Alaska is my home, come visit and leave your cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
loooks good.. but fuck the cold bro, that ain't for me fosure.

Just send the cash and we'll send you some nice pic you can bore you friends with. Enough cash, and you get some salmon to go with.

The link I followed goes to the home page, I found The road trip link but it goes straight to a video. No article, no map.

Two yrs ago my nextdoor neighbor drove his Dodge Ram ( Diesel ) the whole way from S. FL to the end of the road. He said the ride was so bad he left a kidney up there. If anyone finds one frozen tell them he wants it back.

When I asked him if he'd go again he said no fuckin way! lol

Two yrs ago my nextdoor neighbor drove his Dodge Ram ( Diesel ) the whole way from S. FL to the end of the road. He said the ride was so bad he left a kidney up there. If anyone finds one frozen tell them he wants it back.

When I asked him if he'd go again he said no fuckin way! lol

He shoulda drove an F150. He'd still be able to piss.

Awww, here's to your new thread, thør.

Fucking mosquitoes got me today, three times! I'm gonna get a skeeter propane thingy next week though, I hate bug dope.
I had an uncle who lived in Fairbanks until his death in the early sixties. The one time I met him, he said, "Alaska mosquitoes are big and friendly. Three or four of them will just pick you up and take you home for dinner."

I love Thør's Alaska threads... Thanks man.

Thank you for dropping by.

I had an uncle who lived in Fairbanks until his death in the early sixties. The one time I met him, he said, "Alaska mosquitoes are big and friendly. Three or four of them will just pick you up and take you home for dinner."

Indeed. The snow mosquitos. They are huge.

BmncLKECUAA0L_4.jpg

Sunset from the deck at Midnight Sun Brewing last night.

10153305_748523545168426_4688567105183578540_n.jpg

Another boring sunset picture featuring Mt Illiamna and a bird.

10153305_748523545168426_46885105183578540_n.jpg

Another boring sunset picture featuring Mt Illiamna and a bird.

Arent there a lot of bugs up there? Every nature show I see has tons and tons of bugs buzzing around their head and eyes....I dont like that

Arent there a lot of bugs up there? Every nature show I see has tons and tons of bugs buzzing around their head and eyes....I dont like that

We save those for the climate scientists and the foreign adventurer types, so they have something to brag about when they return home.

By the way, it was 70°F officially, today. Warmer in some places. Pretty nice for early May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back