Existing Threads seeking Writer(s) 2015

Game Of Thrones: Sansa/Ramsay or Margaery/Joffrey

Hi there people! Today I'm wanting to start a long term detailed role play to do with Game Of Thrones and with either pairing of Sansa/Ramsay or Margaery/Joffrey. This role play would deal with a lot of dark themes and a huge kink of mine is sadomasohism. I prefer to role play over platforms such as k I k, skype, yahoo msger, google chat and google docs. Below is a role play between myself and other where I played Ramsay and they played Sansa, I'd like to continue it if someone would be down to do so. I'd also prefer to play the males for the role plays. So if your interested send me a message that includes any plot ideas, character ideas and which platforms you use

------------------------------------

Winterfell.

It wasn’t home anymore.

During her sleepless night she tried to purge her mind of any warm memory she possessed of the Northern province. Her father, her mother, her siblings, her Septa, her girlish days… She did not want them tainted by what Winterfell had now become for her. A cage.

Ramsay had taken her. He had stolen her innocence. To the Gods they were married but in her heart she was a prisoner trying to survive. She had to play the Bolton’s game or she, the last living Stark, would see the same fate as each of her six family members. (Seven, if you could count Jon Snow whom revoked House Stark when he took the Black, leaving her truly alone).

Sansa wondered what a real wedding night looked like. If she had been married to a gallant knight from the songs, would he have been gentle, loving, even careful? Sansa honestly did not know if gallant men existed anymore but she knew for sure that it took a truly despicable kind of man to steal her innocence while the monster who was responsible for the deaths of her two youngest brothers and the betrayal of her eldest was in the room watching.

Sansa was not sure how the sun had come up; she must have lain awake the whole night. Her bare body lay between the wool and the fur blankets of Ramsay’s bed. Sansa would have loved more than anything to be fully clothed in her thick cloaks and never find herself bare again but Ramsay had different plans.

From what Sansa knew, Ramsay had slept like a baby through the night if his snoring was any indication. The only solace the young girl found was in the moment when Ramsay finally sent Theon away and she had been allowed to disappear between the blankets. It was little comfort but ever since her Father’s death, Sansa had done nothing if not survive.

Ramsay awoke from his peaceful long sleep to feel nice and cozy in his bed. He rolled over to face the side of the bed that was occupied by someone else. "Good morning my wife" Ramsay said to Sansa as his hand reached out and ran over the smooth warm skin of her belly.

Nothing could be better for Ramsay. Lately everything has been going his way. He has be renounced as a Bolton instead of being a bastard Snow, that alone was a great thing to happen to him. But now he had a wife and it wasn't just any woman that he had been set to marry, it was Sansa Stark. The gorgeous Lady Stark who had finally returned home to Winterfell though it has undergone vast changes to when she was here.

Ramsay never thought he would ever marry a woman so beautiful and so noble, he thought he would have to suffice with peasants such as Myranda, but no he was a Bolton now.

"I trust you slept well?" Ramsay said with a smile as his hand slid down to Sansa's thigh. He knew she didn't. Last night was a joyful night for Ramsay, the wedding was nice but what happened afterwards in his chambers was even better. Taking Sansa Starks virginity was a feat, the feeling of a virgin vagina was quite remarkable. Ramsay was even in a good mood that he allowed Reek to watch the whole thing until he was finished.

Sansa felt a cold feeling fall into the pit of her stomach as Ramsay woke. The feel of his hands upon her was torture and she was forced to look him in the eye as he tormented her. In all honesty, Sansa could not tell if he was treating her this way to be cruel or if he truly thought it was all right to treat people the way he was treating her. The cold, distant look of his blue eyes told her it might have been the latter.

Sansa had to make a decision. Did she lie to him and tell him that she slept well, hoping that would keep him satisfied. Or did she admit she had not slept a wink and risk it upsetting him in some way she could not yet imagine.

“Of course,” her voice sounded but her face failed the lie. Most of her energy was spent between not letting herself cry in front of him and not letting herself risk her life by attempting to kill the man next to her. The pain between her legs and the damage to her pride and innocence was too great to allow her to lie remarkably, at least for now.

“And you my lord?” she managed, her legs firmly shut and her blanket pulled tightly to her chest, the last security she had against him.

" I had a wonderful sleep actually." Ramsay answered her question as he noted her legs stayed closed together to obviously resist him.

"You know you can be honest with me about things." Ramsay said as he pulled the bed covers off him and stood up. "I don't like to be lied to and wouldn't want my wife to ever lie to me" he spoke as he walked over to the fireplace and put some wood there and began to ignite it.

It was in flames in a short time. "There we are, should warm us up in no time." Ramsay said before returning to lay down on the bed. "But you know what my lady. I can think of a few other things that could warm us up" he says with a smile as he rubs her cheek with the tips of his fingers.

Sansa thought she would be happy to feel the warmth of the fire again but Ramsay ripped that away from her too when he alluded to possibly repeating what he had done to her the night before. She felt his fingers on her cheek and she bit her lip, wanting to tell him to go to the deepest circle of the seventh hell but she thought better of that particular response.

She went the innocent root, “I could get dressed,” she said nervously, “Seems some of my things have been brought up. I could fetch your cloak,” she offered, always careful not to look at his most intimate parts.

Sansa knew the likelihood he would allow this was about as likely as her Father bursting into the room to save her, but she tried it anyway, there was nothing else she could do to save her sanity.

Ramsay couldn't help but smile at how innocent Sansa was, surely she knew what he was implying but she just didn't want to register it.

"You can do that after" Ramsay said with a smile. "But I have other plans for the moment." He said as he leaned in to kiss his wife on her soft lips. He felt her head tilt back to evade him but he kept his lips firmly on hers.

Sansa could not escape his lips, he was very careful for that. She was only able to breathe when he finally released for air. She felt dirty again and suspected she would continue to do so until the end of her days. Should she just accept her fate?

“Please, Ramsay,” she muttered when they finally broke apart. Her last ditch effort was to just ask nicely, “It’s so very early and we haven’t eaten yet and I…” she glanced down, her milky skin turning bright red; her Tully heritage made her cheeks experienced in the color red, “It still hurts,” she admitted to the soreness between her legs he had created again...and again the night previous.

Ramsay exhaled a deep breath, he didn't want to be very violent to his wife on their first day but if she was going to resist him like this he would have to be tough.

"Would you deny your husband a request on the first day of our marriage together? " Ramsay says in a tone that is both aggressive yet sensitive.

“N-no,” she said quietly, unable to meet his eye. She was too afraid to find out what he would do if she denied him as he prodded her, clearly set on his idea to continue last night’s work. She pulled the blanket to her out of a habitual comfort, “You wouldn’t like that very much…”

Sansa wondered if her compliance would make it any easier to be married to him but only time would tell.

"No I wouldn't like that at all" Ramsay said as he pulled the bed covers away from her grip and let them hang off the edge of the bed. This revealed Sansa's smooth young body that was such a delicate thing.

Ramsay began to kiss her again but on the neck this time as his hands moved around her body particularly settling on staying on her breasts and giving them a squeeze.

Sansa tensed, unsure of what else to do. She felt her nipples harden beneath his hands to the cold air she was now exposed to and she whimpered quietly as he squeezed her supple breasts. She closed her eyes, hoping to disappear but a moment later when she opened them, Ramsay was still here, his lips upon her neck.

She knew from her limited experience that things were more comfortable for her when he was up top. Sansa had found a mark upon her neck from his lips; it resembled a bruise but it only appeared when he worked rather hard on a certain part of her skin. She reached her fingers up and touched the spot he had marked before and with a shaky voice she spoke, “Whatever this is… I want another,” she told him, hoping to hold his attentions on her, “Please, Ramsay.”

Ramsay looked at Sansa oddly for a second but he complied, her neck must be pretty sensitive. Ramsay opened his lips and took a patch of her soft skin between them and softly sucked on the flesh while also running his tongue over it. He did this a few times at various spots along her neck.

Ramsay was quite turned on now by this little foreplay with kissing, his erection was at full mast and brushing against Sansa's leg. He spread her legs open and with his fingertips made contact with lips down there.

Sansa shivered as his fingertips found their way between her thighs. The distraction of her neck had been welcome but his hand still found its way down between her legs anyway. She steadied her breath and attempted to distance herself from the situation as much as possible. If she became someone else, this wouldn’t be happening to her.

“Do you enjoy hurting people?” she asked, finding a sliver of bravery within an honest curiosity. She watched his cool, distant blue eyes carefully but they were impossible to read. He was unlike any man she had ever met.

Ramsay continued to move his hand along Sansas entry when she asked the question. The question was fair after all he has got a reputation about certain things he does.

He waited until a finger of his slipped into his wife's pussy before he started to answer her. "Well I guess you could say yes, that I do like to hurt people to a certain extent. For example if someone has done any wrong to me they deserved to be punished. Wouldn't you agree?" Ramsay said as he slipped another finger into Sansa. "Plus sometimes it keeps me entertained when I am bored" he added with a smile.’

Sansa shivered as she felt this finger slip into her. It was still such a foreign feeling to her. She braced herself, knowing it would only get worse from there. “Have I wronged you?” she asked carefully, her toes clenching as she dealt with the violation in her sex, still sore from their wedding night hours previous. Sansa found strange comfort in their aloneness, no Reek to watch them, no Theon to see her violated.

She wondered why her body differed so from her mind when it began to wetten to Ramsay’s attention; she felt betrayed.

Ramsay couldn't help but flash a devilish grin when he felt the wetness on the tips of his fingers, it seemed his wife did truly want it.

"No my dear wife you have not" he said removing his fingers from her to bring up to brush her face. "Not yet" he added with a smile before he positioned his body on top of Sansa. Ramsay sat up and gently stroked his manhood to prepare it. He placed his hands of his wife's thighs and gave a small thrust which sent his dick into the wet awaiting entry.

Sansa gasped as he penetrated her with nearly no warning, though she should have been expecting it. A few whimpering moans left her lips before she bit down on her bottom lip to stop the noises all together. She figured the pain would come whether she wronged him or not - it was whatever pleased him and she would be at his whim as what she saw as the rest of her life.

She turned her head away from him, she didn’t want to see his eyes; to see the pleasure he took in defiling her - it was one of the very few defiances she had left.

Ramsay let out a few groans of pleasure as he sunk into the tight wetness. It was truly the most amazing sexual pleasure he has experienced, no one's pussy has ever been tighter than Sansa Starks.

He noted that she was biting down on her lip and turned her head not to face him. Ramsay placed his right hand around her throat firmly and said "I would like you to look your husband in the eye as he fucks you" he said in a commanding tone as he kept doing slow deep thrusts into her.

Sansa felt his hand wrap around her throat and she felt the familiar fear grip her stomach. She obeyed him, though, she turned her face back to him after another high pitch moan left her throat. It was harder than she thought, looking him in the eye as his cock penetrated deep inside her tight walls. She knew her face must have been four different shades of red.

“I’m-m,” she moaned again. She was going to say sorry but before the word came out she stopped. She wasn’t sorry. She was scared, she was in pain, and she hated him and none of that made her sorry. Only sorry for herself. “Ahhh…” she threw her head back as the experience drove her further on.

Ramsay smiled as he heard Sansa release a few moans, it seems her body is betraying her. He leaned over to go back to kissing her neck, he knew she liked that so maybe that would bring even more joy to her. As he left kisses along her neck he kept crashing in and out of her pussy at a fast rate that was beginning to shake the bed.

Sansa moaned loudly now, to the rhythm of his thrusts and the familiar sense of fear, pleasure and pain returned. The pain was not as bad as the night before but she was by no means enjoying herself.

She turned her head to the side again, feeling his lips on her neck. It was easier when he kissed her neck, when he wasn’t staring at her, or forcing his lips to hers… She knew her body would release again, that’s the feeling she got - but it scared her and she wanted him to stop, “P-please stop,” she asked, not wanting to release on him like she had before.

There was no chance that Ramsay was going to stop now, the words made him bring his face up to make eye contact with Sansa as their faces were inches away from each others now. "It's alright" he quietly said to her as he maintained the same pace. He leaned in slightly to giver her a soft kiss on the lips and could feel her pussy start to tighten even more around his shaft.

"Ah, ah, AHH," Sansa moaned as her walls tightened further around his cock and then she felt her body give a shuddered, a slick feeling between her thighs as her sore pussy seeped her sweet juices onto his cock. She closed her eyes tightly, embarrassed by the whole ordeal. His rhythm was precise and she could tell he enjoyed it. At least one of them did. Her lower lip quivered as his thrusts continued even after she'd felt her body give in to him. She turned her head away again, knowing his cock would push his seed into her like it had done the last night.

"That's it, show your husband how much you love him inside you" Ramsay said as he saw Sansa's reaction to everything. Her pussy clenching and contracting around his was nearly enough to make him climax right there so he slowed down for a bit and just gave hard pumps into Sansa that was hard enough her body and bed shook each time.

But eventually Ramsay decided he needed his release so again he picked up a fast pace of thrusting. "You ready for me, Sansa?" He asked with a smile

Sansa shook her head, groaning as his pumped past her climax, her hands gripping the sheets tightly and pulling them up. “N-no,” she whimpered, shaking her head, squeezing her eyes shut, knowing what would happen now when he asked. But she knew he would get off of her when he released and that was some comfort. She wanted her pussy to go dry, her nipples to go soft and stop telling Ramsay that she liked anything he did to her. “OhhhHhh…”

Ramsay could feel his balls tighten up and his breathing deepen as he kept fucking his wife as fast as he could. Finally he reached his climax and his penis throbbed inside Sansa as he unloaded his seed into her. "Arhhhhh ohhhh yes!" Ramsay groaned loudly as he kept shooting his heavy load into her.

When it was done, Ramsay stayed inside Sansa but fell down on her body to give her a deep kiss on her lips. "That felt amazing!" He said to her.

Sansa whimpered as he laid atop of her, keeping his cock inside of her even after he’d released. She couldn’t agree with him. She opened her eyes, her breathing heavy she wanted him to leave her be now, “Ramsay please get off of me, it hurts,” she said irritably, wanting to scream at him, to push at him, to hit him but she settled for her stern, scared, and frustrated tone as she asked him to release her and hopefully pull out of her. He’d already filled her with his filthy seed, what more did he want from her?

Ramsay heard Sansa's tone and it was not a pleasant one, he didn't like that. He slid back and forth still inside her with his half erect shaft. "Did you not like that my lady? From your tone just that it seems like you didn't. Tell me did you enjoy it?" He asked cocking his head back to analyze her face.

Sansa looked up at him and she felt a surge of defiance rise in her chest. She whimpered as he still moved his cock, his weapon against her. “No,” she seethed defiantly, her eyes squinted slightly as she clenched her fists, trying to forget the feeling between her legs. “No,” she said again, finding a voice (however small), “and you know that but you do not care,” she accused. “I hated it…”

Ramsay felt hurt by the words of his wife. "You didn't like?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her. "It sure seemed like you did though by the way you moaned and how wet you still are" he said as his tone became more aggressive.

"Looks like I'm going to have to drill it into you" Ramsay said as he started to resume his thrusting into Sansa. He could hear the wet gushy sounds that was obviously from his load and her wetness.

Sansa groaned quickly, kicking her legs back and forth beneath them, wanting it to end. “No...no…” she begged in whimpered moans as he forced the fluids back into her with his cock. She wanted to roll out from underneath him but she could hardly move. “Ramsay, please!” she begged, pushing the flats of her hands against his chest, trying to move him off of her as he thrusted, “I-I do-don’t like it,” she bit her lip, trying to stop her moaning that built in her throat as he pumped into her sensitive sex.

"You will learn to like it and in time you will love it" Ramsay said as he put his hands around her forearms and pressed them to the bed to stop her from pushing him. His dick wasn't fully erect yet which was giving him a weird tingling sensation as he kept thrusting into Sansa. "Moan for me" Ramsay commanded as he looked at her sternly.

Sansa tried to pull her arms from his hands but she couldn’t, she was pinned beneath him as he thrusted into her. She shook her head, her lip bit hard. She wondered if she did not give him what he wanted if he would relent. If he couldn’t...keep it hard… and so far he was only half way. She clenched her fists, though her arms remained stuck, “I won’t,” she told him, knowing she could never love him. She felt a shudder overtake her, her throat emitted some strangled noise but beyond that she choked back all the moans her body offered up in response to his thrusts.

Ramsay had to admit that Sansa was strong and defiant, it would just make it more enjoyable for him to break her. Ramsay removed his hands from her arms and placed his left firmly around her throat and with his right hand he slapped twice across her right cheek. "Do it" was all he said after the slaps but he still held his hand around her throat but loosened it for her to reply.

Sansa struggled quickly in the moment he’d let her go but his hand around her throat stopped her from getting away. She yelped loudly, a high pitched echo through the room as he hit her. She shouldn’t have been surprised, but she was. She kicked her legs, looking up at him she gauged whether she was going to give it to him or not. He was going to hurt her either way; that she was sure. So, in response, Sansa found the wolf inside of her, took the best breath she could manage and spit in his face. It was a sufficient ‘no’ in her mind.

Ramsay was a little stunned by the sudden spit that was in his face, he almost didn't believe that Sansa did that. His reply was 5 hard smacks to her face followed by a punch that would wind her, he didn't want to use his full force otherwise that risked knocking her out.

In a swift movement he pulled out of her, grabbed her hips and turned her over so she was face down with her ass facing him. "This isn't the way that a noble lady should be acting" Ramsay said as he thrusts into her from this new position.

Sansa was crying by the third slap and by the time he punched her she had become rather silent, tears streaming down her face. She cried out again when he turned her over and she was trying to focus on something other than the searing pain in her head. She would be bruised, that was for sure, and she could see a light trickle of blood on the sheet from her lip that had caught on her teeth when he’d punched her.

“Ramsay!” she called desperately with a groan, trying to turn back over, “No...no you can’t,” she tried weakly, afraid he would punch her again but she just wanted him to stop so she squeezed her legs shut to close the access.

Ramsay wasted no time in pummeling into Sansa's pussy, he was now back to being fully erect so he would get a better feeling out of this. "This is what happens when you disobey" he said with anger as he grabbed her round ass and gave it a few solid slaps.

Sansa couldn’t help but moan as his erection pumped in and out of her. It had never left and there he was, building her up again. She clawed at the sheets, squealing each time his hand hit her ass. She could feel the hot sting of a handprint pulling at her milky white skin. “Please…” she asked, unable to look back at him from this position, “Ramsay-y,” she groaned, biting the blankets beneath her. She clenched her toes and tried to stifle her moans. She didn’t want to cum again.

Ramsay grabbed at Sansa's auburn hair and yanked a handful of it back causing her to arch her back. He leaned over to whisper into her ear. "See, you are moaning again. If you did that in the first place I wouldn't of had to punish you like this" he said with a growl. His hand went from her hair to around her neck as he pulled her back closer to him.

Sansa whimpered as he yanked on her hair, she could feel his breath wash upon her ear now and it made her shiver. She could no longer hide in the sheets as he held her against him, his hand uncomfortably around her throat, “I’d r-rather you beat me than this-s,” she seethed before another moan. Her pussy was tightening, she knew she would come again soon as he fucked her without care for her comfort or feelings.

"I get more enjoyment out of this than beating someone oh.... and it seems like you do two." Ramsay said with a smile as he felt the familiar feel of her tightening around his dick which made him fuck her a bit faster to urge her on. "Besides if you still want I can beat you after this" he said with a laugh.

“Y-you’ll have to,” she whimpered in a groan. She felt her body release again and she groaned in protest but there it was, wetting the bed beneath them, covering his cock. But in retaliation, Sansa threw her hand back to his face that remained close to hers as he held her throat and she made sure her nails were ready and she dragged her nails down his face to where she could reach. It felt like she’d scratched from the end of his brown to just above his jaw from where she could reach. A small, frustrated yell escaped her lips as she scratched him, wanting to create damage.

Ramsay was lost in a moment of ecstasy as he felt Sansa's pussy give him the ultimate pleasure once again. But then suddenly there was a scathing feeling across his face. "FUCK!!" Ramsay yelled out as he regained his composure and with one of his hands he felt his face, she had drawn blood by scratching him.

"You fucking bitch!" Ramsay shoved her face down into the bed covers and had at it. He thrusted into her with no reservations.

Sansa yelled into the covers as he thrust into her after she'd cum. She screamed into the sheets and pounded at the bed but he was holding her down. She took satisfaction at drawing his blood but she couldn't do it again from her position. She began bucking wildly like an animal, unwanting & unwilling to take his thrusts anymore and desperate to lift her head from the sheets as she yelled throughout moans she could not control.

The bed shook uncontrollably as Ramsay kept thrusting into Sansa and she kept trying to resist him. He didn't last too much longer until he reached his climax and once again came inside of his wife's vagina.

Ramsay groaned as he filled her up again but this time it was a less pleasure filled release and more teaching Sansa a lesson but he still had to admit that he enjoyed it.

He pulled out of Sansa and there was an audible pop sound. Ramsay sat up on the edge of the bed and took in a few deep breathes. "I hope you shall get pregnant" he said.

Sansa curled her legs into her. She could feel her sore face and her sore body beginning to throb now that he was done. She knew she must look black and blue. She pulled the blanket to her and closed her eyes. "I do not wish that," she whispered weakly, like a dog who had been kicked too many times. Sansa wondered if she would reach a point when she stopped fighting him and gave in but she still felt a little fire left within her somewhere.
"May I have my clothes, please?"

Ramsay got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser where he found his standard black robes and started to get himself dressed. Once he was all snug he found some clothes for his wife and carried them over to the bed which he laid them out on. "There you go." He said as he said down on the bed, close to Sansa now.

She muttered a quiet & muffled "thank you." Sansa was relieved to see her clothing again. Carefully, trying not to look at him, Sansa pulled the clothes to her & beneath the blankets she began to dress herself. She felt a little better now that her naked body was once again clothed. Even when dressed she stayed beneath the blanket, her shoulders resting against the headboard and she looked everywhere in the room except at him.

"Do we have anything planned today?" Ramsay asked his wife wondering if there was any duties they had to attend to at all today. He sat on the bed and ran a finger across his face, he could feel two deep scratches from what Sansa did to him earlier. It was going to leave a mark for awhile.

Sansa wondered why he was asking her, “No,” she mumbled, not wanting to do a thing more with him. “And besides how should I know?” some of the old Sansa rearing her head, “Your family runs this house now,” she said bitterly, missing her family dearly in that moment. But she pushed them from her mind quickly, not wanting to mix them in with memories of Ramsay. “Just because you don’t pay attention…”

Ramsay looked at his wife, wondering if she will always be this resistant. Though he liked that she still had some fighting spirit in her Stark blood, made it a nice challenge to break Sansa.

"Well we have our morning feast to attend in the great hall" Ramsay said getting off the edge of the bed. He offered out his hand to his wife. "Let's go."

I get occasional inquiries on the following story, but no solid bites:

Turn of a Friendly Card

To be honest, I'm working on some threads right now with some great writers, so if the above thread didn't get started in the near future, I wouldn't be heartbroken. However, if it does get started, I do have a few requests.

1) Everyone has likes and dislikes. I do too. Mine are listed in my SRP profile. There's a link to it at the bottom of this entry.

2) This is a slow seduction, which means clothes coming off and touching and such takes time and convincing. It doesn't mean:

Guy: Get naked for me.
Girl: No!
Guy: Please?
Girl: Ok!

3) Please don't write that my character does a specific action or makes a specific statement unless we've talked about it first. I appreciate that! :)

4) There's a certain gentleness, nervousness and innocence about this storyline, or so I hope. It might end with the girl getting spooked when she's down to her underwear and running up stairs. She may leave if she's strippped down and pleasured gently with fingers, lips or tongues. Maybe she might even lose her virginity to one of the guys there, in front of his friends and coworkers. Can't say. But it's not going to be about forcing, demanding, groping and taking.

5) PM me first to see if this is a thread that we can both work on! :)

Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1205339

A Jedi knight has developed an illicit sexual relationship with the two clone troopers that she commands. Whenever she’s intimate with them, it sends a powerful spike through the Force. While she’s far enough away from the Core Worlds to be of notice to the Jedi Council, she’s caught the eye of a Sith, and he wants a way to use that power for himself…

Looking for a male RPer to pick up this thread. I’ve only posted the intro / set up, so it’s wide open. I know the intro post is long, but I don't expect subsequent posts to be as long.

The idea is that the story revolves around the darker aspects of BDSM - non-con, forced orgasms, bondage - but is also cerebral. The characters are going to grow and develop through these sexual extremes, and from light and dark, will eventually meet in the middle as gray.

If you’re interested, please send me a PM and we can further discuss what I’m looking for.

Last edited:
I'm always interested in writing with a woman who combines writing skill with a dirty mind. No one sentence posts, please, I want details.

I'm open to new ideas and I have a few existing threads needing writers:

My original writing partner has flaked, so I need a female writer to restart A Friendly Wager, about a college girl who loses a bet with her study partner and has to give him 100% absolute power over her for one week.

I also need a female co-writer for Summer School, about an innocent high school senior who has to take sex ed before she graduates, and her instructor will be a teacher she's had a crush on for years.

Last edited:
Looking for someone to play as the female secretary for this role. I also prefer to role play on google docs.
--------------

Your daddy got you this cushy secretary position at this office he works for. He had you come in one day to meet his boss (that's me) and apply for the position. He's been with the company a while now and that's why I so quickly approved of hiring me. Well that's what I told him anyways...

In reality, it was the cute face, the nice rack, blonde hair, tanned skin and the heart shaped ass that secured you this job. Your father is convinced he did a great thing for his daughter and can't be happier for you. Everyone else knows it's bullshit. Especially the other women in the office that now have to share a bit of your workload since you're pretty useless at the job. You should of never even been offered the interview, but hey, I'm the boss.

I didn't take long at all to start flirting and hitting on you. Slapping you on the ass when you walked past me, feeling you up whenever you stepped into my office, that sort of thing...

I had you on your knees by the third day and had fucked you in the ass before you had received your first paycheck. Being your boss, I had you wrapped around my finger, and honestly, you loved it.

Fast forward a few months later and for whatever reason I need to let your father go. Maybe the company is restructuring. Just plain downsizing due to the economy. Maybe he's making me look bad and trying to take my job. Whatever my reason, I'm just going to fire the asshole.

To make it more humiliating for him, I want you to be there when I do. Well underneath my desk at least...

I want you to step into my office and deepthroat me to orgasm. Once I've had my fun and plastered your face with cum, that's when I call your father in to tell him the bad news about him being no longer employed. You would be kneeling underneath my desk still desperately sucking me off of course.

When he steps in, he'll see some young slut bobbing her head up and down on my dick unaware of who it is. I'm sure he'll be really shocked and ask if now is a good time.

I'm sure he'd be really turned on while discussing the situation with you. Does he look turned on by what he's witnessing? Does he look a bit nervous? Is he sweating? Maybe he's got a hard on and wishes he could be me right now. I'm sure he's loving all the slurping, sucking and moaning noises that little whore is making. The way he can see the top of her head bobbing up and down between your legs. Little does he know that whore is his precious little girl.

When it comes to finally telling him he's fired I'm going to have my hand on the back of your neck, gripping a fistful of your blonde hair, pretty much fucking your face. I'm going to nut in your mouth while I tell him he no longer has a job.

Keep in mind that I came all over your face before I even called him in and you're wearing it while I fuck your mouth.

That's when I pull you up by your hair and make you look at him. Tell him that his whore of a daughter still has her job though. That he doesn't have to worry about her.

I say "You like your job. Don't you whore?" and you respond with "Yes daddy!" just loud enough so that he can hear and it breaks his heart.

The Demonic Horde

Looking for a strong male writer to play the role of (at first) a brutish monster that violates a young priestess, and then perhaps the captain of the Army that takes her for his own.

I would love to start a story about a guy (me) wanting to share his wife or girlfriend (you) with his friends and/or strangers. I like the idea of buddies wanting to fuck my girl or maybe I have a coworker or two that want the same. I imagine her as being a bit opposed to the idea at first, but then slowly comes around to embrace the chance to open our relationship up.

We can discuss all the details about our characters, appearance, relationship, ages, etc. along with what leads us to decide to try this type of lifestyle, when and where these encounters take place and with whom. I'm open to most suggestions when it comes to that. Actually I would love to hear about your fantasies and include them into the role play as well, so that both of us get the most out of the story.

Send me a pm if you are interested with your info and a little about what turns you on about this idea and maybe an idea or two you would like to see included in our story. I just want to make sure I'm responding to someone that really wants to do this.

After a long hiatus, I am back! I am so sorry to my writing partners, I was in the hospital for a surgery, then it took over a month to recover, and then some personal stuff was going on. I am hoping that everyone is still interested in continuing our stories!

Hi there all,

I created this thread for myself and a writer who seems to have chosen to drop out of the thread without ever posting to it. Therefore I am looking for someone to replace them and take the role of a submissive woman who has been kidnapped for a sex slave business.

Here is the link for the intro:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=70018871#post70018871

If you are interested, feel free to pm me with a character concept and we can discuss it further from there.

Thank you all for your time.

Looking for people to join an rp that has already been started. It's loosely based off of spartacus, being that it takes place in that time period. We're looking for people to rp as gladiators, domina/dominus or as slaves at a ludus (gladiator training villa). For more info or if interested please pm me or Stalzyn, the creator of the thread. Thanks!

Deep Tissue, Happy Endings, Reimagined

StylusMaximus and I wrote a little parody about one of my characters. We now have the thread open to ANYONE who wants to comment. We'll probably close the thread if it continues with a different scenario and then open it up again if anyone wants to toss out a comment or idea.

Hi, so I was MIA for a little while, before then, my writing partner in one of my threads also had to go because of personal matters. Doesn't look like he has come back, so I am assuming that he won't be around for a while.

That said, I was really invested in this thread, and now I'm sad to see it collecting dust. I don't want someone to pick up where he left off, because if he comes back, I want to finish it with him. I am interested in rebooting the thread and see where it goes? Please take a look (you don't have to read all of the posts, just enough to get the idea of the setting and whatnot) and let me know if you are interested. I want someone with a similar writing style.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1173495

Old Ideas Looking for New Co-Writers

I've been on Lit now for a couple years, and over the time there were ideas I really enjoyed that never got started because of something happening with my co-writer. I hadn't before pushed too hard to get them back, but I now that it's been a while I'd like to see if I could see if I could get any of these going again.

Here are the rules:
  • These would be open to a female co-writer.
  • If we agree to take up a story, let's restart it from scratch (you would not be her replacement writer, you would be my co-writer).
  • If you like the concept, but want something changed ...let's discuss it, no story is so good that it can't be changed.

Here is the links:
Android / Clone Malfunction
-- What happens when you create an artifical intellegence from a human body that starts getting urges.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice
-- The first female apprentice for the legendary sorcerer. He struggles to control himself around her, and she can't convince herself to stop him.

Magnus the Reckless / At the King's Mercy
-- Warriors make poor bedfellows; except when one's body tells her that she may just enjoy this.

The Flower Girl & The Square
-- He is introverted, focused. She's flighty, exburent. They meet at a festival, allow themselves to enjoy the moment, but then realize they fight on seperate sides of a cause.

Mall Rat
-- She's anti-soceity, always raging against some machine. He is back from service and has little patince for disrespect. When she does, he forces himself on her .. and she can't help to enjoy it.

Hope With a Capital H
-- Society has broken down. There is little left that matches what things were. Most have found their way to survive, but little of it has to do with hope. Yet there is rumors of hope, and two strangers head down the road to that place.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Lost a few co-writers. I want to continue the stories rather than restart them. If you're interested, please let me know. I'm also up to starting new threads.

kthxbye

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1205339

A Jedi knight has developed an illicit sexual relationship with the two clone troopers that she commands. Whenever she’s intimate with them, it sends a powerful spike through the Force. While she’s far enough away from the Core Worlds to be of notice to the Jedi Council, she’s caught the eye of a Sith, and he wants a way to use that power for himself…

Looking for a male RPer to pick up this thread. I’ve only posted the intro / set up, so it’s wide open. I know the intro post is long, but I don't expect subsequent posts to be as long.

The idea is that the story revolves around the darker aspects of BDSM - non-con, forced orgasms, bondage - but is also cerebral. The characters are going to grow and develop through these sexual extremes, and from light and dark, will eventually meet in the middle as gray.

If you’re interested, please send me a PM and we can further discuss what I’m looking for.

Back