Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

I have always wanted a threesome with a mother - daughter combination. Then have the daughter lay on her mother with both pussies upright, or stacked where I could take turns fucking each of them, changing holes at will. So hot...

hi

getting tipsy after drinking gin,and submitting to sodomy by two well hung kinky guys atleast one of them black,with vile word exchanges and more as it happens.

The opening is the bullseye

Using a lady as target practice using rubber bands. :D

strap on

I would love to have my ass licked, fingered,.and then my gf use a strap on me, while i lick and play with a woman in front of me. Licking her ass and pussy as my gf fucks me....and if i.could get my dick sucked during that would be great.

H

I would love to have my ass licked, fingered,.and then my gf use a strap on me, while i lick and play with a woman in front of me. Licking her ass and pussy as my gf fucks me....and if i.could get my dick sucked during that would be great.

H

amen to that :D

Watersports for sure. The person above who mentioned a threesome with a mother and daughter is pretty hot too. Suddenly got my mind moving. Especially maybe with a sister-in-law and niece-in-law combo. I think that would be pretty interesting and something to remember in my old age. Hold on, wait a minute. this IS my old age.

Strapons, watersports, (mild) scat, domination, exhibition (either with a girl, or forcing her to do it), threesome (two women being the main one), maybe a little bondage and some other stuff that I'm forgetting.

Man; my list is actually pretty long. I feel like quite the underachieving pervert. I really need to work on that. It's a good thing that I'm still relatively young.
Think about it for a munite, if we got to do every sexy thing that came into our dirty little minds, there'd be nothing to fantasize about, how boring! it's nice to always have something unobtainable, or semmingly so, to dream about.

Think about it for a munite, if we got to do every sexy thing that came into our dirty little minds, there'd be nothing to fantasize about, how boring! it's nice to always have something unobtainable, or semmingly so, to dream about.

There are always new and more fantasies. Things just get dirtier and dirtier. :D

Interested in but have never tried...

I REALLY want to experience the "standard male fantasy" of a MFF threesome.

I was never much into BDSM or the "leather" scene, but lately the thought of a woman tying my arms to a bed, blindfolding me, teasing me & my cock for an hour or two until I am begging for it and then her choking me until I am on the verge of passing out right when I explode always gets me hard.

Another one is a MFMF foursome, where everyone is bi-curious and into swapping.

I just have to say, outdoor sex is AWESOME! Not public/thrill from being caught, but as a Canadian that's into canoe camping, it is always fun to take a special someone into the wilderness onto a small lake you have all to yourselves and let your freak fly for a whole weekend. Being on top of the tallest hill in the area, being able to see for miles, and being the only people there, pumping your hot load into someone screaming as loud as you can......it's like being King of the World! :D

I've had outdoor sex (in a public park!), I've had my gf fuck me with a strap-on and I've masturbated on cam for men and women. And enjoyed all of the above! :D

I'd be interested in experiencing
  • watersports
  • an encounter with a shemale
  • being fucked in the ass by a man (or shemale)
  • getting down on my knees before several men sucking their cocks and swallowing their cum
  • a MMF or FFM threesome
  • masturbating in person for (or with) several men and/or women (and/or shemales)

Being kidnapped by a capable man from Lit and held hostage at his mountain cabin while he and his friends took turns using me anyway they deemed necessary. The only thing I could eat all weekend would be cum. And now I need a moment alone.

Being kidnapped by a capable man from Lit and held hostage at his mountain cabin while he and his friends took turns using me anyway they deemed necessary. The only thing I could eat all weekend would be cum. And now I need a moment alone.

And now a word from our sponsor!:heart:

I like the way you think ;)

Having a threesome with my wife and sister. Having my sister eating out my wife while I fuck her from behind.

I would love to have a ffm threesome... It'll probably never happen but I can always fantasize. I'd also love to have sex in public and I can see that one happening in the future ;) I'd love to start out somewhere safe, like in the woods while camping, and work my way up to something more 'dangerous' like a hottub... I'd also love to make a sex tape with my SO and post it online for people to see

I have penis envy. I do not enjoy even seeing that in print especially with my name attached to it but it is indeed true. I have wanted one for some time. Now please do not get me wrong, I have no desire to be a man or have any of the silly hang ups that come along with having a penis but they are so much fun to play with that sometimes I want one. To that end I also want to have a strap on and play with it. I want to be the one to be on the giving end if you will. This may or may not be a fetish but it is something that I wish for but have yet to get the nerve to go thru with.

I have penis envy. I do not enjoy even seeing that in print especially with my name attached to it but it is indeed true. I have wanted one for some time. Now please do not get me wrong, I have no desire to be a man or have any of the silly hang ups that come along with having a penis but they are so much fun to play with that sometimes I want one. To that end I also want to have a strap on and play with it. I want to be the one to be on the giving end if you will. This may or may not be a fetish but it is something that I wish for but have yet to get the nerve to go thru with.
I can relate so much to your post! Like you, I love being a girl, but sometimes I wish I could experience the feeling of having one and using it, mostly on a male. However, I would like to know the sensations that a guy feels when he is inside a female. Maybe I don't feel so strange now! :)

I feel the same way but I want to be the girl & know what it feels like havin a cock inside me.
Actually I imagine at times I'm a woman & that I'm getting a good spitroasting.

Back