Looking for females

I'm very nervous about the whole thing. I have some bi girl friends who I am talking to .. planning on going out with one of them to an event next Sunday. My relationship is long distance so I don't see him that often. I'm just not sure how to broach the subject, relax and that type of thing. I've always been ultra conservative so even entertaining the idea is very new to me.

I guess you are lucky since you have a few bi girls friends in real life to actually go to special bi events with, which I have never done. Good luck!

WoW ๐Ÿ’ฆ

I'm having so much fun here! Any more girls want to play? ๐Ÿ’‹

Had the pleasure of playing with Alice and her SIR this afternoon. They took very good care of me. I'd never done anything with another girl before, and Alice was a pleasure to play with for the first time. I can't wait to hopefully have the opportunity to play again. Thank you for the afternoon, Alice

Had the pleasure of playing with Alice and her SIR this afternoon. They took very good care of me. I'd never done anything with another girl before, and Alice was a pleasure to play with for the first time. I can't wait to hopefully have the opportunity to play again. Thank you for the afternoon, Alice

You are welcome. :)

I'd like to talk

But I may not be what your looking for *blush* I'm a rather shy sub, but I do enjoy talking to like minded individuals

Back