In the event anyone is still interested...

Trust me those guys would definitely been thinking what was under your cloths...I know for sure I would have.

Hello friends.

If you find a brown-eyed girl checking you out today, it might be me. :rolleyes:

So, please say hi (and maybe squeeze my butt).

K

Hello beautiful, I would definitely squeeze dat ass, and give a lil spank......and a press and grind when you bend over......and.......:devil: Let's just say I would always be touching your ass;)*growls*

I have a working lunch today with two business colleagues about 15 years my senior. I wonder if either of them might be curious about what's beneath my blouse and skirt. I sort of hope so.

As I have mentioned before, I always wonder what you are wearing beneath your clothes:cool:

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

My lunch is next week. Now I'm all dressed up with no place to go, no one is going to see how pretty I look, I've already arranged for class to start 15 minutes late, and I'll have to find something else to wear next week.

#FirstWorldProblemsAreStillRealProblems

Hey.....you got dressed up pretty for us:kiss:

P.S. Say FUCK again:devil:

I have a working lunch today with two business colleagues about 15 years my senior. I wonder if either of them might be curious about what's beneath my blouse and skirt. I sort of hope so.

IMG_20161110_10d4356.jpg

IMG_20161110_104745.jpg

IMG_20161110_104543.jpg

if they don't notice, they must be dead

Hmmm... How to most productively spend this time I now suddenly have on my hands.

IMG_20161110_121125.jpg

p.s. Wolfking... Fuck fuck fuck! :devil:

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

My lunch is next week. Now I'm all dressed up with no place to go, no one is going to see how pretty I look, I've already arranged for class to start 15 minutes late, and I'll have to find something else to wear next week.

#FirstWorldProblemsAreStillRealProblems

more pictures for Ampics...

I thought I'd compile my recent pics. In a rash moment I deleted all the Bored in Hotel pics. However, to avoid redundancy and in an effort to reduce my need for creativity, if anyone may have copied a pic or two from the old thread (which is fine with me so long as they stay ONLY between Lit friends), feel free to share them back. There are actually a few I wish I had kept.

We'll start with boob pics. :)

<Bulk Boobs>

Rashly deleted followed by boldly uploading. Looks like you yanged your yin. I see you're a fan of the top down approach. Well top to bottom since you're top isn't down in all of them. ;) I'm a fan of the bottom up (or is that the ass up?) approach but I'm flexible. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Fuller body shots and miscellaneous...

<Bulk Curves>

A little lower.

Little lower pics...

<Bulk :eek:>

Oh now we're talking. Well you might be taking, I'm just starting. At least I closed my mouth. ;)

You people are all just too sweet. Wish I could give each of you a great big kiss!

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
K

Some are sweet and some are salty. I meant personality salty but I like the way you think!

Thanks. My behind is not my favorite feature. But, this pic seems to have captured some attention.

I'm glad you like. :kiss:

If everything is your favorite than nothing is your favorite. The jeans picture is nice but I was a fan of a different posterior shot. Then again I love playing games and Connect the Dots is a classic. Works great with freckles and certain clothing choices. I do like.

After all the sweet and deliciously lewd comments and PMs I received yesterday, I wondered if it was possible to catch a glimpse of the heat waves emanating from between my legs. Might have to look real close, but if you get within 5 feet of me I guarantee you will definitely feel them.

Wow you weren't kidding! I slapped an IR filter on that and it lit up like a supernova. Then just for fun I slapped a UV light on it. You were having a VERY good time.

Hello friends.

If you find a brown-eyed girl checking you out today, it might be me. :rolleyes:

So, please say hi (and maybe squeeze my butt).

K

I kept looking but none of the brown eyed girls checking me out today were you. None had that intelligent, intense gleam in their eyes. Most had a look of confusion when I said "Hi Kathrine?" Upside, no slaps. Downside, no phone numbers.

Wouldn't it be funny if one or both were on Lit? The moment they saw you at lunch they'd know. What would their reactions be? Knowing what was beneath your blouse and skirt, wanting to see it with their own eyes, wondering (after reading your bio) how you'd react. But I digress...

...or maybe I just want to change fields.

You look wonderfully sexy Kitty. Feel free to curl up in my lap and purr as I pet you and stroke your fur (or lack of fur :devil:). After we can play that game where I dangle something in front of you and then you pounce. Unless you'd rather pad the free time some other way?

Cheers

IMG_20161110_10d4356.jpg

IMG_20161110_104745.jpg

IMG_20161110_104543.jpg

Know my mind would be pondering.....love the AV sooooo hot:devil:

IMG_20161110_10d4356.jpg

IMG_20161110_104745.jpg

IMG_20161110_104543.jpg

If they don't call the coroner, they don't have a pulse!! Damn my calendar is open anytime for you Darlin!!

IMG_20161110_10d4356.jpg

IMG_20161110_104745.jpg

IMG_20161110_104543.jpg
Mmmm, sure has me curious as to what might be underneath

I honestly couldn't care less about lunch if I knew you were wearing that when we met, I would want you for lunch :devil:

Class was admittedly a bit more challenging this afternoon, thanks to you people! :devil:

I'm looking forward to finding time to respond to each of you; especially to HonorableRogue who was thoughtful enough to write more than I did for my dissertation. :heart:

:kiss:
K

Class was admittedly a bit more challenging this afternoon, thanks to you people! :devil:

I'm looking forward to finding time to respond to each of you; especially to HonorableRogue who was thoughtful enough to write more than I did for my dissertation. :heart:

:kiss:
K

challenging how??? ;)

IMG_20161110_10d4356.jpg

IMG_20161110_104745.jpg

IMG_20161110_104543.jpg

Oh I am sure that is definitely what they will thinking. Very beautiful.

Hmmm... How to most productively spend this time I now suddenly have on my hands.

IMG_20161110_121125.jpg

New fan has entered the building (though I would only TOO happily enter other places we can speak or not speak of...).

I can also assure you there will be no lewd PM's from myself...actually, there will be no temptation to send...no, there will definitely be lewd PM's from myself...

*hits subscribe button*

Denny

NO! I am not intere....................:rolleyes:;)....................... What was the question?:confused:
No replies necessary MsKitty. But possibly a few hundred more of your photos to peek my interest. WOW !
When's the next meeting?

IMG_20161110_121125.jpg

That is one way. I can only think of one other way that would be more productive.

I just got home and opened my box! These are the only things that get me as excited as you people.

Yup, I'm just a nerd with big boobs.

IMG_20161110_165835.jpg

I just got home and opened my box! These are the only things that get me as excited as you people.

Yup, I'm just a nerd with big boobs.

IMG_20161110_165835.jpg

Nothing wrong with big brain and beauty. Only one thing, please tell me you wear glasses.

you had better bring bibs there is going to be a lot of drooling

Looking Delisious!! Lucky guys!

I am sure they will be very curious about the delights that lay beneath your clothes. :devil:

Gorgeous eyes, going to get in some trouble today squeezing a lot of butts:devil: don't know how your colleagues will focus on work, your pics make it hard for me can only imagine being in the same room as you sexy.

I'd cum over just to look at your sexy body

that is one amazing derriere. I hope someone worships it hard and often. that beautiful thing needs to be taken care of:devil:

Well let me lead you by the hand to a quiet corner and,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Trust me those guys would definitely been thinking what was under your cloths...I know for sure I would have.

Hello beautiful, I would definitely squeeze dat ass, and give a lil spank......and a press and grind when you bend over......and.......:devil: Let's just say I would always be touching your ass;)*growls*

As I have mentioned before, I always wonder what you are wearing beneath your clothes

Hey.....you got dressed up pretty for us

P.S. Say FUCK agai

if they don't notice, they must be dead

I would love to help you with that

Love your thread, love your pictures, you are SOOOO SEXY.
I will be back

Err, I'm aroused!!

Know my mind would be pondering.....love the AV sooooo hot

If they don't call the coroner, they don't have a pulse!! Damn my calendar is open anytime for you Darlin!!

Mmmm, sure has me curious as to what might be underneath

Oh my what beautiful eyes you have!!

I honestly couldn't care less about lunch if I knew you were wearing that when we met, I would want you for lunch

Oh I am sure that is definitely what they will thinking. Very beautiful.

New fan has entered the building (though I would only TOO happily enter other places we can speak or not speak of...).

I can also assure you there will be no lewd PM's from myself...actually, there will be no temptation to send...no, there will definitely be lewd PM's from myself...

*hits subscribe button*

NO! I am not intere....................;)....................... What was the question?:confused:
No replies necessary MsKitty. But possibly a few hundred more of your photos to peek my interest. WOW !
When's the next meeting?

I cant wait to hear what you did with your time???

That is one way. I can only think of one other way that would be more productive.

Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I :heart: y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heading out to a middles chool concert in a minute. Have a wonderful night, all.

Back