~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Wow. Do you ever get to be on the other end of that? Sort of a faux threesome?

incredible pics.. amazing body.. fanfuckintastic scenarios.. *panties creamed*

Dear lord! Lynn is so damn HOT!!!!! Must be so erotic/exciting to watch her, here's hope that it's always worth the wait to join in!!!!!

Yes!...it's always worth the wait...sometimes hard to wait though!....:D

It's easy to see why the wait is so "difficult", of course it's hard.

The picture of Lynn a few weeks back in stockings on the table has to be one of my absolute favorites of her. Just stunning.

It's easy to see why the wait is so "difficult", of course it's hard.

The picture of Lynn a few weeks back in stockings on the table has to be one of my absolute favorites of her. Just stunning.

Thanks, those were nice pics...I have a bunch of other good ones from that series ......i'll have to post them....

Bird, really have enjoyed the pics over the last few days! Lynn is quite spectacular and seemingly uninhibited! Thanks for sharing.

Bird, really have enjoyed the pics over the last few days! Lynn is quite spectacular and seemingly uninhibited! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!...she's pretty uninhibited ....but really all this picture taking stuff....she considers a kind of gift for me...haha...at least thats what she says/....

Thanks!...she's pretty uninhibited ....but really all this picture taking stuff....she considers a kind of gift for me...haha...at least thats what she says/....

I'd have to say that it's a gift that we enjoy you both sharing.

Make sure to tell her thank you from us too!
Shes been amazing
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back