Period Fetish

hi

my ex bf started anal during periods, and continued it later also.

I just got my period last night, It's heavier this month than the last...and ALL I can think about right now is how much I NEED a nice long HARD fuck!! >.<

Too bad my fiancé wants NOTHING to do with me this time of the month...

Huh. My experience is too often the opposite. The lady complaining it's too messy, too dirty, etc.

I love being taken while on my period. We dislike lube so normally just have oral prior. I lock just how horny i am during this week :)

I don't know if it's considered a fetish persay but we just don't stop fucking ... Even if that Bitch Aunt Flows visiting... It's all good and nothing a little soap and water won't take care of...

Is it really a fetish? Having it hasn't stoped me from having sex thats what showers are for.

I know this will sound sick, but I love scat and piss, but I can not stand eating a bleeding pussy.

My husband won't come near me when I'm on mine. But I'm lucky as it's super light and only lasts 2 days.

L:rose:

My wife and I are more lusty and horny during her period.....our most intense sex...but she won't let me give her oral during "Dot".

Oh joy...lookie what I just got. Anyone wanna help out with these cramps? >.<

I just do not understand this one, but to each his or her own. I/we can handle piss, and even scat, but not a bloody pussy.

I would have thought scat was a more acquired taste than menstrual play.

I've always had a thing for tampons - especially when they are doing their job, but can I ask how many women use cups instead of tampons and pads? Apparently its easier t have sex when the woman is wearing a cup?

Well I have to say. When I am in Spain and if Sue is on her period while we are together she had better not object to me doing what I will do.

Back