care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it.

I've been using a bean bag and the 10second timer, and it's a pain in the ass!! :mad:

In the mean time the sun has moved full on the balcony, I'm burning my ass on the black lounger, and my phone camera can't handle the contrast!

Ah, art.

That's hard to do with an iPhone lol

On the plus side,

If you can set up to do the shoulder to knee thing, you could shoot one on your knees from behind, looking back at the camera..........For that other guy of course. Me, I'm good just as I am.

Plus I'm definitely not bored any more!

Oh look. I used video lol

You really are spoiling us tonight! I can't speak for us all, but you're making me feel like the luckiest guy alive right now. Other than the guy who is actually getting to have his hands and mouth and body against yours, of course. ;)

So this seems an appropriate place to ask for a ice:

I've recently begun to see this great guy. One hitch: thus far he hasn't been able to stay hard when he puts a condom. He says he can't feel Anything with it. After a recent experience I feel very very very very very strongly about using condoms, and I'm wondering if this is a normal thing? Is there a brand of Condoms you guys prefer? Or should this concern me that he's not... attracted to me?

Okay, since this is where we started, let me weigh in too. Not a fan of condoms, never have been, but I have also never had the problem of staying hard when I have used them. What I did find that were better than most, where the ones with the enlarged head. These fit snuggly on the shaft, but the head section is bigger. It allows movement of the condom against the skin of the head, which gives much more sensation than a standard condom.

You might like to experiment with a little lube on the head before the condom goes on, for extra slide for him. Make sure you don't trap any air in there, as per normal donning protocol.

Vibrating ring on top, and you're good to go. (In fact I think one of my rings came with a box of these)

You really are spoiling us tonight! I can't speak for us all, but you're making me feel like the luckiest guy alive right now. Other than the guy who is actually getting to have his hands and mouth and body against yours, of course. ;)

Let's hope he feels that way lol

Okay, since this is where we started, let me weigh in too. Not a fan of condoms, never have been, but I have also never had the problem of staying hard when I have used them. What I did find that were better than most, where the ones with the enlarged head. These fit snuggly on the shaft, but the head section is bigger. It allows movement of the condom against the skin of the head, which gives much more sensation than a standard condom.

You might like to experiment with a little lube on the head before the condom goes on, for extra slide for him. Make sure you don't trap any air in there, as per normal donning protocol.

Vibrating ring on top, and you're good to go. (In fact I think one of my rings came with a box of these)

Thanks for your input :)

If he has been using his hands and tongue to make you cum, but not having sex, he feels the same way. Hopefully, you have been reciprocating.....just thinking of those eyes looking up at me. What I wouldn't give for a pic of you on your knees looking up at the cam right now.

Very nice bum and body picture, you are very lovely
Thanks for sharing tonight.

Well, as I said, he should respect your desire to be safe and use condoms, because he really is damn lucky to be picked by your sexy self to have naughty fun time with. Whatever hangup is causing his issues, hopefully will work itself out over time as you two are together longer.

If it doesn't, well, he may just lose the chance at heaven that he's getting right now. It will be his fault, not yours.

Well, as I said, he should respect your desire to be safe and use condoms, because he really is damn lucky to be picked by your sexy self to have naughty fun time with. Whatever hangup is causing his issues, hopefully will work itself out over time as you two are together longer.

If it doesn't, well, he may just lose the chance at heaven that he's getting right now. It will be his fault, not yours.

He's pro condom too. Hence why we haven't had sex yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back