Our Paragraphs

You know...
I'd dip you in chocolate and devour you bit by delicious bit, but that is cannibalism and it is frowned upon in most modern day societies.
:eek: what a shame...

I need to be reprimanded for not popping in here sooner....tsk tsk Ruby...look what you've missed...
Yummo!

Don't be too hard on yourself Ruby! Better late than never and you are MOST welcome to join in!

Of course, if you'd like to be "reprimanded" I can take you aside and do so privately! ;) LOL!!!

You know...
I'd dip you in chocolate and devour you bit by delicious bit, but that is cannibalism and it is frowned upon in most modern day societies.
:eek: what a shame...

I'm sensing a trend! I'm not quite "edible" but I don't mind a bit of nibbling here and there! And dipped in chocolate...well that does sound quite scrumptious!

On those lazy casual days it's difficult to decide what to do. One thing's for sure though...I certainly don't want to get dressed! Lying in bed isn't necessarily the only thing on my mind either, but I do prefer the associated dress code! ;)

Maybe I can do a bit of both...I'll call this one "semi casual" LOL!!

I love lazy days! I love semi casual! And I absolutely LOVE your chest!!! Yumm!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

On those lazy casual days it's difficult to decide what to do. One thing's for sure though...I certainly don't want to get dressed! Lying in bed isn't necessarily the only thing on my mind either, but I do prefer the associated dress code! ;)

Maybe I can do a bit of both...I'll call this one "semi casual" LOL!!

If you have to wear something, that would be a good choice.

Do I get a say in this or do I simply have to lay there and enjoy? Hmmmm, come to think of it...I'm good with that too! ;)

of course you get a say! just be careful what you do say...I may have to cover your mouth if you say just the right thing! :eek:

A shower built for two, or three, or a party!!!

Walk-in showers are the greatest invention on the planet!

Showering is such a great thing! When the warm water falls down on your skin it washes away the dirt, your tension, all your cares. It's a perfect way to cleanse your entire self and start over - clean, refreshed, anew. Of course, showers are more fun when they can be shared with someone else - someone special.

On a recent trip I had the pleasure of enjoying one of the most fantastic showers I've ever set foot in. It was spacious, with a huge rainfall showerhead and a sliding all-glass door that allowed for plenty of light. So bright, so clean, so fun! Unfortunately I had no one to share it with so I spent 30 minutes enjoying it all by myself. Let's just say I got clean, got dirty, then got clean again.

Maybe on my next trip someone can share it with me? Any volunteers???

Last edited:
I could scrub that back for hours...

When I went to europe, they had this shower with a head about a foot across that was attached to the ceiling. The water drained into a hole in the wall, and the floor was slightly slanted. Across from.the shower was a huge mirror hanging over the sink and through the glass wall ( the door was just an opening in it) you could see everything.

And that was a hostel...

Last edited:
For some reason I don't think this shower is going to get any of us very clean! Not that I'm complaining... ;)

Walk-in showers are the greatest invention on the planet!

Showering is such a great thing! When the warm water falls down on your skin it washes away the dirt, your tension, all your cares. It's a perfect way to cleanse your entire self and start over - clean, refreshed, anew. Of course, showers are more fun when they can be shared with someone else - someone special.

On a recent trip I had the pleasure of enjoying one of the most fantastic showers I've ever set foot in. It was spacious, with a huge rainfall showerhead and a sliding all-glass door that allowed for plenty of light. So bright, so clean, so fun! Unfortunately I had no one to share it with so I spent 30 minutes enjoying it all by myself. Let's just say I got clean, got dirty, then got clean again.

Maybe on my next trip someone can share it with me? Any volunteers???

Looks like there's plenty of room in there to spank that butt!

Back