Man has to learn to Dom his wife/girlfriend

MrRandyWatson

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Posts
897
Our hero is an otherwise virile man with a gorgeous wife or girlfriend. However, for some reason, she discovers she likes to be dominated, and she wants her guy to do it. The problem is that he’s always put her on somewhat of a pedestal and always treated her like a princess, as he always did with every woman he dated, so he has no idea how to be a Dom. Even worse, he’s scared to do what she wants because he’s afraid of hurting her, even though she’s really into it and he’s absolutely turned on by the idea of dominating her.

So this would be a story of a man learning how to be the Dom his woman craves, how to stop being afraid and how to have the passionate, rough sex life he and his new sub desire. And by the end, he’s perfect for her - he still respects and loves his sub but he has no trouble inflicting punishment.
 
It could be humor

If you don't execute it as a humor/satire story, I will.

You have two people who are figuring out what they want and he could be a shy guy who's not used to be dominant or aggressive. Now his wife is demanding he control her and he has to figure out how since he's never been assertive in his life.

I see some laughs, some story development, and ultimately him become a better man and taking control of his life at work, socially, and outside the bedroom as he gets better at it. He learns he likes control and he figures out how to do it.

Go for it. This could be good.
 
I really like the idea. While it could be done for humor, i could see a sweeter story where it's about a couple getting closer as they explore what they want.
 
She could start some naughty schoolgirl schoolgirl role play Then tease and frustrate him until he spanks her to break the ice.
Then she could contact a D/s couple, and secretly and seductively arrange "dates" with them.
 
Back
Top