Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a female to play in this RP The Mermaid Tale. The basic idea is that a boy gets captured. By a Mermaid, and is used by her for sexual pleasure. It is based in a village, so no electronics, it is in the past, around several hundred years.
 
Last edited:
So I'm definitely open for some new threads! All of my partners have different posting times and here lately, some of my older threads have died off. :c

I'm also back from a big milestone in my life, and I'm ready to write, write, write! If you want to sample some of my work, then check out my signature for the link to my house of love! :D

I'm definitely interested in hearing some of your guys' ideas and working out a story line! Pm me, write in my thread, do whatever, just get through to me ASAP because I'm ready to write some new stuff! :)

-Smiley
 
Trying to restart a stalled thread

I have tried to get the other player to post more, but I have a feeling that is not gonna work. So here I am looking for a partner

I am looking for a female player to continue this game. I know people hate to work out of existing material - but give it a go and let me know if you would like to fling with me. Here is the thread below.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=821955

PM me and I will explain what the game is about. We can take it a few different places, but I need a partner who can write well as well as imagine and anticipate what is coming next to get the game flowing nicely.
 
Back on the internet and ready to start a thread or two.

Right now, I'm thinking of a different-world type scene, where either an ordinary modern girl is transported to a different world (fantasy or interplanetary) where sex is very casual. Or the reverse, a girl who comes from a place where sex is a pretty ordinary ice-breaker finds herself in the modern world.
 
Click for a link to my stories that need female players. Most of the thread ideas are in the 1st & 4th post, the newer ideas in the 4th post.

I'm looking for literate female writers who understand punctuation and who write responses that give me something to reply to. If you're having trouble writing a response just remember it has three elements:

1) Your character's perception of what just happened - My character may have thought he was just the biggest dork in the world but doesn't realize your character thought his stuttering reply to her nudity to be somewhat flattering, endearing and cute.

2) Anything your character says in response to what was said in the last post.

3) Any actions your character takes in response to what happened in the last post.


I'm fairly vanilla compared to alot of the stuff that goes on here.
Sexual turn ons include: Oral, cum-play, titty fucking, light bondage
Sexual turn offs include: Anal, BDSM, scat, vore

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
UPDATE: Closed Thank you for all those interested.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=821372

I have a tentative setup for a scene with a male college student being seduced by a sexy female librarian. I wrote from both perspectives to set up the characters, but I'm looking for a female co-author for the librarian role. We can start fresh if you'd rather all posts from the librarian be yours.

My posts tend to be long and detailed, so I favor a similar effort from my co-author. This doesn’t need to be a thread you post on daily; quality trumps frequency. Please check my SRP for further guidance or PM me with any questions.

If interested, drop me a line, preferably with some sample paragraphs of how you'd write the character. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Last edited:

"Baxter Court"
is still looking for writers, females in particular but males as well.

The link will take you to the storyline (see "Seeking" link).

I like to call BC a "Hybrid" RP: Part Group RP, part 1x1 RP.

Most of the interaction between characters is written in 1x1 threads that are, in turn, linked to from the Main Thread in the proper time line. This offers the writers a great deal of flexibility. For example:
  • If a writer suddenly vanishes -- for the weekend or permanently -- the main thread and its timeline is less likely to be held up.
  • A character can be in more than one place at one time, in a manner of speaking: "Jack" can be:
    • Driving his car in the Main thread right now in the MT's time line...
    • ...while also completing a conversation with "Jill" in a personal thread that is being written RIGHT NOW but actually took place yesterday (in the time line)...
    • ...AND Jack can be having sex with Jill's best friend in ANOTHER personal thread that the writers can put ANYWHERE in the timeline when they are finished, for everyone to read.
    • By doing it this way, with personal threads linked to the main thread, writers almost NEVER come to their computer and find no chance to write; at least ONE of your threads is SURELY ready for you to post in.
  • Writing and reading interaction between 2 characters in, for example, a 30 character RP is much easier, because the posts aren't playing leap frog with the other 28 characters' posts.
  • And while I personally read every post in every personal thread -- as Host, I feel it is my responsibility -- you don't have to. While I hope it isn't the case, sometimes there are members of a group role play whose posts you simply don't want to read. (Maybe their writing sucks; or maybe they offended you; or maybe you only care about your own collaborations.). By isolating most of the writing in personal threads, you can pick and choose what you want to read without having to scroll through the entire main thread, reviewing posts.
Anyway, if you're interested, click the link at the top to see the IC thread, which has a link to the Seeking Thread ...which explains the story line.
 

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=828716

Back in college, Travis used to have a relationship with Kim and thereby got to know Divya, Kim's roommate. Despite an obvious sexual attraction to Travis, Divya declined to get involved because her family had set up an arranged marriage with another Indian family.

Years later, Travis and Divya cross paths again at Chicago's O'Hare Airport on a night where heavy snows have canceled all the flights. Divya, now married and with an adorable baby daughter awaiting her return, is dismayed to learn she is stuck in Chicago and then distraught to discover the airline is having difficulty finding a place to stay the night.

But it turns out that her college acquaintance (and former crush) has already booked a suite and is more than willing to share....

Looking for a female author to play Divya. My preference is for detailed, thoughtful writing. I invite any interested writers to check out both my SRP profile as well as my other threads to get a sense of my interests and style.

Please contact me if you have any questions. If interested in the role, please PM a sample first post.
 
The Neighbors

I'm looking for women writers who are willing to play the part of "Kim" as described below. I started the thread here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=823438

Please PM me if interested. I would like to know what your take is on your character and how you would like to roleplay/write her into the story.


THE NEIGHBORS
SETTING: Northern California in the early 1990's

Kim
5’2” 115 lbs.
Short, light brown hair
B-cup, petite, Irish/Portuguese/Italian heritage
18 years old
Shy, introverted, skittish, has submissive & masochistic tendencies and definitely has a healthy sex drive.
mary_stuart_masterson.jpg

Background: She joined the Navy a few weeks after graduating from high school, mostly because she didn’t have the money for college, grades for a scholarship, parents who were around or even a place to live anymore. Kim lived with an old Aunt who made it very clear that Kim needed to find her own place immediately after she graduated from high school.

The operation went well. She spent a week in the Veteran’s Hospital recuperating from the surgery that took out the painful but otherwise benign tumor that cracked her hip bone a couple of days into Navy boot camp.

As luck would have it, her former high school sweetheart heard she was back in town and visited her at the hospital. With no where else to go, Kim found herself getting married shortly after her 18th birthday to a guy who cheated on her at every given opportunity,

She discovered her husband’s cheating ways a few months into their marriage – roughly the same time her absentee father contacted her to make amends for neglecting her as a child. She moved in with her father (and his crazy girlfriend), but only with the understanding that she would only stay there until she got a job and found her own place.

It took about a month for her to recuperate and find a decent job, and about another month to find a small apartment near her new workplace. Her new job and apartment was about an hour away from her father's home, but that seemed to suit everyone fine at the time.

She met Robert, the older guy who lived next door, at the party held at her father's house to celebrate her getting a new job, a new apartment and a new life.


Robert
6’1”, 206 lbs.
Average build, short blond hair
39 years old

Robert made enough money to support himself comfortably and owned the house next door to Kim’s father’s house.

Robert was never into relationships; it wasn’t a mere choice to never get married or even have a real girlfriend. No, it was more ingrained into his DNA that “women were for fucking, and not much else.”
 
Service to the State

I am looking for a female writer to take the role of Heather in the thread here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=42060039#post42060039

A small sci-fi story about a state run breeding program that the two characters are assigned to take part in. While neither character is a virgin, they still have some things to learn about a healthy sexual lifestyle. The basic personality of Heather is open to interpretation and I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts. Please send me a PM if interested.
 
New writer with a simple new story

Hi, as the title line suggests I am new to this so I'm starting out with a fairly straight forward 'plot'...if there is a plot. I'm looking to flex my writing skills as well as my erotic imagination and I need a female side kick to play with.

Like I say its a simple enough premiss. I guess it needs a lady who is on the more dominant side but its not essential as I'm open taking it wherever it goes. It would be nice if it were a younger lady, 35 and under (I'm 29), but again this is flexible to a certain extent. The female can be totally fictional or a version of yourself or totally yourself (either way a pic would be nice). The male lead is me physically (there are pics on lit already if you want to check them out or I can provide them if you would like) but the story and any back story is totally fictional.

Anyway if you are interested feel free to PM me, or by all means just jump straight in :) the link to the thread is below:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=829196

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Peace x

P.S. I'm also open to any hints, tips or suggestions that anyone might have.
 
Last edited:
OOC: I am looking to start a thread with one Master for my character and myself as the head sub. I am his sub but the other girls in the thread (as many as I see fit) are submissive to me as well as to my Master but are mostly peers to one another.

This will take place in a mansion, manner-house on an island where there are very few inhabitants but the owner (our Master) his friends or relatives in their own manners, and
the help; servants (paid natives, not sexually used) from a neighboring island and
the slaves; unpaid, existing for the wants and needs of her Master.

The slaves are educated at Master's expense, they attend both charm lessons and full University studies in varied disciplines. They are required to learn and be fluent in at least one language other than English. They are to be formidable in business and conversation with anyone, respectable ladies out and about (when off the island) and total obedient sluts when in the Master's house.

Some remain at the house for years, some leave early (cutting off their funding), some move on to service in other households to similarly minded friends of Master, a few have gone on to operate successful businesses on their own thanks to the training they'd learned on the island.

There will be an Inner Circle of girls, favorites of the Master or Mistress, if you will, and some who are newer recruits who are still learning and must acquire rank.

PM me if you are interested. I am only taking one male for now and all manner of subserviant females are welcome.

My character: Aria
Age: 30
Hair color: Red
Eye color: green
Height: 5'3
Sexual preference: bi-sexual


Aria has been in Master's house for six years now and has been dating him since college. She has been his slave longest and that is what has given her the place of Honored Head Slave. To the other girls she is Mistress Aria. But, her Master calls her any number of things...

Thread Link: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=829468
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top