Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening!

Mutato, ahhh...I'm sorry your wee one woke up, but you must admit, it comforts us (as parents) when they know they can turn to us. :) It has been busy here! Unfortunately, (ok...some of that is fortunate, ;)) so I have I and haven't found nearly the time I'd like to have to stop by.

The lovely littles and loving daddies seems to have increased..always a wonderful thing to find when I come 'home'! :rose:

RA, little girl....I'm going to spank you myself and I think you know why!! :)

Photo, I do not envy you one tiny bit! I have to do laundry daily or I lose my mind! Maybe your Daddy can help the time between loads fly by. :)

I enjoy ALL of the av's!

Hugs and hellos to the whole lot of ya! :heart:

As Red and I sit here sighing daddy-less.

Seriously happy for those that do have daddies and littles tho :D

I'm sending happy thoughts your way that you both find your own Daddies soon. :rose: Patience is a very hard thing to have when you're anxiously waiting. :(

As Red and I sit here sighing daddy-less.

Seriously happy for those that do have daddies and littles tho :D

As I said, I'm very lucky. I wasn't expecting it at all, it just happened. And I'm very thankful it did. I just wish distance wasn't such an issue.

You bet your sweet bippy I did! :D

Congrats to you on the extra playtime! I can't wait until I can have playtime of my own.

It was unexpected, as we have a routine. Every night, around the same time. I needed it this morning though. :eek:

Hello to NaughtyRed and AH32, always good to see people return to one of the best threads on Lit.:)

Thank you for the welcome Mutato!
honestly its hit of miss for me, I am normally not online enough to chat as much as I would like too. so I seem to get forgotten. but that's ok. I will go for a few months before being able to return, but I always come back here.

Good evening!

Mutato, ahhh...I'm sorry your wee one woke up, but you must admit, it comforts us (as parents) when they know they can turn to us. :) It has been busy here! Unfortunately, (ok...some of that is fortunate, ;)) so I have I and haven't found nearly the time I'd like to have to stop by.

The lovely littles and loving daddies seems to have increased..always a wonderful thing to find when I come 'home'! :rose:

RA, little girl....I'm going to spank you myself and I think you know why!! :)

Photo, I do not envy you one tiny bit! I have to do laundry daily or I lose my mind! Maybe your Daddy can help the time between loads fly by. :)

I enjoy ALL of the av's!

Hugs and hellos to the whole lot of ya! :heart:

I wish, but he is otherwise engaged at the moment. :(

CA and Red, I know it's hard to continue to search when you see others so happy. It took me a long time to come to terms with my own preferences in this area, and I put it all aside for 9 years. I wasn't looking, I was just out for some fun and flirting. Hope can be a dangerous thing as it opens us up to being completely crushed, but I still believe one should never give up on hope.

Good evening!

Hi Cookie! :rose: Always good to see you! (((HUGS))) I never complain when my wee one wakes me when she's scared, it's what a father and Daddy does. :heart:

CA and Red, I know it's hard to continue to search when you see others so happy. It took me a long time to come to terms with my own preferences in this area, and I put it all aside for 9 years. I wasn't looking, I was just out for some fun and flirting. Hope can be a dangerous thing as it opens us up to being completely crushed, but I still believe one should never give up on hope.

Very well put Photo. One should never give up hope.

I wish, but he is otherwise engaged at the moment. :(

I agree, never give up hope. You never know what the next day may bring. :heart:

Well I guess this is goodnight for now. Sweet dreams all, maybe I will have some too.

*waves* Hello to all the Daddies and Littles! I hope all is well for all of you. I have had a rough couple of days and haven't been able to stop in.

*waves* Hello to all the Daddies and Littles! I hope all is well for all of you. I have had a rough couple of days and haven't been able to stop in.

Good evening lilone :rose: Sorry you had a rough few days (((HUGS))) come on in, sit a spell and relax a bit.

oh I have never tried it! I will have to get some tomorrow.lol. How are you tonight?

I'm doing good. Kinda tired. Been a short long week if you know what I mean.
But tomorrow is my friday and im all set for my 4 day weekend!

I'm glad you are taking some time for yourself to relax and chat with us :)

Awww, thank you I am glad too :) lucky girl, I work all weekend! Yuck! Lol

As I said, I'm very lucky. I wasn't expecting it at all, it just happened. And I'm very thankful it did. I just wish distance wasn't such an issue.

It was unexpected, as we have a routine. Every night, around the same time. I needed it this morning though. :eek:

I'm sorry you were missing your Daddy. A feeling I know all too well from the past... ~sigh and extra tight hugs~

I wasn't expecting it either when I became involved in this, but damn...it is amazing, isn't it?!

Ok, just wanted to be respectful is all. yummy, I love sweet tea. :)

No worries lilone :) no harm done and I do appreciate it. If it's important to you, you can certainly call me that.

I have Tuesday off for a 4 day weekend, but sadly that morning will be spent in court and the afternoon at the doctor's, however that also means I won't need the crutches anymore! :D

I'm sorry you were missing your Daddy. A feeling I know all too well from the past... ~sigh and extra tight hugs~

I wasn't expecting it either when I became involved in this, but damn...it is amazing, isn't it?!

Cookie! Havent seen you around much when im online. I'm sure you are super busy.
Just wanted to say an extra special hello

No worries lilone :) no harm done and I do appreciate it. If it's important to you, you can certainly call me that.

I have Tuesday off for a 4 day weekend, but sadly that morning will be spent in court and the afternoon at the doctor's, however that also means I won't need the crutches anymore! :D

Woohoo to no Crutches!! excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back