10 Days in Hollywood- seeking feedback

RTM

Virgin
Joined
May 25, 2016
Posts
19
Although it's taken longer than I wanted, my celebrity series 10 Days in Hollywood is almost complete with just the final part to go.

I'm hoping to get some feedback on the series; what was good?; what was bad?; what changes you'd like to see in any series I do or the sequel if I do one?

If you'd rather do it in private, contact me on the feedback portal. I always answer any correspondence.

RTM
 
I'm not a C&FF reader, so I don't know what C&FF readers expect. I found the set up to be very unrealistic. Now, I know it has to be some extent unrealistic for one guy to have sex with so many famous women, but I think you should have done a lot more to sell the plausibility of the story. For example, Felicity Jones' behavior on the flight seemed bizarre to me, like someone who had been molested for years as a child and had consequently not learned the proper social boundaries. Richard could have done a lot to justify her behavior, saying it was similar to how other actresses had acted around him, how actresses work hard on their bodies and are proud of them, etc. Instead, Richard seems to agree that what is happening to him is totally unrealistic.
 
Back
Top