves . . . He forced himself to look away, look at the camera settings, anything. He couldn't let her see the effect she had on him. Had to hide it. Hide it from himself!

"Very, very nice Laurie. Could you, uh, sit up, uh straight, now. Please?"

He busied himself looking back through the photos he had, enlarging her face, studying the lighting, the look in her eyes. She had caught him totally by surprise, and he really did not know what to do. Good heavens his wife was right downstairs. This was his neighbor's daughter! What would Jim think if he saw those photographs. Well he wouldn't. Phil would erase them just as soon as he had a chance to look them over. In private. Alone.

"Maybe we can do a few without the chair? Just standing?" Phil whisked away the chair as soon as she stood up. That close, in the small room, he caught her scent. And things got more difficult for him. Quickly he retreated behind the camera.

"Good, good, good, just stand and turn and look back toward the camera. These really are very good."

"Oh my, look at the time. Almost an hour. I guess we better call it a night. Must be tiring for you. How, how much do I owe you? And, uh, can you come back tomorrow night? Maybe dress a little more casual? Or not, whatever you like will be fine."
 
Laurie sensed some urgency in Williams’ voice when he asked her sit up straight. It was as if that pose of hers had somehow affected him. Was he mad at her? Well, he had asked her to pose as she liked, well…actually to do poses other photographers had required of her.

Considering that Laurie had only previously posed for Keith, from whom she had learned that particular one, she naturally used it for Williams. After all, that was part of her plan, nothing more, nothing less!

Now Williams wanted her to do standing poses. Those were a ‘walk in the park’ for her. Laurie could easily do ten of those in a minute; frontwards, sideways, rearwards, all with or without facing the camera; hands on hips, in her hair, playing with her blouse collar. Feet crossed, one in front of the other. She had all those memorized.

Soon the shoot was over. Where had the time gone?

“… How much do I owe you?”

Laurie smiled. A hundred would be nice, she thought, but …“I’m no pro, so how about twenty bucks? And I make sure to bring a dress. Oh, I need to sign the release. Have to make it legal, don’t we?”
 
Last edited:
Phil chuckled as he handed her a general release with refusal rights. He explained that basically she had to approve of any photograph he used of her. And then gave her a $50. It was what he had planned all along, it was nice she would be happy with $20, but that was not fair.

"So when I said dress, I really meant a different meaning of that word. To avoid ambiguity then, next time clothe yourself in more casual garments." He chuckled again. "A dress or a skirt or shorts or slacks or whatever you like. Nothing special, I'd like to try for a less formal look. Don't get me wrong what you have on today is great. But I'd like to try some range, OK?"

He escorted her to the door, then stepped outside and watched as she went home. As soon as he heard her door close, he went back inside, up to the studio and reviewed the photographs he had so far, erasing many, just keeping the best ones. She had a great look. He wondered if he could try slightly harsher lighting to give her more definition. Her skin and her eyes were so clear there was no need for soft focus.

Then he came to the shots where she had tossed herself back so her breasts stretched the fabric of her blouse. Such an innocent look on her face, coupled with such a bold emphasis on her body. There was real magic there, but he daren't use them. Just too erotic. He loaded those images to a special secure cloud account, and erased the originals.

With everything put away, he went back downstairs, and made some hot chocolate for Mary and himself. When he got to sleep she was still sitting up reading a book about Downton Abbey. He dreamed about things he tried to forget when he woke up the next day. And found himself anxious to see Laurie again for the next session. Wondered what she would wear.
 
The rest of Laurie’s evening was spent by giving details of her time with Mr. Williams, to her parents. “Oh, the typical opening session, getting use to each other; just the standard sitting and standing, nothing much really.” She had no intention of telling them about that pose. Thankful they never asked how much Williams had paid her, Laurie went down to check on Oscar.

I hope he hasn’t been playing with his food, she humorously thought. The last thing she wanted to see was the mouse roaming around in the enclosure, which did happen five days ago. Oscar did slither after the mouse in question, but every time he got close, he just watched it scamper away, only to go after it again. Finally, he just coiled up on the heated rock. It was in the following morning that Oscar finally decided to eat it.

One quick check on Oscar and Laurie spotted the bulge in his stomach. At least that mouse didn’t get a stay of execution.

She slept well, and after breakfast she went out with Susan, a close friend of hers, for a jog in the countryside, only to be followed by a trip to the local fish and chip shop! “So much, for running our butts off, only to put the calories back on with meals like this,” Susan said, as Laurie took the first bite of her meal.

That evening Laurie decided on what outfit to wear. Today a knee-length scooped suede dress replaced the blouse and skirt; it was a dark grey-blue with three bright steel buttons down the left side of the top and again of the skirt, pulling the dress snug to her body. It was offset by a magenta silk scarf and dark maroon ankle boots with a slender heel. No stockings this time.

Soon she was waiting for Williams to answer the door.
 
Last edited:
"Laurie! Very nice. Very nice. Come in, you know where the studio is, can I get you a coffee, or tea, or a soda? Iced tea? Sure. Lemon and sugar?"

She trotted upstairs while Phil went to the kitchen. And appeared at the studio door with two tall glasses of iced tea, and a plate of chocolate biscuits.

"So, you see I have changed the chair." A large, somewhat overstuffed arm chair was in the center of the room on a large persian style carpet. As before the room was dimly lit, the blinds were closed, a light grey sheet was hanging behind the chair a small distance, and various lights and reflectors arranged. She sat and relaxed while he adjusted the lights and reflectors holding a light meter as he fired the flashes. The difference in color between the dark dress and the light tone of her bare legs seemed to cause him some problems, and he made several adjustments to the reflectors and the camera before he was content. Each time he held the light meter very close to her calf, and then close to her dress at the waist. It was, of course, impossible for him to ignore how well the dress fit her curves, but he managed to concentrate on setting the lighting and exposures.

"Lets start with a few just sitting relaxed, looking at the camera, then I'd like you to just do some poses. You are very good at that Laurie."
 
Laurie didn’t waste much time in finishing off her drink. She was eager to start. As he came close to her to take light readings, she was almost tempted to open her legs a little more, just to see how he would react, but her cotton panties were so plain, she knew they wouldn’t tempt Williams’ eyes. So she decided to keep her legs as is.

The shoot started with the normal sitting poses, before Laurie was allowed freedom to improvise. She grabbed the opportunity and turned the chair sideways, so that it faced left. She then sat down on the edge of the seat, and keeping her feet firmly on the carpet, she went through a series of ‘luring’ poses by simply changing her torso position, while using that coy facial expression she had perfected to an art.

Then for some reason, Laurie reached down and undid the bottom button on the ‘skirt’ section of her dress. The result was that her left knee was exposed. She maintained the sitting pose, wondering what was going through Williams’ mind.
 
Last edited:
Such a simple gesture. Just undoing one button at the bottom of her skirt. Yet the way she did it promised so much more. So much more. Phil realized something that had been at the back of his mind for the last couple of days. He had a strong physical attraction to her. Irrational. He was married, happily married. She was his neighbors' daughter. She was still in college. But there was something beyond appreciating her curves and good looks. There was something about her that went deep inside him and stirred him. And that simple gesture set a fire in him. Which he was quick to try to quell.

He went to the bed and picked up another camera, leaving the other one on the tripod, pulled off the flash trigger and fitted it to the smaller camera. Then he moved around her shooting from different angles, standing high, bending down, crouching, laying on the floor. He was trying to catch the texture contrast between the skirt and the smooth skin on the side of her knee. He was trying to divert his mind from the thoughts that raced past. Thoughts he should not be thinking.
 
Laurie was frozen in place. She dare not move. Not even to break out into a giggle, as he continued to take photo after photo of her, from every conceivable position that was open to him, and all because she had undone that one button. Not all three, but just one. She wondered what would have happened if she had!

Maybe another time, she’ll give it a go. But if her parents found out, they would put an immediate stop to her modelling job, short as it was. Then again, would Williams put his friendship on the line, by telling them, let alone by showing the photos? No, it would be up to her to keep this from them.

“I think that’s it for tonight, Mr. Williams. It’s getting late,” Laurie said as she stood before proceeding to ‘do up’ the ‘offending’ button. “Oh, on what day do you have to attend your class?”
 
Last edited:
"Monday, so we have tomorrow and Friday to shoot. Then I will have to bury myself in Photoshop to get the first assignment ready. I hope that's OK with you."

Phil busied himself putting away the cameras, and handed her an envelope.

"Next time, I want to try different lighting. Try to capture the difference in texture between your skin and the fabric of your clothes. Your expressions are great too."

Phil thought he was babbling, and forced himself to be quiet. As before he escorted her to the door, and waited until he heard her front door close. Then went back to sift through the images he shot, discarding most, then re-arranging the lights around the chair. Looked, thought, then replaced the chair with an upholstered bench from the front hall. Covered it with the grey sheet, and put a basketball on it to help set up the lights. Looking for sidelighting.

Still not what I want, he thought. Sleep on it. Perchance to dream. Of things he shouldn't even think about.
 
Having made sure that Oscar was comfy in his enclosure after he quickly snared the mouse she had just given him, Laurie told her mother, that she was going out, and wouldn’t be back till mid-afternoon, only to be told by her mother, that she was also going out and wouldn’t be back till dinner.

As she drove into town, Laurie was suddenly filled with a new determination. She wanted to buy more stockings. It might be an interesting way to pass the day. She was soon on her way to the nearest department store.

On returning home, Laurie manoeuvred the shopping bags ahead of her into her bedroom. The day had turned out to be pretty good. She went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. It might have been an extravagance but the results were excellent. Laurie had found that not only did the department store naturally sell stockings but also had a hairdresser and beautician in house.

Her hair was now smooth and sleek in her natural blonde shade. Her face was painted subtly. The make-up assistant’s ideas had fitted well with Laurie’s own.

Laurie was also the proud owner of a few new items of clothing. She had had fun selecting the new stockings and had taken up the beautician’s suggestion and now had beautifully waxed legs that would prove no obstacle to sliding into them. The new stockings had started a bit of a frenzy on Laurie’s part, no doubt encouraged by the shop assistants, who like, the hairdresser, were keen to have some business on a grey mid-week morning. Laurie had bought a garter belt and silky lingerie all in black which, for some reason, she had an urge to purchase.

Now that she was at home, however, she was less confident. She had no idea when she would get the chance to wear these; she lacked skirts and dresses short enough to expose her upper legs anyway. As Laurie emptied her bags she came to the skinny jeans. They were of a pale blue shade and fitted very snugly.

With a little more confidence Laurie rested the jeans on the bed and began taking off the long brown corduroy skirt she wore. It was soon followed by her mauve, rather shapeless, blouse. Seeing the plain cotton underwear beneath revealed, she decided to substitute them too. Even without a place for the stockings there was no reason why she could not enjoy the bra and panties. As the cool silk was pulled into place she wondered why she had never bought anything like these before. They made her tingle and even more eager to get into her new clothes.

First she pulled the tight powder blue sweater over her head, glad when her newly styled hair smoothly fell back into place. She liked how the ‘v’ just stopped short of her cleavage hinting at what was below, though given how tight it was, there was little to imagine. Laurie wondered if it was the new bra or something else, but she was certain her breasts were smaller than this, though it was difficult to tell beneath the loose blouses and tee-shirts she had been forced to favour by her parents.

Putting on the jeans brought back the pleasurable sensation as well, if not better than the first time. With them in place she strode around the room, admiring how good they made her bum look. Laurie was never worried about her body shape, thanks to frequent exercise. The smooth leather ankle boots finished off the style the way the shop assistant, at the time rather unconvincingly to Laurie, had insisted they would. Laurie gazed at herself in the long bedroom mirror hardly believing the woman she saw standing there. She was surprised how a morning’s work and expenditure well within her budget had made her look so different. As she swept her long hair back behind her ear she felt as if she had suddenly been transported into another part of her life; a more glamourous one.

Unsteady on her feet, Laurie walked back to the bed and sat down. Maybe she had overdone it that morning. There was time for a rest; she had had a decent lunch in the store. Dinner could wait till after her time with Williams. Not bothering to undress she laid down properly on the pillow.
 
Last edited:
Phil dreamed about driving a convertible through the countryside on a fine sunny day with blue sky and Laurie beside him, the wind rustling her pale blue dress, which from time to time flipped up showing soft creamy white thighs and lace which barely covered her mound. She laughed and teased him opening her legs and turning toward him, laughing at the tent in his shorts. She flicked it, and wondered what it was and why was it so big and what could he do with it? Her upper breasts jiggled openly, only the nipples covered by the dress. Again and again she flicked her hand across his cock, straining at the fabric. Her lips were tantalizingly close to his cheek, he could feel her breath.

And he awoke, with a raging erection, perspiring. As the dream faded and reality emerged he heard his wife's deep sleep breathing beside him. Noiselessly he slipped out of bed to the ensuite washroom and closed the door. And did what he had to.

A few minutes later, calmer, he slipped back into bed and lay wide awake, staring into the dark. What was happening to him? One part said, stop it right now, you have more than enough images to finish the assignment. The other part said, no, no, no she will do more. He wondered how to justify it. He wanted perfection, it still could be better . . .

Ringing alarm clock woke him, groggy from the uneven sleep. He showered and shaved and got dressed for work, all in a bit of a daze. All day at the office he could not rid his mind of the images from the dream the night before. He had become a clock watcher, waiting for the day to end so he could get back to the studio, and Laurie.
 
Laurie was roused from her rest by her bed-side phone ringing. The display told her that it was her mother’s cell-phone. “Hello?”

“Laurie, you father just called me, asking me to have a Chinese meal with him, so we won’t be there for dinner.”

“That’s okay, mum. I’ll have a snack after I’ve been to Mr. Williams.”

“Okay, sweetheart, just make sure he doesn’t talk you into wearing any revealing outfits.”

Laurie looked down at her cleavage, grateful that her parents wouldn’t be at home when she left for Williams.

“Mum!! That’s the second time, you’ve said that. I am an adult, you know!”

“Sorry, it’s just…oh, never mind. See you tonight, Laurie.”

“Give my regards to dad. Love you both.”

Laurie took in a deep breath. How on earth could she explain the garter belt if her parents saw it? Saying that Williams wanted her to pose in it; wouldn’t fly, so she had to hide it somewhere safe. Thankfully there was an un-written rule in the household that no one could enter someone else’s bedroom without permission, but Laurie had to make certain that all her new lingerie was well and truly hidden.

Time passed, and eventually it was time for Laurie to ‘powder her nose’. In the bathroom’s mirror she sensed that the cleavage wasn’t all that great, but if someone looked down, it would be a bit more alluring. And with Williams wanting to take skin light readings, there would be only one place on her he could do that!

On the off chance her parents might be home when she returned, Laurie took a long dark-grey leather jacket with her.
 
Phil answered the door, and smiled at Laurie. "Come in, come in." She was wearing jeans this time, and he felt comfortable walking up the stairs behind her. And was immediately transfixed by the undulations of her backside as she bounced up the stairs. Those curves begged to be traced, touched, savored. He thought 'she is only her five minutes and already I am feeling twinges.'

"Let me take your coat." As he lifted it, her shoulders rolled back to release it, and her already tight sweater got a lot tighter. Somehow her breasts looked even perkier. If only he could summon up the courage to ask her to take it off and pose in just her bra, it would be their secret, he would keep the photos private, secret, just between them.

What the hell was happening to him? His neighbors' daughter? Insane!

She stood in front of him, relaxed and confident. She knew she looked good, he knew. Phil walked around her, at least photography gave him an excuse to study her. This outfit outlined the shape of her body clearly, much more revealing than the dress. Flat tummy, hint of her mound, tightly curved behind, perfect thighs, and breasts in exact balance not too large not too small. Just right.

He started measuring the light, and there was the perfect texture contrast - the fabric of the sweater and the smooth creamy skin of her upper chest. He touched her shoulders gently and turned her until the light grazed across her skin.

"Just hold that." Click, click, click. "Beautiful"

”Now sit please. And can you lean just a little forward?" It was a risk. But she over-did it, and for a moment the rising curve of her upper breasts came into view. Then she straightened and they vanished under the sweater. And she smiled. She knew what she just did. It looked almost like she was enjoying the effect she had on him. He cursed he had not been quick enough to release the shutter.

"Pefect."
 
As she walked up the stairs, Laurie knew that Williams' eyes were scanning on her butt, along with every curve of her body. Luckily, he couldn’t see the smirk on her face. So he is a dirty old man, after all, she thought.

Then he did exactly what she thought he would. Make her lean forward a little, but Laurie decided to lean a little bit further to give Williams a tantalizing glimpse of the tops of her breasts. She smiled, knowing that he had taken the bait, but not enough, thankfully, to ask her to remove the sweater. If he had, she would have said, ‘no’, just to let him know that she ‘wasn’t that type of person’. Of course, that was part of being ‘sexy’ by giving a teasingly small view, and then hides them again.

Then Williams asked her to sit on the bench, and do her ‘own thing’. Seizing the opportunity, Laurie, grabbed the grey sheet and promptly pulled it off the bench, before tossing it onto the bed. Then she got down to business. Arms stretched out along the back of the bench, legs together at an angle. Torso turned this way, that way; head looking slightly in different directions; while always keeping her eyes locked on his camera.

The few minutes were spent by her going through every variation she could come with, even sitting sideways with her knees up. Then as the hour was nearly up, Laurie decided on one final act of tease. Using her athletic skills, she lifted her legs up and over the back of the bench, while she slowly turned her back to the camera, before lowering herself backwards, and with her arms outstretched sideways, she held the pose, knowing damn well, the top curve of her breasts were now visible again.
 
Last edited:
Click, click, click, he didn't miss it that time. 'The first time might have been an accident,' he thought, 'but that was on purpose. She is too old to be just trying out her wings. She meant to tease me.'

"Laurie, that last pose of yours was very provocative. Your parents would be upset if they knew. But I know you are an adult now, and there is no reason you can't do adult things. So don't worry, that is a secret between us."

Phil held her jacket for her and purposely looked right in her eyes as she slipped her arms in. He was not at all sure what he could see in them. Was she teasing, was she attracted, or just capricious? Time would tell.

"I have enough material for the first assignment. When you come over tomorrow I will have proofs for you to approve, or not. Then I can finish the prints and submit them. Now you decide. If you want to explore the artistic erotic, I would like to do the photographs. We can keep your face out of them if you wish, but really the expression in your eyes is at the core of the effect. And it will be just between you and I. No, no, don't answer now. I am sure you will make it obvious tomorrow evening."

He ushered her out the front door, waited until he heard her door close, and went upstairs and had a shower. And, with the image of her breasts in his mind, went for a 'happy ending'. 'Its like I was a teenager', he thought.
 
Laurie was thankful that her parents hadn’t come home yet, but she knew they wouldn’t be much longer. Seizing the opportunity, she quickly changed her attire. Soon she was clad in ‘normal’ casual attire, and not a moment too soon. Her parents had arrived!

“How was your session with Mr. Williams?” her mother asked.

“Great! He had me posing on the bench.”

“That’s nice sweetheart. What outfit did you wear?”

Damn! “He wanted a casual look, so I wore a sweater and jeans.” To a certain point, she had told the truth.

“Anyway,” her father chirped in, “Tomorrow morning, I’m taking your mum to the cottage for the weekend. I wish you could come with us, but…”

“I know,” a dejected Laurie responded. “I have Oscar to attend to. He will need his meds."

“And you have obligations to Mr. Williams. Speaking of which, I need to see some of the photos he took of you, before we leave.”

Oh no!

“He’s getting them ready for his class. They won’t be ready yet for viewing,” Laurie pleaded, as she saw her father pick up the phone and call Williams, who she hoped would keep his promise of secrecy.
 
Last edited:
The phone rang and Phil answered, "Hello?"

"Hi Jim, how's it going? Going to the cottage this weekend? Yeah I bet it is. Nope I have to stay here and finish that assignment for the course. Laurie is a great help, really great. I am certain I will ace this. You want to see some? Sure. Nothing is ready yet, but I can upload some thumbnails, give you an idea. Final approval is Laurie's for any finished product though. Show her that she should control her public image. I will email you a link in an hour or so. OK have a great weekend."

Phil pulled out his laptop and selected about 30 shots, the ones where Laurie had a prim and proper look. Not one from the last day, there was no innocence in her eyes during that whole session. Bounced them up to the cloud in a private file and sent Jim a link to it. He had hoped Jim would more or less ignore the sessions, but it seems he was still watching Laurie like she was a little kid. No wonder she wanted to break out a bit.

Maybe they could have a session Saturday afternoon, when Mary was at her book club.

Damn! He was really letting this get out of control, he had to get himself back to reality, and fast or . . or . .

And called up the last shots on the screen, enlarging to see if indeed he could make out her bra.
 
Last edited:
The following morning as she waved her parents goodbye, Laurie was thankful that Williams hadn’t added the sweater and jeans images to the set her parents had seen. If he had, she was sure they would be demanding to know where, and when she got them!

Laurie planned to buy more outfits once she knew that her parents were well and truly on their way to the cottage. She stayed in for a little while, just in case they returned on the premise of having forgotten something. After all, she was supposed to give Oscar his meds, but with the bulge in his stomach having disappeared overnight, she decided he could wait a little longer.

You see, Oscar didn’t eat if he had just enjoyed a meal, and for Laurie to get meds into his stomach, she had to ‘hide’ it inside a piece of meat, and Oscar would ‘turn his nose up at it’ if he wasn’t hungry!

A text from her mum, stating that they were on the highway, was a signal for Laurie to head off to the mall.

That evening she strolled up to Williams’ home, wearing a skin tight pair of midnight blue trousers, of a kind of velvety suede and a bustier top, akin to a soft corset, in black patterned with silver tendrils. Matching pumps finished off her outfit.
 
Last edited:
Phil opened the door, gasped, and quickly ushered Laurie inside.

"That's . . that's . . uh . . "

Speechless for a moment he scanned her up and down. The pants were so tight they left nothing to the imagination. Well, almost nothing. If she was wearing underwear it was sheer. Depending on how she stood the shape of her pudenda was apparent. Her bum was, outstandingly deliciously curved. The top was more concealing but had softness he just wanted to touch. The overall effect on him was deeply disturbing. Lust welled in him.

"What if nosey Mrs. Parker across the street saw you? What if Mary . . uh . . Mrs. Williams saw you? Your parents would be . . . "

He paused, gathering control of his thoughts, and led her to the dining room. Laid out on the table were three black and white prints.

"These are all from our second shoot. Here you are standing with a flash of disdain, typical fashion shot. This one mostly demure, sitting, looking entitled, like a princess. I am sure your parents will like it. And this is the one I think I will submit for the assignment. It is a triptych. Three nearly identical poses side by side with your hand reaching down toward the hem of your skirt. To reveal less? Or more? That is left to the viewer's imagination. Your expression is changing, but equally mysterious."

"I want you to look these over, and if you are content that I use them, sign the image specific all publication rights release below each one."

Phil's mind raced as she looked at the prints. Thankfully his wife's book club included dinner and a speaker, usually an author, and discussion. There was no rush. Thunder gave him one excuse. She could borrow one of Mary's raincoats when it was time to go home. But this couldn't happen again. It was too risky. Still she looked so delicious.
 
Last edited:
Of course Laurie’s parents wouldn’t have seen her. They were miles away, and already at the cottage, but she had completely forgotten about, ‘Nosey Parker.’ Shit!

Even as she looked at the three photos, she began to wonder if she had well and truly ‘screwed up’. She did want to tease Williams, and had started off well, but…

Then another thought came to her. Yes! “Er…Mr. Williams? Would you mind if I quickly went back home and change into something else?”
 
"No, no, of course, that is no problem. In fact, why don't you borrow one of Mrs. Williams' raincoats. And if you leave right now, nosey Parker will think you came to borrow it. When you come back, use your back door, and I will leave our back door unlocked for you. No one will see you. Let yourself in, I don't expect Mrs. Williams will be home until late tonight. She is at a book club dinner and some authors give readings after dinner, then the ladies discuss it, over wine."

"So there is lots of time."

"I will be working in my studio, just come right on up."
 
Back
Top