Let me introduce myself

There's gonna be a ton of messages for you cause there's 5000 guys and only 6 girls on here. So when these horny knuckle dragging guys see a girl. They pounce like complete savages. Not all guys do that, but most try to. I'd have to say to you. Please girl don't judge us all if a few write crude words. That's not what us all are about, thanks.

There's gonna be a ton of messages for you cause there's 5000 guys and only 6 girls on here. So when these horny knuckle dragging guys see a girl. They pounce like complete savages. Not all guys do that, but most try to. I'd have to say to you. Please girl don't judge us all if a few write crude words. That's not what us all are about, thanks.

Only 6 girls and about 5000 guys.... I'm torn between cockily suggesting that I like that ratio and expressing bemoaning where all the women are. I quite like women too you know...

... oh no, I shouldn't have said that should I....

Only 6 girls and about 5000 guys.... I'm torn between cockily suggesting that I like that ratio and expressing bemoaning where all the women are. I quite like women too you know...

Ooohhhss nooooes. What have you done? If you steal all the women we are left with 5000 men trying to have an orgy with themselves

Hah! But now you'll get 100 messages from guys pretending to be girls. And that's probably a low estimate...:D:rolleyes:

Oh, and I know on these sites you are suppose to play nice and say you'll reply to everyone who messages blah blah blah. But I wont, because I don't have to, and god there is going to be a lot of you.

You hope there will be a lot of us. :)
And yeah, youre right, there will be a lot of replies. good luck, have fun. Cant beat a sassy redhead :D

Last edited:
I'm Scarlett, new here, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be gentle....

Oh dear, that probably means I'm going to get a whole load of messages from inept men who think they are dominant just because they try to order women folk around - it takes more than that darling, I promise you.

See, just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm naive or innocent or gauche.

So what am I looking for? I'm not entirely sure, but it is going to be something special because well, that's what I am (as well as being outrageously modest, sexy, cocky and smartass, I've a veritable gangsta girl). Think of me as a little mini redheaded kickass cartoon sex figurine, with a brain, and you wont go far wrong.

Oh, and I know on these sites you are suppose to play nice and say you'll reply to everyone who messages blah blah blah. But I wont, because I don't have to, and god there is going to be a lot of you.

Can you bake me a Gauche, I like mine with bacon and Swiss please

Hah! But now you'll get 100 messages from guys pretending to be girls. And that's probably a low estimate...:D:rolleyes:

Had none so far.

And you know what, I've also only had one dick pic... maybe standard around here aren't as low as you think.

(Mind you I've had an unsolicited rape fantasy, which wasn't classy.)

Welcome to the Lit

I'm Scarlett, new here, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be gentle....

Oh dear, that probably means I'm going to get a whole load of messages from inept men who think they are dominant just because they try to order women folk around - it takes more than that darling, I promise you.

So what am I looking for? I'm not entirely sure, but it is going to be something special because well, that's what I am (as well as being outrageously modest, sexy, cocky and smartass, I've a veritable gangsta girl). Think of me as a little mini redheaded kickass cartoon sex figurine, with a brain, and you wont go far wrong.

Welcome aboard. You speak in full sentences too. Wonderful. Sexy and articulate.

Welcome to Lit Cocky Bitch

Which...

...Would you rather? Seeing a 1000 men who want to please you have an orgy, or six women get frisky together while you watch? And no touching for you.

A foolish girl trying too hard to be cocky and embarrassing herself.

I'd also be interested in stories like this.

Thank you Rip van Winkle for your thoughtful and considered judgement of my character. Unfortunately I've no reason to care two [thanks Kelt always like to have my typos pointed out even if 75% of the messages I receive include them and I nobly ignore them as too easy a target] figs about your opinion.

Last edited:
Thank you Rip van Winkle for your thoughtful and considered judgement of my character. Unfortunately I've no reason to care two [thanks Kelt always like to have my typos pointed out even if 75% of the messages I receive include them and I nobly ignore them as too easy a target] figs about your opinion.

I feel like Rip Van Winkle because you are putting me to sleep with this crap.

Ms Scarlett, it has given me great pleasure to see you rip into these boys on your thread.

I for one love seeing a strong woman taking the lead. Of course im not sure whom like best, Moana, Brave, Frozen, or Rapunzel.

What do you think?

Back