Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun

Mine involves watching my wife with another guy... Helping her get ready by licking her pussy and helping the guy get ready by stroking his cock...

Watching them fuck and after he finished..crawling over and cleaning her pussy with my tongue



Hell, anybody in their right mind would enjoy that!

I think you're supposed to post something taboo.
 
My biggest fantasy is having a daughter who you come home one day to find watching some incest porn you forgot to delete on your computer, she doesn't know that you're there and starts playing with herself, when you walk into the room and confront her about it she admits to being turned on by the idea and asks if you want to try doing everything the girl on screen is doing, just as the girl starts telling her onscreen daddy to cum in her and get her pregnant.

You end fucking her and shes begging you to fuck her pussy, screaming out daddy, telling you how much she loves incest. How she wants you to cum in her pussy, fill it with daddy seed and breed her incestuous womb, how she wants to have dozens of your babies.

Hey the thread did say fantasy and that certainly is just a fantasy, no daughter in real life, very little desire to actually commit incest, but damn if the fantasy doesn't get me turned on.

Anyone else like this sort of thing?

Oh hell yeah I would love for that to happen also its one of my fantasies that I have and I have many many more:D:D:devil:
 
Sweet

I'd like 3 girls. number 1 is lactating; number 2 is sucking number 1's lactating tits, whilst number 3 has a strap-on and is fucking number 2 from behind. Number 1 is taking my cock up her wet pussy from behind. Maybe this stick model shows what I mean :D

Oh My God, Dude! Thanks for the belly laugh--your jpg. is now my new desktop. Of course, you realize, there might be something wrong with you!? But at least in the meantime we get to enjoy the fallout.

MDW
 
Me and Norah Forever

I'm talking, sad to say, ACTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Even under the absolute best conditions, if all the stars aligned in your favor, it's a NO GO. You would need... Magic, or something like that to do it.

I'm trying to come up with something that can actually be done. I'm sure there's something in the clutter that is my mind.



OK Erikku~
I haven't seen yours posted yet, but offer one along the similar lines.

Don't know how sexual this is, more romantic I guess, But I would jump at the chance to marry the voice of Norah Jones. The whole womam is pretty amazing, but I doubt I could handle the whole package without suffering severe emotional / brain overload--besides, no need to be greedy.

I would marry her voice, and we would take long walks down along the River-Walk, and we would tell each other secrets--and LAUGH--oh how we would laugh! And all the little kids would taunt, and throw soda cans and duck food at me, because of course nobody would be able to hear Norah's intoxicating sounds but me, so they'd all think I was just another crazy old fart walking around whispering and giggling to himself.

But I wouldn't care, because when a person is drenched in the love of Norah jones' voice, I mean really, does anything else matter???!!!

MDW
 
i've had several mom fantasies in the past.

i think the hottest one was my dad wanting to use the living room television, so my mom had to climb in bed with me to watch a movie we wanted to watch.

but little did dad know that his wife was giving him a sloppy wet blowjob under the covers :devil:
 
Hmmmm...

I think mine would be having my boyfriend pimp me out. Specifically, I would be tied down to a bed, gagged and blind-folded on a bed inside an abandoned shed, in a street. I would be wearing a pink set of underwear, nothing too special, almost childish, just panties and bra with some lace. He would let anyone in for a more than reasonable price. White men, black men, fat guys, homeless... even high schoolers and college first years. I could imagine a small group of three boys nervous at first, then bolder as they took turns with my defenceless body.

My boyfriend would tell all of them not to cum inside my pussy, since I wouldn´t be on the pill... but both of us would know there would be many "accidents". Many who came in would think that with me gagged, it´s not like I could go out and complain before they were away. A black man would fill me up with his sperm thinking of me as his white cumdumpster and wanting me to have a half-breed baby. The first boy in a group would cum inside me accidentally, unable to pull out in time, and then the others would go the full length figuring it did not matter anymore. Homeless... well, hobos, if you don´t mind... would not waste the chance to knock up a little bitch who obviously hadn´t undergone any hardships in her life.

At the end of the day, I would be exhausted, drenched with semen outside and inside, sore everywhere (in my pussy, in my asshole, on my ass where I was spanked fiercely). And having received so much man sauce straight into my unprotected womb, I would have been knocked up and wouldn´t know who the father was.
 
i've had several mom fantasies in the past.

i think the hottest one was my dad wanting to use the living room television, so my mom had to climb in bed with me to watch a movie we wanted to watch.

but little did dad know that his wife was giving him a sloppy wet blowjob under the covers :devil:

Moms and blow jobs..........like milk and cookies.........
 
Moms and blow jobs..........like milk and cookies.........

it's the behind the back thing that makes it most appealing.

i also had another where i had a sore by my cock and my mom had to look at it. she pushed my cock aside, but held it in her hand and it got hard. she wasn't even thinking and she started stroking it.
 
it's the behind the back thing that makes it most appealing.

i also had another where i had a sore by my cock and my mom had to look at it. she pushed my cock aside, but held it in her hand and it got hard. she wasn't even thinking and she started stroking it.

For me.........my dad knew..........it was the fact that she was my mother........that she was this incredible sexual woman.......that she loved me like she did......and that she and I had this intimate connection........when she made love to me and we were "one"...........it was so surreal........
 
One of my darker fantasies is to have a smart ass acquaintance be in a position that he needs money from me to pay his mortgage. He has a hot blonde trophy wife that has looked down on me when I was scraping a living. He always bragged about how much money he was making and waving in my face all the things I couldn’t afford.

Now he is broke trying to sell yesterday’s technology and they come to me so desperately trying to hang on to the trappings of materialistic success. He needs 3 months of house payments to get out of foreclosure.

I agree to pay the 3 months provided his wife spends 4 days at my house and does everything she is told. I tell her in front of her husband she will have my cock in her mouth and will spend a good deal of time on her back with her legs spread. She looks down lips quivering and crying softly as she agrees. He is blank not believing this is the price.

I have her stand for inspection she stands and I have her lift her dress. I measure he gap with my fingers. Squeeze and test the firmness of her ass. Make her drop her top and get her nipples hard. I squeeze her breast to see how sensitive they are. All as her husband watches and can’t say a word or the deal is off.

As he looks on she begs to suck my cock and promises to be the best fuck I have ever had. Tears in her eyes shame on her face as my female assistant tells her husband it is time for him to leave.

The constant debauchery she will be subjected to.

Anyway just a fantasy would never really treat anyone like that.
 
Anyway just a fantasy would never really treat anyone like that.

OMG....very hot! I would LOVE to experience this! being used as a sexual object, made to submit and forced to do things...

I would only pray my husband fell behind on his payments again!!!!!
 
Humm and the thought of him hearing me tell you to kneel before he walks out the door. Your whimpers and gurgling gagging and slurping are the last things he hears from you for the next 4 days.
 
many people can be shy about taboo subjectsit is after all is the nature of the beast. And for many just the idea of something that is taboo can bring a blush to the cheeks, otherwise it wouldn't be taboo at least not with them. As mine are somewhat more taboo than is generally acceptedI too am shy about discussing them openly on a thread.
For many taboo can be something as simple as a different position or slightly unusual sexual act and then there are those of us who push the envelope. But in either case if it feels taboo it can make you feel embarrassed and shy about discussing it in case someone thinks you are disgusting in your desiresand it leads to a certain recitence.

Taboo...........the subject........the conflict......the tension.......

For me it bares no blush........but a rush of heat as I feel the lust wash over me......it is always the simple idea of the taboo that creates a vulnerability in me........one that if I am fee to be honest and open........free to tell......to share......"our experiences" will be one of few boundaries.........of unbridled passion........how perfect.........and how truly rare.......
 
Last edited:
my sexual fantasy

I would like to meet with 2 nice lady's who like to have fun together and would let me join in. I would like them to wear stockings suspenders heels. one in black stockings and black kit. and the other with blue stockings and kit. I would love to spend a full weekend locked away. they could do anything they wanted. is there any nice lady's out there who are up for it?
 
Been force femminized by my wife the been forced so service her girlfriends pussy while my wife uses her strap-on and fucks me till she can't take anymore and they swap and o have to lick her pussy clean and suck her strap-on while her friend takes me with her strap-on and they keep switching until they have enuff before before I get to have my release and after she sits on my face and makes me lick and suck my cum out of her. Off course I would hope it started over again
that is sooo frkn hot!!! i was lucky enough to have this happen with my ex-wife and her best friend. i just wish i could have it happen again!!
 
I would have to say my hottest fantasy I can think of right now would be Fucking a girl in the ass doggie style until I unloaded completely inside her, then pulling out and licking her from her clit all the way up to her dripping asshole, while rubbing my fingers over her pussy and dipping a few into her wetness, then spinning her around to swap the hottest kiss ever.
 
becoming a sex slave. litterally either being bought or kidnapped and turned into a sex slave, where all I do is pleasure the men/women who enter my room...

I have something along these lines. Have my own girl, and a bunch of maids to tend to all her needs. So she only really has to tend to my needs, and wants.
 
xxx

Hmmmm...



At the end of the day, I would be exhausted, drenched with semen outside and inside, sore everywhere (in my pussy, in my asshole, on my ass where I was spanked fiercely). And having received so much man sauce straight into my unprotected womb, I would have been knocked up and wouldn´t know who the father was.


What a fantastically delicious slut you are........ why won't my lady do this :(
 
ok... here it goes....

my boss says i have to show him my underwear every day, and he spanks me if it's dirty...
and if course i make sure it's stained
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top