Unseen Revenge

It is obvious that the gang either can't or won't divulge any information on the source of the invisibility potion even with the tempting offer of the naked Kimberly if they give Max or Kimberly any info. So Max decides to call it a day and persuades them to stop fingering Kimberly's wet pink pussy and asks for some sort of clothing for Kimberly as it is just not practical to go outside with her naked.
After a long discussion they throw a peach sleeveless zip up top and short button down skirt at her and tell them both to get lost. Kimberly is slightly embarrassed at having no underwear but has to make do with what is available.
Once outside the sun is beating down and there is no shade as they begin the thirty minute walk to the bus terminal where they can get a bus back to the campus and the lab where, they agree is as good a place to start their enquiries as anywhere else.
Max seems to have settled down and walks with Kimberly, occasionally putting a protective arm round her although his hand does stray down to cup Kimberly's braless tits, this she seems to accept as he is not likely to jump her in the middle of a busy street. However as they are walking along Kimberly gives a little yelp and glares at Max muttering to leave her pussy alone in public. Max is mystified as he had been nowhere near her tight little pussy although he had thought about it and he denied it vehemently, spreading his hands out wide in front of her. Suddenly the zipper on her top begins to slide up and down giving brief glimpses of her small but perky tits and her taut hard nipples. She begins to breathe heavier and faster and swipes her hand across her crotch as if to brush something away. Strangely her skirt seems about two inches shorter and her little hole is tantalisingly only just out of view and her top seems tighter than when they first started out and her nipples are pressed tightly against the thin top.

"Is it my imagination or are your tits growing Kimberly? You filled that top very nicely when we started out but now you're almost falling out of it."

As he spoke a voice chuckled in his ear,

"You just wait Max, her tits and cunt and her ass will be on display for everyone before you reach the terminal."

Max looked around and saw no one within five yards of them and Kimberly's zipper began whizzing up and down as Kimberly tried to hold it still.
He noticed that her top seemed considerably smaller now and her midriff was bare although when they left it was much longer.

Perplexed and confused Max tried to explain to Kimberly that he had nothing to do with what was happening. She glared angrily at him then gave a loud

"OOOHH GOD"

Went beetroot red and clasped her hands over her skirt or where her skirt should have been covering her pussy.

"Someone just fingered my pussy"

She exclaimed then jumped forwards and tried to cover her cute round ass.

"Now my ass, I don't know which of your gadgets you're using but pack it in Max."

"Nothing to do with me but taking a wild guess it's the guys with the potion, they've set you up babe and your clothes are shrinking as well, things are gonna get worse i'm sure"

The voice spoke again,

"Got it in one smartass and there's not a damn thing you can do about it except enjoy the show as the little bitch puts it all on show "
Kimberly suddenly shrieks as a seam on her top splits open at the side and is quickly followed by the seam at the other side bursting open and her zipper is down at her navel leaving he braless tits barely covered and her skirt almost disappears looking more like a belt round her waist and her cute round ass is on view to everyone and is drawing a lot of attention from male passers by and a building site across the road.

"I think we had better hurry those cunts have done the dirty on you and given you clothes that shrink in sunlight, at this rate you'll be almost naked by the time we reach the terminal."

Gallantly he takes off his jacket and throws it over her shoulders to pull over her nearly free tits but her skirt presents more of a problem as it is not only shorter but tighter round her waist.

It's no good you'll have to take it off else it'll cut you in half."

Concern in his voice but enjoying the spectacle of an almost naked Kimberly on the busy street. Max did all he can to protect Kimberly from the assaults on her as the invisible gang continued to finger her as and pussy and on one occasion Kimberly almost choked as it seemed one of them jacked on his hand and pushed his cum covered fingers into her mouth. Her tits and nipples were targeted as well, somehow sucking on her nipples as they hurried along

"Look there's the terminal we'd better get you inside"

Max ushered Kimberly inside and blocking anyone from entering got her to the powder room and told her to lock herself in a cubicle until he called her.
 
Last edited:
In just heels and your jacket I await in the powder room as you leave to check things out. Breathing hard trying to figure out what the heck is going and was I actually feeling those gropings or was it my imagination.
 
Slippery Silas had more brains than the rest of the gang together and he guessed that Max would put the fancy piece of ass somewhere safe and what would be safer than a locked ladies room? So he went ahead and being invisible he had no trouble getting into the Ladies room and he sat on a free pan and waited.

Just a few minutes later he heard Max telling her to lock the door until he returned, perfect he wouldn't be disturbed while he fucked the shit out of this nosy gal who had come round asking questions.

He let her settle down before he made his first move, she had stripped off the shrunken top and skirt and was in just a man's jacket and heels so she wasn't hiding anything thinking she was safe.

Standing behind her he pulled the jacket off her shoulders trapping her arms and leaving her fully exposed at the front.

Moving round to face her he saw how she was trembling , her perky tits jiggling and her nipples hard and engorged, whether from fright, cold or excitement he didn't know or care.

"I ain't gonna hurt ya babe, just a grope and a quick fuck and i'll leave ya alone but first ya gotta suck my cock, ok ya can't see it but I'll put it between those cocksucking lips and you do the rest, ok?"

So saying he grabbed her hair and pushed Kimberly to her knees and deftly opened his pants and hauled out his twelve inch rod, yeah TWELVE INCHES OF HARD PORK.
Of course Kimberly had no idea of what she was about to have shoved down her throat and gagged on the first six inches, spluttering and coughing. The girth didn't help either being as thick and hard as a drainpipe.
Silas rammed his cock into Kimberly;s mouth as far as he could but the best she could manage was nine inches with her mouth stretched wide.

"C'mon now a slut like you should be able to do better than that, try harder."

He cajoled her making her try to take a little more until he bottomed out on her tonsils, her eyes watering. Realising he wasn't going to get it all in he began to fuck her mouth,I
roughly pulling and pushing her head by her hair.


Not being able to get the friction he wanted he didn't cum but left a large dollop of precum on her tongue as he pulled out.

"Hmmm that was somewhat disappointing, let's hope that hot little cunt can do better"

Sitting down on the john he sat her down on his huge pole wriggling to get the head of his cock inside her ignoring her moans of pain. His arms wrapped around her and he grasped her tits using them as leverage to thrust into her tight little pink hole.
With a struggle he filled her to the hilt and bounced her on his knee making her cry out in pain mixed with pleasure. Within a couple of minutes he hosed streams of hot scalding cum inside her some overflowing and dripping down her widespread thighs.

"Good girl you took that like a pro, admit it you liked it just a little.

Silas pushed Kimberly off his lap and down to the floor fastening his pants and unlocking the door and pretending to leave so he could watch Kimberly freeing herself and as a bonus he'd be able to watch any other women who came in to take a pee.
 
Last edited:
"Whatvthe heck just happened" I think to myself breathing hard as i free myself from the jacket, now clad just in high heels. I swear I hear a voice all call out " hi professor Cumstrom" but then nothing so I think I'm hearing things. Very conflicted on wether to stay or not. However i stay so Max can come back to get me like he said after all was clear.
 
Max scratched his head, perplexed, he couldn't see the gang but he knew they were still around, he could sense them waiting for him to bring Kimberly out of her sanctuary in the powder room and he had to get her some clothes , she couldn't walk around in just heels and his jacket.

Then it hit him if he couldn't see them he had to do one of two things, either make Kimberly and himself invisible or make these guys visible to him.

First he went round the market stalls and managed to find a pair of tiny shorts and a plaid shirt which he hoped would fit her. His next call was at a hardware store where he bought three cans of spray paint in red, blue and yellow. Laden with his purchases he made his way back to the the powder room but was disturbed when he found it unlocked. He slipped inside when no one was looking and cautiously called out "Kimberly? Hi,Professor Cumstrom?"
Getting no reply he was about to leave when the door to a cubicle opened and Kimberly stood there naked in just her heels and with cum running from the corner of her mouth and trickling down her upper thighs, looking dishevelled and almost in tears Max couldn't help feeling sorry for her.

"Is there one in here now ?" he whispered and Kimberly nodded.

Whirling round he shot a jet of Red paint haphazardly and heard a cry of anguish,

"OH FUCK YOU, RIGHT IN ME BALLS"

It was almost funny seeing a giant red dick and balls hopping around seemingly attached to nothing.

"QUICK Kimberly get these on we gotta go smartish."

He thrust the shorts and shirt at Kimberly watching her bending to slip the shorts on her tits hanging loosely as she did then the shirt which was too small to button up so Kimberly tied it in a knot under her tits which were almost hanging out.

"Come on we gotta go."
He grabbed her hand and they ran for the nearest bus which was about to leave. Kimberly made her way to the rear of the bus and sat down between two guys in their mid thirties who looked at her admiringly and smirked.

Meanwhile Max kept guard on the door and checked that there was indeed someone visible when the door opened. Three times he fired the paint spray and caught each one full in the face or body amidst loud cursing.

The bus finally began moving and Max looked for Kimberly who was vainly trying to keep two guys from fondling her tits which they had managed to get free of her shirt.

"Shit!! Max muttered to himself, 'One fucking thing after another, what was it with this girl? One minute they were fighting off invisible assailants, the next she was having her boobs mauled.'
 
Last edited:
One has a hand over my mouth and says "sshh no bra honey must mean you looking for fun as they each pop a boob free and have fun. One of them unzips my shorts and says "dude miss legs here is commando ". As I feel his gruff fingers and hand on my bald slit as you seem focused for anymore invisible gang guys and. Any make it back to me through the standing crowd.
 
Max tried to fight his way along the crowded bus keeping his eyes on Kimberly as she tried to fend off the two guys who had her trapped on the rear seat and were slowly stripping her, not that there was much to strip , just a pair of very skimpy shorts which thy already had down her long legs to her knees and her shirt was wide open and allowing her young tits to bounce as one guy managed to start fingering her bald pussy lifting her up and down pressing in deeper with each thrust.

Max knew he had to get to her quickly as Kimberly's resistance to a hard finger fucking was practically zero. Before long she'd lay on her back spread her legs and beg these two guys to fuck her brains out. He was almost there when Kimberly's scowling angry face changed to a wide smile and she began chewing on her bottom lip which alerted Max to the fact that she was on the brink of orgasm, once that happened these guys would be able to do whatever they liked with her.

Max pushed and shoved but made no headway against the mass of people standing in the aisle and then he felt something or someone grab his arm, looking down he could see nothing , then he realised one of the invisible street gang must have got on board without him spraying the guy with paint.

"Just leave her be, those guys will want to take her somewhere quiet to have their fun but we'll follow ,call up the rest and claim her back, we'll take real good care of her, got it ? "

A sneering voice whispered in his ear.

Max went pale when he heard this, Kimberly would be in the hands of these perverts before long if he didn't get her off the bus. He caught another glimpse of Kimberly weakly trying to fend off the two guys who had her between them muffling her cries for help and fingering her honey hole, weakening her will to fight them. Then Kimberly disappeared from view behind the seats in front of her, all he could see was her long legs waving in the air.
 
Last edited:
Hand over mouth as I'm laid on the seat. The bus crowded as all standing in front of us not even turning around, either listening to music or reading stuff on their phones. Can't believe no one notices my long leg in the air but they are caught in their own little worlds. I'm shocked when one of the guys seemingly recognizes me as a professor from the university.
 
Justin had been a student at the University for only two terms before he was asked, or rather, told to leave for molesting the girls in his class. It wasn't just continually hitting on them but fondling their tits and sliding his hands up their skirts and fingering them. Some of them admittedly quite enjoyed his attentions but it came to a head when one of the professors had seen him drag an unwilling girl into a linen cupboard and forced her to give him a blow job. It so happened that same professor was now stretched out naked on the seat before him and helpless to prevent him from doing as he wished.

"So Professor we meet again, remember me? If I had known you had a body like this I wouldn't have wasted my time on those stupid girls, I want a REAL woman"

His hands mauled Kimberly's body, squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples forcing the dusky pink buds to swell and harden. As Kimberly squirmed under him he pulled his cut cock out and rubbed the distended head against the soft moist folds of her slit as his companion held her legs open.

"Go on Justin , give it to her bang the stuck up bitch, bang her good" his companion egged him on.

"Oh I intend to, she's the one who got me thrown out of Uni, I imagine she was jealous and wished it was her sucking my cock, well now she's going to whether she wants to or not but not until I've fucked her brains out."
 
Eyes wide as I'm recognized and hand over mouth as I'm held down. Shocked that the crowd just mere feet from me stays locked in their world and pays no attention to the scene behind them. Looking at the hard cock just inches away from my bald pussy. Eyes watching in nervous anticipation.
 
Justin pressed his soft spongy plum coloured cockhead against Kimberly's soft folds and wiggled the head between them her juices beginning to ooze from deep inside her lubricating her velvety tunnel making it so slippery that he slid inside her easily and he heard an involuntary gasp from her as he filled her. He grasped both of her small perky tits and squeezed them hard , digging his fingers into the pliant tit flesh and rolled his hips as she bucked against him circling his shaft and clenching.

"Is that good you cheap little slut? "

He murmured as he licked and bit on Kimberly's soft silky pale neck, driving deeper and harder, pushing her long legs even wider. He knew she didn't want to be fucked but he also knew from her reaction she couldn't help herself from welcoming his invading cock and her body betrayed her as she gurgled and moaned as he fucked her harder.

"UNH, UNH, UNH UNH, UNH, YEAH FUCK, YOU HOT LITTLE SLUT "

Talking dirty to her and degrading her. Suddenly he heard a voice he didn't recognise telling him that he was attracting attention and he should get her off the bus and take her to an address where he and his pal could have her to themselves. The odd thing was he could see no one but he understood the sense of what he was being told so he slid out of Kimberly's hot and slippery hole and pulled her shorts up and covered her naked tits. When the bus came to a stop he opened the emergency door which was conveniently at the rear and bundled Kimberly out and the three of them disappeared into the crowds while Max looked on helplessly, trapped on the bus in the mass of passengers.

"I'll find you Kimberly, I promise"

He vowed silently to himself.
 
A bag is over my head and my hands feel tied to something above my head still stessedbut not knowing whete I'm at. I geteca voice mention something about an old laundry place to another. "Professor Kimberly Cumstrom good to see you again". The voice sounds familiar but I can't place it at first. Like someone I used to work with when I first got to the university but still a mystery to me.
 
"Bring her here so I can get a good look at her, I had forgotten how good she looked when she was bent over the desk in the lab, her skirt almost showing her pretty little ass"

Doctor Leonard Carey, had been Kimberly's mentor when she first arrived at University and from the outset he knew she was destined to make her mark but he had become infatuated with her and had taken to stalking her until she had complained to the principal and he had been dismissed. That though had only encouraged him to follow her research and when he found out about the invisibility potion he had seen his opportunity to not only take revenge but have her for himself,

"It's so good to see you again and in such an undressed state, that is a real bonus"

He stood close to her and traced her jawline and neck to her exposed tits and tweaked them until they stood hard and proud when he began to suckle first one then the other. Oh how he had dreamt of this moment when he would finally have her at his mercy.

"Are you going to be a good girl Kimberly and thank me for teaching you all you know?"

His voice full of unmentioned intentions of how he thought Kimberly should 'THANK' him
 
Last edited:
Bag still over head I recognize voice and hiss "what do you want?" Whimpering a bit as I feel his touch in my breasts as he only partially undoes my shorts, maybe in an effort to torture me a bit knowing he has me in a spot and exacting revenge fir me getting the better position at the university.
 
"Use that pretty head of yours Kimberly, what do you think I want? Revenge for you getting me fired, mebbe, but that's not a priority right now what I really need right now is your expertise with the invisibility potion, Oh it works ok but I can't control it, I need an antidote before I can market it to the mob and other interested parties. However seeing as how you're here and looking so darned cute I thought we could play a while. "

His hands cup Kimberly's perky tits and he rubs the pad of his thumbs over her dusky pink nipples and juggles them in his hands before carrying on unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them down to her knees and opening her knees so he can caress the soft toned flesh of her inner thighs and stroke her moist pink slit.

"If only you knew how often I've thought of having you in this very situation Kimberly, I'm sure that in time you'll be begging me to fuck you so why not give in right now? "
 
" I did nothing. Wrong just research and my job you were the one breaking rules and ethics" I whimper, head still covered by a bag so I can't know my location. I squirm to the best of my ability tied up with hands above my head, to your touch. You say once you perfect my research you'll use it for your own means. I think to myself I must stop you and whoever the invisible gang is , but not sure how. Just then you get a call that seems to fluster you. Next thing i feel is me being cut down and redressed then taken to a vehicle. About 5 minutes later it stops I'm tossed out bag removed from head as all I can make out is a white van speeding away with a logo on the side that i cannot make out.
 
Last edited:
Max did his best to track down where Kimberly might have been taken but had no luck until he saw the van pull up outside a disused laundry and caught a glimpse of a girl who was dressed in shorts and chequered top with a bag over her head being hustled into the back. He ran after it as it sped away but it was too fast and he was left behind but there was only one way out out of these back streets and Max knew it had to emerge at a particular junction and he could cut it off using alleyways that a vehicle couldn't get down. At a steady lope he arrived at the junction just in time to see the girl dumped out of the back with the bag removed and no bindings.

He ran over to her and with relief saw it was indeed Kimberly and she appeared unhurt, he gathered her in his arms and staggered with her to the sidewalk and tried to get some sense out of her as she was babbling about some guy called Carey. Finally she calmed down enough for her to tell him that this Leonard Carey was behind it all but she had no idea where he was based or why he had let her go.

Max decided that for now the best thing was to let her rest so he found them a single room in a cheap hotel nearby and told Kimberly to get some rest. There was no privacy in the room so Max turned his back as Kimberly stripped off and cleaned up and crawled into bed. He was about to sleep in the chair when he heard Kimberly get out of bed and pad over to him and sit on his lap, stark naked.

"You don't have to do this." He murmured unconvincingly as Kimberly slipped her hand into the waistband of his pants.

Her hand slid along his cock as it grew and eventually he said,

"Oh what the heck!" , his hand sliding in between her thighs and her soft warm tits pressed against him.
 
Without saying a word I gyrate my hips into your hand. Using my long legs as stability while reaching into your pants with a free hand and stroking your cock to life. I then stand back up and pull your pants down to your ankles and my long 40" long legs straddle yours as I lower myself down to you guiding your now fairly hard cock inside my tight bald pussy. Like I'm on a mission or something. Knowing in my head I need more information from you and using my body, wether I want to or not , seems to be the best method so I can get back to the university lab soon and go back over any research and now case notes I may have.
 
Max guessed that Kimberly was using the power of her seductive body only to get him to take her back to her lab where she would dump him like some empty pizza carton but he wasn't complaining her snatch was hot and wet and fitted round his cock like a velvet glove. Kimberly rode him hard and fast, Max grinned as Kimberly rode him faster and faster her hands on his shoulders and her wonderful firm tits bobbed and swayed as he grasped her waist and bounced her on his rampant meat.

'Five more minutes and she'll forget all about the lab and the potion all she'll be thinking is how to get even more of his fat cock inside her'

Max encouraged her whispering in her ear "Go on baby give it all you've got. you know you want it, need it. You do don't you baby? Thick hot cum filling you up, yeah that's what this hot little slut wants."

Something had to give and Kimberly went wide eyed and screamed as she flooded her hole with her juices and bounced up and down on his cock forcing spurts of her cum to slide down her thighs. Then she flopped forwards against him utterly spent.

"That's ok honey you did great, I promise we'll make a move in the next couple of days."

Stroking her hair and naked back.
 
I crash hard after my instincts took over even know in the mind I know I must get back to the university lab. I tell Max I must get back as they will begin to miss me after the last few days since vacation I requested was over now. I tell him I can come back if he has more leads and has been a good lead source even though his eccentric nature creeps me out a bit. I begin to get dressed as I await his response.
 
Max was exhausted after Kimberly had ridden him so hard and her reasoning for wanting to get back to the university lab made sense so he nodded his agreement after making her promise to come back at least once a week. He watched as she dressed memorising every detail of her body, the sweep of her hips as she wriggled into her panties and the way her tits hung as she dropped them into her bra, it was as erotic to him as a striptease but in reverse, finally she was ready and he pulled her to him for a final goodbye and he couldn't resist feeling between her legs and he smirked when he found that she was wet.

"Are you sure you want to go back baby?"

He asked.

..................................................................................................................................

Meanwhile outside, a tall lean man in a shabby raincoat and hat pulled down stood in a shop doorway watching the cheap hotel. When Kimberly emerged he walked quickly behind her and caught her arm.
"Kimberly, my name is Jem Anders, I'm a private investigator and was hired to find you, it doesn't matter who by but they told me to tell you not to go back to Uni, you'll be in danger there so I got us a room a couple of blocks from here where we can hide out, for chrissake don't make this difficult, just come along quietly."

His grip was strong and she was propelled along until they reached a swish hotel, "This is it, in here" he ordered, steering her into the elevator and on the tenth floor he opened the door to a luxurious apartment.

" So far so good, now strip and give me your clothes.

His voice gruff and impatient.
 
I sternly walk over to the man slapping him. "I certainly will not strip who the hell are you?" I stand with both hands on my hips breathing quickly after being wisked away to the hotel room. I lok at you like one of my college students who got out of line s I await your explanation of who you are.
 
Jem took Kimberly's slap with a grin on his face, he could understand her being upset with a total stranger abducting her off the street and whisking her into an unknown hotel apartment and ordering her to strip.
He began to explain,

"Sorry babe, it's complicated but you have to get rid of every stitch of clothing, the guys that are after you/us have more than likely planted a tracking device on you, they'll follow you here and take you off somewhere for some pretty unpleasant interrogation, so get out of those clothes and give them here and I'll dump them somewhere and get you some new clothes while you shower and make yourself pretty."

He then began undressing Kimberly himself trying not to get distracted by her lithe sexy body.
 
My eyes grow wide at your bold move "stop at once who are you!?" I exclaim too shocked to move or block your hands. Almost frozen sonto speak. Heart racing at the situation, my perky chest rising and falling. As you speak calmly like nothing out of the ordinary is going on.
 
Jem took his time unbuttoning Kimberly's blouse taking a deep breath at each square inch of creamy flesh that was revealed, her bra and skirt showed off her lithe, supple body as he peeled the blouse off her shoulders, too frozen in shock to resist. The skirt was short enough to display her long legs and firm toned thighs but Jem's eyes were firmly fixed on Kimberly's tits as he unclasped her bra.His hands cupped both firm tits as the bra came loose and his thumbs skimmed over Kimberly's rapidly swelling nipples. Her tongue licked her lips and she bit her bottom lip, unresisting and pushing her tits firmly into his hands.

Jem stood holding her tits in his big strong hands weighing and kneading the creamy mounds,

"I reckon you like this,,,,,,,,,,, a lot,,,,,,,, all that fuss about stopping, you wanted me to strip you didn't you? That get you off babe?"

Without waiting for an answer he unzipped the short black skirt and slid it down over her thighs to her ankles quickly followed by her panties.

"Pass 'em here honey I'll go get rid of them and then I'll be back to examine you, don't go away."

Then he was gone with all of Kimberly's clothes leaving her stark naked.
 
Back
Top