All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Katie

Katie

Katie woke up on Tuesday morning. She was in a new apartment, with a new job, and now she needed to meet new people, sure she knew plenty of people, but she was one to always want to meet more. She still had three hours before her shift started at the hospital. Katie worked as a Psychiatrist, it hadn’t been easy getting her degree in the short time she had. She had not given herself any free time but it had been what she was passionate about. She wanted to have her own office one day, to be able to council married couples, and have a focus on helping people with their sex lives. She knew it would be a while before she got to that point, and before she could do anything she needed more experience.

Her phone took her from her thoughts as she had been sitting at the edge of her bed figuring out what to do today. She needed coffee wiping the sleep from her eyes she grabbed her cell answering it. “Hi this is Katherine.” She answered listening to the caller. It was her boss. “Katie, hey it’s me Dr. Gerald Hines, so there was a mix up with the schedule and we won’t need you in this afternoon, you are actually on the night shift. Sorry if this causes any confusion for you.” Katie simply smiled into the phone. “Oh its fine, I will be there tonight then. Thanks Dr. G.” Katie had given a few of the people she worked with nick names. She really couldn’t help it. Made things easier and she was hoping to pull off making some friends as well.

Nonetheless she got up from her bed as she hung up the phone finishing her talk with Dr. Gerald Hines. Heading to her kitchen she looked for the coffee. Most of her stuff was still in boxes, she had just gotten a new apartment. Though Dr. G told her she should have taken time off to move, she didn’t. The hospital had helped find her an apartment and find movers as well. That however did not mean she had anyone to help her unpack.

Finally realizing that she had no coffee and no clue where her coffee pot was right now she shook her head at herself and went back into her room. At least the bed room was set up now. Nonetheless she went over to the walk-in closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and one of her backless shirts that showed her curves nicely. Getting dressed she grabbed her converse tennis shoes pulling them on and then simply ran her fingers through her hair pulling it back into a ponytail. She fixed it so it looked slightly styled but nothing that would leave those awful bumps in her hair. As she got dressed she remembered this cute little coffee shop a few blocks away.

Sitting at the table outside she smiled inhaling the coffee, she had a book open on the table, and she was studying, seeing as she was still taking classes when she could fit them in. The new flexible schedules made it possible for her. She was working on exploring someone’s sexuality. Of course before she had gotten too engrossed into anything, a man arrived and began talking with her. Somehow, after chatting for a bit, she ended up agreeing to go for a ride on his bike.

Katie was a free spirit, she was open minded about most things in life, and figured all well mostly all things should be experimented with at least once. This went into all aspects of her life. She tried her best not to judge and to make all feel welcome in her world. She enjoyed trying new things and applied this everything including her sex life.

Slipping her book back into her bag she grinned. ”But before we leave, I would really love to finish my coffee” She was an avid coffee drinker, and she needed her caffeine. This coffee shops was one of the few places in town that brewed fresh, real coffee. They ground their own beans and everything. That made Katie incredibly happy, and she wasn’t about to toss a perfectly good cup of coffee. No matter how good looking this guy was.
 
I was really beginning to like the young girl I had so recently met. She really seemed very relaxed and comfortable in her own skin. I wasn't used to her fresh-faced openness as she described her desire to become a counselor to couples experiencing problems with sexual desire. I'm sure that there was a need for these services but no clue about how it worked. How intimate does the counselor get with her clients? Katie did have a little sparkle in her eye that made me think she had a playful side. Maybe I will find out.

I smiled when she informed me that she planned to finish her coffee. It was good and I might have had a second cup had it not eaten into our riding time. Mine was almost empty and I told Katie to take her time. After paying the tab I called the shop to make sure they had a helmet and jacket ready for her. As luck would have it Chantel answered the phone. After I told her what I wanted she asked who my rider was going to be. Chantel even offered her own jacket so she could catch Katie's scent when she returned it. I think that woman must be insatiable! She did promise to have everything ready when we got there.

Looking across the room at her I could see how Chantel would find Katie desirable. Her body was sleek and shapely and her smile was infectious. I briefly wondered what her daddy would think if she rolled in behind an outlaw biker. I doubt that he would be overly impressed. But he probably was used to his free spirited daughter by now.

The open road was calling my name and I looked forward to feeling her arms wrapped around me and her soft breasts pushing into my back. I had a feeling that this could be the start of something good.
 
Wednesday Morning - Daydreaming At The Office

I really wasn't up to going to work this morning. I was achy and sore plus I really haven't eaten anything in the past two days. Well, not food anyway. I grabbed a coffee and a croissant and couldn't believe how Frank & Eric really wore me out as I weakly walked to my desk. Lately I had been thinking naughty thoughts about my boss Mr. Johnson but sex was the furthest thing from my mind right now. Well, that's what I thought.

I sipped on my coffee after devouring that poos croissant and stared blankly at my monitor and started to daydream about everyone and everything. I recounted the events of yesterday and how insatiable I had become as I took on those two delivery men. I smiled as I remembered how sexy and how hung they both were. that caused me to squeeze my thighs together briefly before turning my thoughts to Katie and her message.

Was she going to invite me over to have dinner with her and her dad again? And, will we end up in bed together like the last time when I became so nervous and left suddenly? Or will I let her continue with her seduction of her best friend growing up? Or, did I really want her to? Was I ready to explore that part of my sexuality? Another squeeze of my thighs and then onto Sean.

I sighed and grinned as I thought of how wonderful you were to me and how you have awakened my sexual awareness and how I wanted to be with you. Well, when I wasn't having sex with every Tom, Dick and Harry. Or was that Chris, Frank & Eric? I giggled loudly and wished I was with Sean now. Funny how strong my emotions were for my best friend's dad, but he makes me feel so good!

I felt the soreness all over my body and that brought me to thoughts of my sexy masseur who made my body tingle and ache for him as I lay naked on his massage table. I squeezed my thighs once again as I thought of his thick cock and how I shamelessly let him slam into me on the table. Fuck, that was so good!

I released my thighs and felt the warmth building up between my legs as I caught sight of Mr. Johnson walking into the office. I gazed at the fine specimen of a man as he started to get closer. Impeccably dressed and oh-so-sexy with his dark skin against his crisp white dress shirt. We exchanged glances and a quick hello before he slipped into his office. It was then that I got a text from Sean.
 
Good Morning Sweetie!
Hope your delivery went well. I am very curious! LOL
Are you free for dinner some evening soon?
Would love to see you!
XO,
Sean

I sent the message off as I sipped my second cup of the day and tried to focus. I had arrived early, trying to finish some last minute requests that my boss had emailed me last night. I knew she had a presentation later this morning before the board and wanted these first thing.

They had been easy enough to do, and I was just waiting to ask her what format she wanted them in. I had prepared several, and in a quiet moment my mind had revolved back to Megan, as it always did. Images of our last time together washed over me. God, I adored her!

The click of heels broke my erotic reverie, as my boss walked into my office. I looked up at her, as always, impeccably dressed. She wore a determined expression this morning, so I got up and handed her a memory stick, and explained what was on it. She thanked me and turned to leave.

"Hold on," I said and she stopped. I reached over and lifted the back of her blouse, tucked the protruding care label beneath, and smoothed her blouse back down. My finger tips brushed her smooth skin and I caught a whiff of her perfume as I did. I stepped back, "Alright then, all good. Can't have you going before the board looking anything but your best."

She turned her head to look at me, smiling, momentarily looking less formidable, then drew herself up, "Thanks." And with that, walked out the door.
 
Wednesday Morning - Sean's Text

I beamed as I saw the message was from Sean. You always make me feel good and I got a sudden burst of energy. Reading your message I found myself being laden with guilt about what happened yesterday. I don't know why I do such things but it had nothing to do with how strongly I felt about you, even though you were much older and my best friend's dad.

I was excited to meet you and especially to show off my new bed. The bed I wanted to break in with you, but that didn't happen. I'll just have to put on a good act and pretend that you are the first one. I'll have to go shopping after work and get some fresh sheets. At least that will give me a night to recover and an excuse not for Sean to come over as I felt the soreness between my legs still from those two.

I began to type....

Hi sweetie! Yes, the delivery went well! The two strong delivery men took care of everything for me. I can't wait to see you again but it will have to be tomorrow night. I'll call you tonight. X

Even though the day has just begun, I couldn't wait for it to be over so that I can get some sleep. Sean will be so excited when he sees the new bed.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday - Sean's office

The pressure was off for the moment, so I allowed myself the luxury of having my phone on my desk. I heard the ping of an incoming text, and swiped my finger across the screen. I read Megan's text. Two delivery guys? Must be furniture. I imagined several possibilities and grinned. I pouted briefly at having to wait, then texted back"

Excellent! I look forward to it. I should be home this evening.
And I can't wait to see you, and your surprise.
xoxo,
Sean

I sent it off and re-read your text. I could only imagine the delivery guys' expressions when you opened the door.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - The End of a Long Day

The day seemed to drag on and on and the face of the clock seemed to tease me but refusing to budge even a nanosecond before it was time to click on the nice second gone by. Not even Mr. Johnson popped out of his office all day which was odd. Maybe he didn't want to face me after this past weekend. Although I thought for sure he was going to call me into his office for a little "one-on-one". Needless to say I was glad he was was busy with whatever it was he was busy doing as it gave my body a chance to recuperate from the delivery men. Aaaaahhhhhh.

As my fellow co-workers began to file towards the door on their way home, I slowly got my things together and chased after them. I was glad to be going home and couldn't wait to lie in my big bed with some peace and quiet. The plan was to grab something to eat at the corner deli and then take a shower and get all cleaned up and put on something cozy and just lay in bed and read a few magazines. That all sounded so perfect but I knew I had to at least give Sean a call.

Stepping into my apartment I placed the bag and keys on the counter and proceeded to open the balcony door to let the breeze in. I could spell yesterday still lingering in the apartment. The thoughts of our threesome brought a huge grin to my face.

After eating and then showering, I slipped into a new pair of VS pajamas and headed to bed. I flipped through one magazine before deciding to text Sean and let him know I was thinking of him.

Hey sweetie....I miss you.......whatcha doin?

hoping the playfulness would show in my texts.
 
Sean

I had taken the opportunity of a free evening for a long workout at the gym. It had been good, and I had to admit that the thought of seeing Megan tomorrow fired my imagination. On arriving home, I was feeling quite gross, so made a beeline for the shower. Memories of showering with you came immediately to mind, and I cleaned myself in a semi priapic state. When I emerged, I toweled off, intent on rustling something up in the kitchen. I had entered the bedroom for a pair of shorts, when I heard my phone ping. I checked and saw it was Megan and laughed. I started to type, but then thought of an alternative.

I took a quick selfie, pretty much from the waist up, my hair still damp and tossled, and sent it back to you with the message:

Just out of the shower, and thinking of you!
 
Winner!!

Back off the plane from Hawaii, I collected my case and headed to the Bulky Baggage counter to pick up my surfboard bag. The case was a lot heavier than usual, but I was happy to heft it knowing most of the weight was the trophy I'd scored for the trick-surf event. You couldn't wipe the grin from my face, so much I didn't even notice a few young girls heads turning as I strolled through the concourse, muscles almost popping with the weight under the cutoff tee .

Time to save for the next trip, so while being rocked on the train into town I called Ruth at the massage clinic and let her know I was available for bookings for the next six weeks.
 
Wednesday Evening - Sexting in Bed

I saw the reply from you and opened immediately to find a selfie of your fit stomach and the just the top of your pubic region.

Oooooooo, so sexy.....If there was a little more showing, who knows what I would do......

Before sending, I turned the camera to me and lifted my tank tee and bared the bottom of my breasts. Two can play this game, and I hit send.
 
Last edited:
Sean

I chuckled when I saw your text, but made a soft, "ooh," when I opened the attached pic. I had walked into my bedroom, and sat down on the edge of my bed. I gazed at the pic you sent, enlarging it, drinking in the details of the body I knew so well. I eased back onto my bed, and grinned as I contemplated my next move. So many lascivious thoughts ran through my mind, all revolving around you. My cock swelled to hardness, and I thought, "well you did ask..."

I took another couple pics, each with my erection clearly in view this time. I selected one that I thought made me look large, and sent it with a message:

When you send messages like that, there is so much more to show...
 
Wednesday Evening - Surprise on the Phone

When I got the response I was truly taken aback as I never thought that you would send me a picture of your penis. I was flustered a bit I must say but I couldn't bring myself to close the picture. Well, not after truly inspecting it for a while.

I didn't know how to respond to such a text so I just responded,

I didn't know you soooo big! Make sure you bring that with you tomorrow because I know a girl who would love to play with it. Nite nite sweetie! Kisses

I know I was being a tease but I wasn't sure if I was comfortable doing this right now. Perhaps one day, but best be that I rest up for tomorrow because I know how excited you are going to be when you see the new bed.
 
Sean

I had to give a little growl when I got Megan's message. I was hard after all and rather looking forward to a bit of sext. But you were a tease, and I knew that. It was one of the things I loved about you.

I settled back and sent a reply:

Such a tease! You won't get away nearly so easily tomorrow... Good night Sweetie! XO

I set my phone aside. Briefly I wondered if I had been a little blatant, but then laughed at myself. You had seen my cock from all sorts of angle and positions. Nothing new here but the medium.

I shut off the light and as I drifted off, plotted my revenge.
 
Thursday Morning - Back to Work

It didn't take much effort to fall asleep last night. I'm sure my body was in recovery mode from all that sexual activity over the weekend. Hell! Over the past few weeks! I awoke feeling wonderful as my new bed and new bedding were such a joy to sleep in. I let out a loud "aaaaahhhhh!" as I stretched my body on the huge bed. I didn't realize how big this bed was until this very moment. No wonder it was able to accommodate me and the two hunky deliverymen. Just the thought of that day made me smile. But I did miss my Seanie!

I swung over the edge of the bed and proceeded to the shower. As the water teemed over my body, I began to recall all the lovers and sexcapades I had over the past few weeks since moving here but I always returned to Sean. My best friend's dad was so sexy and a great lover. How could I have been so lucky? He has introduced me into a whole new world of sexual pleasure that I probably never would have indulged in if it weren't for me moving here.

After showering, I brought my somewhat aroused body over to the dresser and picked out some frilly white panties and lacy bra. Admiring how it looked on me in the mirror, I decided to wear my [URL="https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9d/5c/4f/9d5c4fd51b6d099cc0782f2c656be900.jpg"]black leather skirt[/URL]. I didn't care if it was too short for Mr. Johnson, or for that matter the rest of the office's taste, I felt like wearing it. I pulled on my red silk blouse and these [URL="https://image.geeko.ltd/large/761fa696-efe1-4b91-8feb-06bdb784f3d1-47290-pc"]sexy black and white heels [/URL]that I have been dying to wear.

I headed off to work and was ready to attack the new day and whatever it was going to offer me. I took my phone out and texted Sean,

Sorry I couldn't stay up with you last night, but I promise you that I will be able to stay up all night tonight. That's if you can stay "UP" all night too


I put my phone away with a big smile and got to work. I was a tad late but I didn't care. In fact, nothing could bother me today. I was in such a good mood.
 
Last edited:
Sean

I woke hungry. Hungry for food. Hungry for sex. And above all, hungry for Megan. I, and my morning wood, rolled from bed and into the bathroom. While most mornings, the mundane routine dampened my libido, today everywhere I looked, I remembered how Megan and I had played. I had to concentrate as I shaved. As I was finishing up, a blob of shaving cream dropped down, landing on the base of my cock. I glanced down, and a thought came to mind. Why not?

I had a trimmer in the cabinet. Pulling it out, I turned it on and proceeded to trim my pubic hair away. I was surprised by how much there was when I was done, then hopped in the shower. I had never shaved there before, so it took a little doing. But as I emerged from the shower, and started to towel off, I was surprised by the sensation. I grinned, looking forward to surprising you.

Dressing, I chose the softest pair of boxers I had, and then one of my dark suits. I was feeling quite dapper when I left home for work. As I pulled into the parking lot, I heard my phone ping and read your text. Grinning broadly, I replied:

LOL Sounds like a challenge! You're on! XO, S
 
Thursday Morning - Mr. Johnson Has A Plan For Me

Work was rolling along and I was in such a good frame of mind thinking about my boyfriend Sean and seeing him tonight when Mr. Johnson called me into his office. Thoughts of this past weekend immediately popped into my head and the first thing was that big black cock. It seemed to dominate every thought in my head right then.

I knocked softly on the door and waited for Mr. Johnson to say 'enter'. I could feel the warmth building between my legs as I pushed the door open slowly and saw my boss dressed impeccably as always in his crisp white shirt, contrasting nicely against his dark skin.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Johnson?"

trying to keep it professional. I could see that his mind was clearly on other things, mainly business, but the way he was looking at me made me think he was thinking back to our threesome this weekend.

He went on to inform me that we had a potential new client and that he thought it would be a good opportunity to get my feet wet, being that I never had met any of our clients before. He assured me that I would be able to handle the client one-on-one, but if I wanted him to come along as backup, he would gladly honor my wish. He handed me the dossier and told me to look it over and form a proposal and that we would discuss further.

I thanked for the opportunity and he nodded his head and said,

"that would be all Miss Roberts."

I stood and stared at him, wondering if he could tell how aroused I was just being in his presence. I thanked him and returned to my desk to go over my potential first client. I was excited and nervous at the same time and texted Sean to bring a bottle of champagne with him when he came over and that I was going to make a special dinner of Broiled Shrimp in lemon and butter and a Caesar salad.
 
Last edited:
Sean

Surprises, a special dinner, champagne.. It all had the sounds of a lovely evening. I texted Megan back, "Sounds lovely! Can't wait! XO, S"

I drummed my fingers on my desk, as my boss knocked on the door of my office, then entered. She asked for a progress report on my project. I swiveled the monitor her direction as she walked behind my desk. She leaned over to scroll through the figures.

My nose caught a waft of amber and vanilla. It caught me by surprise and I inhaled again, savoring the scent of her perfume, discreetly. She asked a question and I turned my head involuntarily towards her to answer, and caught a side view of her cleavage, as her blouse hung down. I looked back at the monitor and pointed a couple things out.

I could feel arousal flush through me, and was relieved when she stood, away from me. She said she was pleased with my progress, and thanked me again for the rush work I had done last week, and said she would like to take me to dinner soon. I told her she didn't have to, but she said she wanted to. I wondered if the underlying meaning of that was just in my head. We agreed that tomorrow evening would work for both of us, and she sauntered off, looking curiously pleased.

The day ended, and I booked. I stopped by a better liquor store and purchased a well recommended bottle of champagne, already chilled. Fifteen minutes later saw me at the front door of your building. I tapped your intercom and waited for you to buzz me in.
 
Thursday Evening - Work's Over, Time To Play

The afternoon went by so quickly as I was so absorbed into learning about the potential new client that I didn't even hear the rustling of people starting to leave. From what I could tell about this new client was that he had a huge net worth. There was little information other than business dealings that either Mr. Johnson or someone else had put together for the firm. I was wondering if Mr. Johnson was going to come with me to meet our new client when the time came or was he going to let me do this on my own.

Mr. Johnson came out of his office and asked what I was still doing there and then asked if I wanted to go for a drink but I politely declined saying that I had a date with my boyfriend and we both smiled. When my boss flashed that big white smile at me I instantly squeezed my thighs together as I thought of the weekend and that big black cock and how it filled me. I almost asked if wanted to join us but that wouldn't be fair to Sean. We said out goodbyes and waited for Mr. Johnson to leave so that I wouldn't feel awkward walking out with him.

I texted Sean that I was leaving and to meet me at my place in 45 minutes as I needed to get some things to prepare us dinner. I also got a few pumpkin spice candles along with lamb chops and string beans. Sean was getting the bubbly and I was so excited to see him and what he would think of my new bed. I wanted to christen the bed with my boyfriend but the deliverymen took care of that already. I enjoyed felt that tingling between my legs as I thought of my last threesome with those two hunky deliverymen. I turned the corner, realizing that I didn't see my motorcycle friend when I realized that it wasn't the regular time for me as I left work later than usual.

As I approached the condo, I saw Sean standing out front. It was funny how I didn't see him as my best friend's dad anymore. As I got nearer the warmth inside me started to build instantly.
 
Thursday Evening - Megan's parking lot

The sound of a car moving in the parking lot caused me to glance sideways. I smiled and turned when I saw Megan's car pulling into her spot. Guessing I made good time, I walked towards you. Your door opened, and one shapely leg exited, just one leg, bare to your mid thigh. You must have been getting something, or you were teasing me by pausing. Then another leg joined the first and exited completely. My eyes ran up and down you appreciatively. You were dressed so deliciously. Poor Kye must have been thoroughly distracted today.

I stepped up to you, watching as you tilted your head back to look at me, offering your lips. I tilted my head down to take your offer, kissing you softly, "Hello Beautiful!"

You asked if I could carry one of your bags, and I happily took it from you, holding the bag with the champagne in the other. We walked to your front door, each asking the other how their day was. You giggled when I told you I was quite curious about your delivery. When we entered your condo, I didn't see anything new in the living room, or the kitchen when we dropped off the good and wine. Unless you had had plumbing work done, that left the bedroom...
 
I shook my head as Miss Roberts exited the office. "God it's hard to concentrate when she's dressed like that" I thought to myself as one of my large hands stroked my chin. A not-so-small part of me wished that she had invited me back to her place for some after-work play, "Ahh, Miss Roberts ..." I said aloud as I watched those purrfect glutes sashay out of the building. Realizing I was standing all alone in the office now, I went and picked up my briefcase, and began locking up. "One more day until the weekend" I mused as I hopped into my vehicle. Then, before pulling out, I texted Megan. "Was distracted when you left and forgot to mention, we have that meeting with the new client soon. Their rep. wants to meet Monday so we'll have to go over our game plan in advance. Would you like to go over some stuff tomorrow after work?" I put the Porsche in gear and started the short drive to my place.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Night - Showing My New Bed To Sean

I smiled from ear-to-ear when I saw you waiting for me. It had only been a few days but I had missed you so much. We kissed and my heart was aflutter when you called me beautiful. "Thank you sweetie!" and pushed my arm through yours and we walked to my apartment with the usual small talk. When we entered the apartment, I could see your curiosity taking over as you were looking around, seeking out my surprise.

I placed the bags down quickly and told you to close your eyes. I insisted you promise me that you wouldn't open them until I told you. When you indeed promised, I was so giddy that I took your hand and said, "follow me, I have something to show you."

When we got to the bedroom I entered slowly and positioned you on the side of the bed opposite the slatted mirrors on the other wall. I kept asking if your eyes were still shut and you promised me they were. You were such a good boy. As you stood there wondering what I was doing, I was getting undressed, leaving my pastel blue bra and panties on. I climbed on the bed opposite you and lay on my stomach facing you.

I began to pull open your belt and pants continuing to ask you to keep your eyes closed. I could tell you were getting really excited as I saw the outline of your hardening cock against your black silk boxers. I tugged your jeans and boxers down causing your cock to spring forward and bob in front of me. You stood there so obediently so I had to say to you to step out of your pants and remove your shirt but still keep your eyes shut.

My placed my hands on either side of your rigid cock and rubbed it softly back and forth as you got undressed. I scooted forward just a little more and my lips were an inch away from your swollen cockhead. It was so swollen it was turning purple.

"Okay, open your eyes!" and as I finished I wrapped my lips around the head, my tongue lapping softly as my lips slid slowly back and forth over the crown.
 
Sean - In Megan's bedroom

"Had I ever had this much fun with anyone, ever?" I wondered to myself. Your smile had made me warm all over, and I had been floating ever since. You were so excited, as you told me to keep my eyes closed and follow you. You led me into your bedroom and positioned me near to where your bed was. I heard the rustle of clothes, and figured you must be stripping or changing. Either way, my cock swelled rapidly at the thought.

I was a little confused, but definitely not complaining, as you undid my pants. Whatever you were going to show me, involved nudity. I grinned. All good!

I stepped out of my pants, my cock bobbing with the movement, and then stripped my shirt off. You had been softly stroking me, as I finished, and I could feel the blood pulsing in my member. I felt your breath on the head, when you told me to open my eyes. I happily obeyed, first seeing two bed posts, thick and nicely turned. I would have looked at them in more detail, but the feel of your lips wrapping around my cock jerked my attention down.

I could see you looking up at me, your eyes and expression almost innocent, except for my cock in your mouth. Your hair was tossled, gently covering your shoulders. Your bra and panties also had an innocent look to them, save for the luscious body to which they clung. I purred at the sight of you, "I would look at your new bed, but somehow I can't take my eyes off of you."

You giggled, as you pulled your mouth off of my cock, and rolled away from me towards the head board. You stopped and ran your hand along the polished wood, "showing" it off to me. "Beautiful," I grinned, moving closer to you. As soon as I did though, you shimmied off the other side, to stand next to one of the bedposts, running your hand along its thick length. "I am sure we can think of something to do with those," I laughed as I went around the foot of the bed towards you. God, you were so much fun!
 
Thursday Night - Playful Megan

You were so cute standing there but I was in such a good mood that I decided to be a little more impish. I slid off your cockhead and rolled on my bed until I was laying against teh pillows, my left arm reaching up running my hand up and down the dark brown hardwood. I pulled my left leg up an bent at the knee as I looked at you standing there with a huge hard-on looking lost.

You then knelt on the bed to move towards me but I would have none of that. I scampered off the other side of the bed and stood there, this time my right hand was running up and down the thick dark brown post as if I were stroking a big brown cock. I was having such a good time playing with you like this and I could see that you were enjoying it as well. You pulled back off the bed and started to move around the bed and towards me but as soon as you got close, i leapt onto the bed and try to crawl to the other side when you said something about the bedposts. I responded,

"you'll have to catch me first!"

I felt like a little girl playing in her bedroom with her new bedroom set. I felt your fingers trying to grab my foot but managed to pull it away before turning to my side to gaze back at you, thinking if I should let you catch me yet.
 
Sean - in Megan's bedroom

I hadn't chased anyone around a bed, since my daughter had been a girl. I wasn't undressed or aroused then, but the sense of glee was the same, and the strategy. I feigned getting onto the bed as you climbed off. As you started for the foot of the bed, my feet hit the floor and I moved towards you. You reversed course and dove onto the bed with me right behind you. I growled as I tackled you,, my hands on the backs of your thighs, my face landing on your derriere. I opened my mouth and bit one of your cheeks through your panties.

You shrieked and laughed as I growled again, and bit your other cheek. You started to shift reaching your hands back to push me off. I released your legs and caught first one wrist and then the other. I held them against the mattress as I bit your ass again and then began to move up your back. My mouth led the way, biting the top of your glutes and then your lower back and the curve of your waist. You purred and shrieked as I moved from erogenous to ticklish zones.

As I started up your back, you returned to purring. My bites were like a rough massage. As I moved, my legs parted yours. At some point, I had to release your wrists, so that I could unclasp your bra and completely bare your back. I bit between your shoulder blades and slid higher...
 
Thursday Night - Bed Time

I felt so exhilarated as you chased me around the bed. My heart racing as I jumped, crawled and ran around the huge bed. My apartment was filled with shrieks, yelps and squeals as you clawed at my legs to try and prevent me from getting away, but we both knew you were going to catch me.

Our little playful game came to an end as your hands got hold my my upper legs and tackled me onto the mattress. Your face followed and plowed into my butt. I was breathing so hard when I suddenly felt your teeth take a nip out of my derriere. "Owww" I yelped as the pain was sharp and quick then giggled nervously as you continued to my other cheek. I tried to pull my legs up to my body and push back at you with my hands to get away but you managed to grab both my wrists while still able to pin me against the mattress with your body. Your growling added to my nervous excitement as your soft lips and cold teeth began to make their way to my lower back. you had me in such a way that I couldn't move under you as your body slide forward on my back.

The way your lips felt on my back combined with the playful nips at my flesh was starting to get me highly aroused. You pushed my legs open wider with your knees and then you lowered your naked body between them as you nibbled your way up to my shoulder blades but not before undoing the clasp of my bra. My hands were now free but they felt like dead weight at my sides. My breathing was getting more and more shallow the more you teethed my back. I could feel your cock press against the inside of my thighs as you laid on me and wanted you to slide inside me I was so horny, wondering if you were going to tease me all night.

I lifted my ass against you as you lay upon me, slowly humping you back as you bit your way to the nape of my neck. I let out such a low, throaty moan as your cock slide between my ass cheeks. "Ohhhh Sean" I whispered as my voice faded.
 
Back
Top